Rate the Sig

9/10 - I love it but can't read the text

8/10
the pictures seem to be a little grainy. and the layout and the shape is a little unusual. I think i prefer slightly taller banners.

7/10

I like the Hell theme and the black and white, but there's something off about the composition that I can't place my finger on...it's almost like they're vertically smushed somehow. Plus I miss her wilder look. She looks too domesticated and I like to see the beast in her. I guess it's more of a party thing than a real wild hell thing. I'm missing a primal aspect.

9/10
It is really pretty but it looses a mark as the writing is a little small to read for the quote.

hmm I don't normally do this rating on my creations...

7/10 I like it but all the green is scary...oh wait look below there is more! :frantics:

But nah 9/10 I wish the name wasn't so on his head but it was the cool font that made it be like such.

There's no picture there! :(

2/10
it still isn't there just a missing picture box.

8/10 I like the faded pictures but the writing of the quote is a little big I don't like how it just sort takes over the photo, and I don't like how the name is over his head :r

You should also consider getting a photobucket it's very reliable and make sure you save photos as .png that always helps :)

8/10
I'm not a huge fan of the font and the way the writing looks on the right, but otherwise it's really nice!

100/10
it is so pretty, one of the nicest ones around at the moment I think. so simple but the wings are stunning, and the clouds make her look like an angel looking down.

8/10
the is just something about it that irks me. i am not sure what it is, partially the position of the people, and how one is a lot smaller than the other, and partially the colourisation (i am not a big fan of colorisation's) and maybe partially the fact that i had to wrk out where the map was (Antarctica right?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back