Rate the Sig

9/10
I like how a wand was added into her hand. Very unique.

10/10
The colouring is perfect, and the subtlety of the Slytherin crest in the background is just the perfect finishing touch.

10/10
It's perfect, the texture just looks really good and it gets extra points because the pb is a redhead.

9/10

His hair. I don't like it, but the overall signature is great.

10/10 the coloring is pretty :]

8/10

I love the concept. Think it is a great use of a complicated background. I'm fan of the overlay of the play-by images on each other and the background.

Though, I wish the character name was easier to read. Something about the complicated background, and sideways text in a cursive font makes it super hard to read. There are a few places where you can still see the original outline around the play-by images.

All in all I’m a huge fan, wish I had the creativity to make one like that.

9/10
Plain but it's a good thing in this case. It looks really good.

9.5/10

I quite like it, it looks like he believes he is better and such. The only thing I would have changed was the size of the name, I think it could have been bigger and still have made the image look great. Other than that, I love it, I especially like the face he's pulling and the cracks to the side of the image :)

9/10
Its nice, but it took me a while to read it, as the white text covers up the black. but i like the way the writing os off to the side, and bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back