OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥

letters to and from jake everyone welcome to write him, well those who knows him.
right now wished we had email, but i'm gonna make it simple that way? or just write it out like that and we'll see how it goes..
admin watching but anyways let's just start this stuff, father dearest will be the first'

To:Jake Hollawarth

Dear Jake,

Well I've been hearing good things from your Professor recently and I have to say I'm proud of you. Though I have to tell you something that may disappoint you. Your team couldn't be register due to so many of them being around but I was able to get something for you. And its great because its where your going next semester. You said your going to Boston right? Well would you believe I've been assigned to coach them? They are the Fitchburg Finches, a team in Massachusetts. I know its not the location you wanted your team club to be but its the best offer I got you son. If you don't like it than wait till they start scouting, it may not happen for you since your not playing this year. You have till the end of the year to decide what you want to do, just keep up the work and you'll get what you want. Not in full but its something.

Roswald Hollawarth​
Ps. Make sure you keep and eye out on Makaylah and Esme. Especially Esme, your cousin been in to much trouble with probation. Keep an eye out on her Jake, I'm counting on you.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back