Rate the avi

10/10

Really suits him, poor kid really seems like he needs a good night's sleep!

10/10

I love the hairstyle, and I love how it suits Aine! There's something very her about how she's drinking that tea, it was a good choice.

10/10 I really love it, it's so pretty and suits her so well

10/10 you're so good at choosing pictures/gifs that get a character's personality across clearly and this is no exception! It gives a really good sense of who he is, especially with "conflict avoider" right underneath.

10/10

Lucy looks grown up already omg - Loved seeing her grow! Her avatar somewhat matches her cheerfulness which I really like!

10/10 I like it! It's very like her description of how she is. And like the whole look and colours <3

10/10

I love June's gif, it's so her.

10/10

Love it! It really seems fitting for Savannah. And it being so blue works well for Ravenclaw!

10/10

also dahlia can't be a fourth year, it's just not possible.

10/10
It really seems to suit her personality. And I love that it looks like she is wearing an uniform.

10/10

it's so cheeky which really seems to suit his personality, i love it!

10/10 it suits her so well

10/10

I love his expression and the way the gif matches the banner like colour scheme wise.

(rating the new one shhh) 10/10 the expression suits him perfectly!

ahhh so cool! 10/10 - i like her expression! it matches her very well

9/10 so expressive but its a bit dark, considering how small her face is i wish the contrast had been boosted a bit to make her easier to see

10/10!

I like the colours and it seems suiting for his personality, which I always love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back