Rate the Sig

9/10

9/10
very simple and pretty, and I love the quote.

10/10

I love the colouring.

9/10
very pretty but the picture on the right looks just a little out of focus.

9.5/10
Apart from the position of the text it is very nice.

9/10
it's pretty, i like how it looks like an old damaged photo. and it looks like there are evil eyes looking at her on the left hand side. but the text it just a little bright in contrast with the rest of it.

9/10
VINTAGE! its awesome, but he's dissapearing which concerns me...
But its really cool!

10/10
I love this banner!

Something with the hair infront of her eye looks a bit fake for some reason and its sad looking.
But its a good Banner none the less, Very Sad looking, it looks like she's wrapped up in a ol' knitted blanket grandma made her.... Sad Face :(

9/10
Simple but really nice. Not a big fan of the font but still great.

10/10 :D
Love the texture, love the color, love the font. The girl looks a little creepy, but who doesn't like creepy?! :wub: :r

10/10
the picture is so simple and the colouring, background and textures are are so cool. I love it. the only thing that irks me slightly is that it seems to say IGHT ST at the bottom which makes no sense.

9.5/10outoften
Just the font bugs me... but AWWW GECKO!... kinda looks like shes trying to blow it away...​

9.5outoften
Its really Elegant... allthough the umbrella and hair trips me out, i keep on thinking its her hair...​

8/10.
It's a bit oversized for my liking. Her expression is also odd. But it's cool, yo.

9.5outoften
I just don't like that i can't see the font *squints* but its a very pretty picture​

8.5/10

I love the banner as a whole, but just little things. The font is beautiful, but it doesn't seem to fit the image, it just looks slapped on, and the colouring is very strong. But otherwise, I think it's wonderful ^_^

9.9/outoften
The Photos a bit dark but other than that its really pretty​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back