*Raised Brows* Say what?

Rosie Woods

OOC First Name
Joyce
Wand
Dead people doesn't have WAND!
Its friday and Carmina just got out of school and wanted to have a play at the part of the Harbor. Apparating at the said place, Carmina dash at the playground and started to play at the sand box. Rosie smiled as her daughter met some friends, she on the other hand went to a bench and placed their belongings beside her on the ground and took out Witch Weekly out of her toe bag and started to read. The afternoon sun was high in the blueish sky, she was getting worried about what will happen this Saturday at her date and she has no one to talked about it.

Tracy took calming breaths as she pushed the two-child buggy down the harbour, trying not to shout at her son walking besides her as he tried his best to annoy her. "Just, Just go and play Marcus." She spoke as soon as she saw the other children, he immediately ran off and she let out a sigh. She was feeling pretty tired, the twins had not been tired at all, and saw only one place to sit. The mother pushed her twins towards the bench and sat down on the opposite side of the other woman sitting there. As soon as she sat she could hear some fussing coming from the push chair. "Not now, come on." She moaned as she leant over to see who it was. It was Malakai, of course, he was the loudest of the two after all. "Can't you shut up for one second." Tracy almost growled and she was quite shocked when he shut up immediately. "Thank you."

As she read more about the latest fashion in the wizarding world, Rosie heard a woman shouting opposite to her's. She looked up from her magazine to the woman and noticed a push chair with a kid on it. "Kids, they are annoying but we have to take it because they are ours." She told her and smirk, Rosie then looked at the kid, her smirked became a sweet smile. Rosie was always like that in front of any children, especially cute once, she sigh and went back to reading but said something while her eyes on the magazine. "I have the same; annoying, noisy and a spoiled kid."

Tracy looked up as the other woman on the bench spoke to her. "Tell me about it. I've got five of them." She leant back and let out a sigh, her favourite two children were at school and she was stuck with the twins, less than a year old, and Marcus who was so annoying. Especially hard to deal with now that Jay was in Azkaban. "Just the one?[color]" Tracy wondered what it would be like to have only one child. As long as it was Sydney or Shaylah she'd be happy.

"I have one real and two adopted. Lucky, the two are at school I don't have to problem them." Rosie said but having a bunch of kids around the house is very calming because you can see them. She looked up as she heard Carmina shouted, Rosie smiled as she's having a good time. "Were the only they have ..." Rosie trailed off thinking if this lady has her husband with her, and then continued. "I raised my kids only by myself." and then closed fully the magazine she's reading and placed it back to her toe bag.

Tracy rolled her eyes. "You don't have to tell me how that feels. First their father decides to die and then my husband gets himself chuck in az..." Tracy paused, she realised it probably wasn't best that her husband was the death eater they arrested for the murder of two ten year old children. "Let's just say he was taken from us as well. I am so glad the oldest two are at school, I would murder someone otherwise." She reached over and picked up her son, the little girl was sound asleep somehow and he looked like he was beginning to fuss again.

Rosie smiled timidly, "My husband is a mudblood and decided to divorce me." She said while keeping an eye for Carmina, marrying a mudblood is the worst experience of all witches and at the end they all curses them. That's why she's a Death Eater now to get revenge to muggle's that aren't worth to be in the wizarding world. "I'm Rosie by the way." Rosie introduce at the lady who have picked up her child. "You have a wonderful son, he'll be like his father I presume?" Rosie asked her timid smile became a fully smile.

Tracy smiled, the woman seemed to be nice without being overly nice. "Tracy Rouge." She smiled and shook her head. "More like his step-father, I'm hoping he'll grow up like my girls." She smiled at Rosie, hoping that Malakai wouldn't attach himself to Marcus and become a muggle lover like her only other son. Tracy saw the little girl that Rosie was watching. "That's your daughter I pressume?"

"Yeah, that's her." She said smiling as she still starred at her daughter from afar, Carmina wouldn't be like John, Rosie wouldn't let her be one. She will not be a cheating bastard like her father, "So, what's your son's step-father like?" Rosie asked hoping to get more info at the person she just met, she always do that to know the person if he or she is worth the risk to be friend off.

Tracy smiled at the thought of Jay. "He was almost the perfect man." She laughed a little. "He'd do chores and everything, even kill for me." She stopped herself from saying that he actually had killed for her. Just because she used the term 'mudblood' didn't mean the woman was trustworthy. Tracy also couldn't bear the thought of him changing in Azkaban, he was hers the way he was.

Rosie narrowed her brows as she heard the word kill out of Tracy's mouth, "Kill for you? ... " She asked trailing off. She surely know now the last name, she remember a Rouge is sent to azkaban and she was there to witness as a spy. "By no means .. are you related to Jay Rouge?" Rosie asked, if she isn't Rosie will just change the subject to more accurate one.

Tracy sighed, she really shouldn't have said her surname. "Yes, I'm his wife. I assume you heard about the murders then?" Though she didn't like talking about it, Rosie didn't look like she was about to run away at the mention of a murdering husband. This did, however, make her want to know Rosie's surname.

