Rate the Sig

10/10. I like it. Its simple but its cool.
10/10. I like it. Its simple but its cool.

8/10 It's a bit plain and there's a line near the bottom but it looks cool.

4/10
Its a bit boring and something about it doesnt look right also the writing doesnt suit the banner

6/10

Too simply. The background wasn't fit with the character. But, I love the fonts ;)

10/10

I like it very much, the blending is good and everything! Plus, I love Alyssa Milano

6/10.

It's a little in ya face, and it's kind of just a picture with writing on it. Sorry, I like imaginative things. :D

8/10

in all fairness, it was a biased judging. I don't like Kristen Stewart that much. But, it is a good signature.

8/10

Looks good. ^_^

9/10 I think it looks great and it suites the character but the text is hard to read

9/10

Love the pics and colours, suits Shaylah, just don't like the writing being almost in her face. Love it though :)

9/10

i like this, because it looks old fashioned, like a sixties type thing, but, I don't like the bubble that the costume name is written in.

8//10

Really good touch on the banner but the color was red. It was too lightly for me. I mean, I can't see too long because it will be so tired to see on it. Everything except the color is really good !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back