Rate the Sig

9/10

9/10

Looks sort of.. cramped.

9.5/10 I really like the colourings with the shadowy effect, im not quite sure what it is, it just doesn't sit right with me :erm: but otherwise it is a lovely banner - probably just me :tut: ^_^

9/10
I really like this one, but there seems to be something that keeps it a little out of balance.

9/10
It's good, but the font is too plain for my liking.

9/10,
very cute picture but i am not sure on the crest, t is a little to bold and it makes it feel a little lout of balance, it may be better a little more transparent, and on the other side.

10/10

For ever an admirer of your work Mia, I love the way you have blended the three images together. It looks really well done, I like the main image, she's so pretty. I should however say that, I would have made the top writing smaller. overall though, it's Awesome!
:emzies:

Oh thanks Emzies. :shy:
9.5/10
I love the stars at the back. the picture is a little overexposed for my liking. also the text it a litle small (but that adds to it)

8/10
it is quite nice, and looks like a good idea, but there seems to be a line running down between the two pictures, plus the random block of text looks odd sitting in the corner too small to read, I am not sure on the yellow colour (however i have just switched to the classic theme and it looks a lot better on that than the default theme)

7/10. It's well blended, but to me it seems a little too plain.

10/10 Ooh I like this one! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back