Rate the Sig

7/10
Not a real big fan of the font and perhaps a little more could be done with the picture. But it's not bad overall ^_^
<i>
</i>

Occasion Siggy: 9/10
Not a big fan of the pixelating in the background, but it was probably because of those premiere photos, they always have words on them that you don't want on the banner, so I understand. And on the theme that I have on this account, the color of the text for "holiday feast" is hard to read. Other than that, it's great!

Normal Siggy: 10/10
Just great. Nothing you could change to make it better there.

((Note to below poster: I have limited fonts and a not so complicated program, just keep it in mind, because I can't do half the things that some of the graphics people on here do.))

8/10

Nothing to do with lack of brushes or fancy font. If you don't ave the stuff available then you don't.

I just don't like the lack of symmetry and the fact that half of her face is cut off. o_O

9/10

Dancing ghostie. And that is all I have to say about that.

9/10 I like the quote very cute and the girls smile so sweet.

10/10

Really pretty colours, and I :wub: the font! A winner :D

9.5/10

Simply Stunning. Sophia is really pretty and the pictures just fit, making the banner amazing. I like the fact one picture is slightly faded, adds to the banner.
It loses half a mark because I don't like the font, although it does fit with the banner.

10 / 10

totally love this
saw it earlier on today and was blown away by it
kudos :hug: fab darling, ttly fab :lol:

8/10

I like it. It's simple, but yet very good. I like the pictures used, they kind of fit? I like the white line thing around the picture on the right hand side - thats cool. :p However maybe it's just me, but it's maybe a bit too simple. But overall I really like it. :)

10/10, I like it a lot.

9.5/10

Ish absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Took off 1/2 a point because it's a little sad and of course I don't like sad Andy IC or OOC. Other than that it's pure perfection :wub:

5/10

It's a good banner but I'm more of a fan of the blend. Plus the pictures used seem slightly low quality :erm:

8/10

It like how the first two go together but the cut out of the black and white seems a little rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back