Rate the Sig

7/10
Its pretty okay
I don't like the yellow-orange ish on the face and the other extra text in the background

4/10

Basic. Very basic. Can see the cut out lines, and it doesn't fit with the background.
Sorry if that sounds harsh.

9/10

Great banner but you loose a point for the play by

9/10

Its really good, I just think the name should stand out more ^_^

My banner does not deserve 0. Do not give it a 0 just because you don't like blood. Sure takes points off but this is a damn good banner.

6/10
a) I hate the pb
b) I can't read the text

8/10. It looks great. Just two marks down because I'm not too keen on the font and I don't like pink much.

5/10. Not too keen on one image banners and I can't read the text. Plus she looks half asleep in the picture and it could do with a border as it looks plain. Basically it just needs something more.

8/10
I like it. however i cant read the text beneath the name, also i am not sure on the star behind the dark mark,

9.9/10

Love it, although it's a tad bit too dark. Maybe a little more light could earn the last 0.1 point. :p

@Lykke/Pheebs, Just want to say, kind of in love with your banners right now.

9/10
I love it, it's really pretty. I'm just not a fan of the font
Lovely otherwise

9/10
Love the picture! I'm on a mac, though, so the text alignment is a bit uneven. :( Not your fault, though. Point off because ~nothing is perfect~. xD

@ Stefan/Emzies aww ^^ thanks. Have to say ive been in love with yours for a while too xD
(and whilst im on subject of banners... if ive made someones's and it looks blurry (like Quils) just lemme know and ill reformat it. I know why its doing it..)

9/10 i ♥ the blend and the colours :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back