Rate the Sig

8/10

The pictures are good, but I'm not keen on the font/banner size

10/10, its so pretty! I wish I could do something like that, lol

8/10. The pictures on the left don't suit each other, plus it's a bit cramped. And I don't really like the font very much, but I think that it's not bad. It's just those, sorry. :(

10/10 The font blends well with the picture, and the color theme is great. Not to mention the overall color theme fits well with the face occupying the space.

10/10. I love the font and colour, it suits the sig, and the pictures are good ^_^

Claire :woot:

TEN!!11!!TEN!1!/10 xD nice and simple

9.5/10

I think its just me but the picture looks a bit squashed :erm: but other wise a nice banner

10/10 I just really like the banner. At first, i tried to work out what was wrong/needed on it, but the more i look at it, the more it grows on me. The font is really nice as well ^_^

8/10
Nice background! The edges are a bit too obvious though, maybe next time you could blend it in a bit?

9/10

I love the pictures, but not so much the font. Great banner though :D Nice to look at.

10/10 I always love your banners :wub:

8/10

Love the font, really good blending and positioning of the pictures but the font could be a bit better, try boarders around it to make it stand out a bit more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back