Ravenclaw and a Ghost...haha you've got to be kidding.

Camille Parker

OOC First Name
Teigan
Camille sighed as she waited for the young Ravenclaw to join her. She has forgotten the fact that it took longer to get down here when you had to walk around things. Camille had only to float through everything. Se laughed slightly. It was quite funny actually.

Hiria ran all the way down form the 4th floor to the Lake. She saw Camille. She sat down and said "Ok. I've got lots of different Personality Quizzes we can do. What sort of one would you like to do first?" She asked.

Camille smiled slightly as the girl sat down. She to sat but instead of touching the ground she floated a millimetre above it, giving the appearance that she was sitting on it. "Any is good for me, you choose."

"I found one which is one of those 1 question ones. It's 'what does your preferred ice cream flavour say about your personality?'. Ok which ice cream flavour do you like the best out of these: Vanilla, Chocolate, Butter Pecan, Banana, Strawberry or Chocolate Chip?" She asked.

Camille laughed slightly. Oh the irony.... She thought for a second and then answered. "Well, when I was alive I'm pretty sure it was choc-chip" She said as she sighed. It was hard for her to remember sometimes.

Hiria said "Ok. it says :If you like chocolate chip, you are generous, competitive and accomplished. You are charming in social situations, ambitious and competent. A visionary, a conqueror, enjoys being catered to, a go-getter, intolerant of defeat.

Stereotype: Industry leaders, voted most likely to succeed in school.

Chocolate chip - you are most likely to be compatible with someone whose favorite flavor is butter pecan or chocolate."

"you do one on me now." she said.

Camille nodded and looked down at the quizzes infront of her. She couldn't touch anything so she did the first one on the page. She laughed softly as she looked at the question. "Ok this is a weird one. But any-way. 'When you take a shower, which part of your body do you wash first?' Is it: A) Chest, :cool: Face, C)Shoulders, D) Hair, or E) Privates?" She asked while looking sheepishly up at Hiria.

Hiria thought it was indeed a weird question, but she replied "My face, or chest."

Camille nodded. "Ok, well for face it says; 'Money is important to you and you will do anything to get it.

Integrity and dignity is not important. You feel that friends are there to be used and life is one big hassle. Other people find it hard to understand you but you are not concerned as to what they think. Very self-centred person. Average sex partner as you are too selfish and tend to be absorbed in self pleasure at the expense of your partner.
Your best partner in life will be those who chose privates.' Ok weird, and for Chest it says; 'You are practical person.

Straightforward and do not beat around the bush. To you, convenience is of paramount importance. You hate to be distracted when concentrating and are impatient with people who do not see things your way. You are a good sex partner and are willing to try new things.
Your best partner in life will be those who chose hair.' Wow, insightful"
She said as she giggled. That question had to be about the weirdest she had ever seen.

"Tha is truely weird, and kinda gross." Hiria said. "Ok, Here's a colour one. Which colour do you prefer out of these? : Black
Blue
Green
Orange
Pink
Purple
Red
Yellow
White
".

Camille didn't even have to think about this one. She smiled. "Black, definately black" She said as she leaned back slightly. Though she was still floating just a millimetre from the ground.

"Ok, for black it says : Black is one of the most beautiful colors and yet it is the absence of color. Black want everything done in detail. If a job needs finishing, these are the people to finish it. These personalities need leaders, though, to tell them what needs to be done. Under guidance, they are able to get to the crux of the matter and solve very large problems. When put in a position to find the mistakes of others, they are right at home.

They like puzzles, and finding others' mistakes brings out their tenacious spirits. Black will sometimes intentionally find mistakes just so that they can repair them.

Sometimes, when one wears black, they do not want to be touched. Putting a barrier between themselves and others is the purpose of this color.

Black is a relief color for most people, like "Mom's apple pie". It makes them feel comfortable and even, in some cases, smaller, allowing them to hide from the world.

You do another one on me. But try not to make it weird." Hiria said to Camille.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back