*Raised Brows* Say what?

"Hey B!tch I didn't ask all that now did I? I ask if you have a light or not" Link snapped back, than decided to ignore the woman. He felt the stares of another the one and gritted his teeth letting out a low hissed. "Nevermind I'm wasting my time on a bunch of old hags" he shrugged and walked away. Maybe if he had stay awake in a few lessons from his earliest of years he would have mastered fire without the use of his wand. Still he was able to trigger those arsons fire when he was younger.

Tracy watched in disgust as the ignorant boy walked away in a huff. "Really! Do youths have no sense of decency any more?" Tracy remembered her school days well, sure she tortured the younger students but the teachers and the older students made the law and could hurt you. It really was the circle of life. Tracy smiled at Rosie, she really was the type of woman her daughters would love.

The boy got on her nerves and smiled fakely to him, "I'm just making a point." Rosie told the boy and raised a brow on him, she really didn't like teenagers that has no manners. As the young boy was on his heels and turned around, Rosie took her wand out and tripped the young boy a little and quickly placed her wand back on her toe bag. "That's skills." She mumbled and turned to Tracy and smiled, "That's the youths that the magical world doesn't want."

Tracy nodded. "I know what you mean." She smiled slightly at the tripping of the boy. She put her son back in the double push chair and picked up her daughter whho had now started to fuss. Now she was stuck for a conversation starter. "So...You have plans for Christmas?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back