Rosie smirked, "Of course i heard the murders, I enjoyed it actually but was pissed when your husband got to Azkaban." She sigh and crossed her arms, being a death eater is fun but sad when people doesn't treat you right especially muggles. "But they deserve to be killed anyway."

Tracy smiled, this woman seemed reasonable. "Of course they did. Any mudblood that decided it can try and start on a pregnant woman like myself deserves to be punished." Of course Tracy decided to leave out that she wasn't actually pure, she hadbeen brought up like she was and told to say that she was and so she did. She was outraged that her husband had been sent away, but more sad that he was gone from his family, from her. "So, you were on his side?" There weren't many people she met who would be on the murderers side, one reason she didn't go out much.

Rosie looked from her daughter to Tracy, she wasn't afraid that she's a death eater, "I'm not just on his side, I'm one of him." She turned her head slowly to Tracy still her smirk was on its place. "Are you thinking to have a revenge against the ministry? Well, if Jay is my husband, I will surely get a revenge." But can Rosie do it? With Elliott not knowing it, this got on her mind always.

Tracy had to take a moment before she got what Rosie was saying. "Wait.. You're a..?" She let the question drag off before copying the smirk on the other woman's' face. "My daughters would love to meet you." She knew Shaylah especially had plans to follow her dads' footsteps. "Oh don't worry, I plan to get my revenge eventually." She knew the auror that had taken Jay in would've at least warned someone she would be coming, it was almost expected of her to attack now. So she would wait, wait until her twins were slightly older to start her own personal fight against the ministry.

Rosie nod once, "It isn't in my face to be a death eater." She sigh, that's why she's very good at undercover, her doll face can't be resists. "I would love to met your daughters too actually I'm planing to teach my own child how to be one when she got older and in school but for now let her childhood go." Carmina was her only one, she can teach her how to be and its just a step of one, two three. "Are you thinking to be like us? Its easy, all you need to do is hate muggles and can kill them." Killing people is easy with her but with Elliott's around, she thinks she can't do it.

Tracy nodded. "I was thinking of it. Was going to wait until these two are slightly older before I joined officially." She smiled, it was nice having someone she could talk to about this sort of thing. There seemed to be no-one else in the world that would listen to talk of death eaters except her daughters and they were in school most of the time. "Shaylah would definately love meeting you, she's all for the killing, though with her you just have to talk to her and she'll try at the moment." She smiled sadly, Shaylah had taken the more violent response to her fathers' imprisonment.

She straighten up on her sit and took out her magazine again, opening it and reading at the back. " I can deal with kids." She smiled behind the magazine. She loves kids really, that's why Shaila's becoming her own too. Rosie slowly then put down her magazine and said, "i think were going to be great friends." and smiled again to just put up her magazine again.

Tracy smiled at Rosie and nodded. "I think I agree with you." It felt odd to the Brunette, having a real friend. The only real friend she had ever actually had was Jay and now, well, he wasn't in a position to come and talk to her really. "So, have you got other family?" She felt if they were going to be friends she would like to know a bit more about Rosie.

Rosie change the page of the magazine and answered Tracy's question, "Yeah, I have..." She trailed off first and sigh. "My mom and my siblings that doesn't know that I'm a death eater except my dad who urged me to join this group. But his already dead, so, my secret is fine." Rosie told her, changing the page again. The setting sun was far hotter that she thought, "And by means you call your boy friend a family, then that's all ... he doesn't know I'm a death eater too." thinking about Elliott was the worst, what if he found out? would he still love her or just leave her like her ex husband did?

"So none of your family know you're a death eater?" Tracy thought it would be slightly wierd but, then again, not everyone had a family that would be happy about that decision. Tracy had two daughters, a good friend and her husband that would accept her joining, even egg her on to do so. Rosie could have a nice family for all she knew.

She shook her head, "No, they will be probably just call the aurors ... they can do it you know even they are your family." Rosie explained and sigh heavily. Her mom would be screaming when she knew about it and her sisters wont ever talk to her. But you can't blame them, they should blame her dad. "But I can't leave it just the way it looks." She said getting back on her reading.

Link had enough of the school life, he was already to drop out and quit but it was almost over. The whole tournament had been his only interest, an entertainment he could count on while he was in that pathetic school. No one can ever claim his attention, its as if all around him he could see nothing but a blur. If he went through life seeing everyone like this, it would have been no point living while he was walking down the Harbor on that almost summer day.

He was already warned not to leave the school grounds, however that didn't stop Link. He did it wisely when the tournament was in transmission, so was he, they would never had seen him leave. Link wonder if he could ever use this as a skill, near the future perhaps. He sauntered across a playground ready to light a cigarette, when he noticed he left his lighter back at that school near his bunk. He saw two woman chatting and went over to the one that didn't have a stroller next to her. "Anyone of you happen to have a lighter?" he asked directly without excusing himself. He knew he came out but rude, but he wasn't a boyscott. No manners was just Link.

Rosie looked up again to see a young boy asking if they have a lighter, she raised a brow, who will smoke with their kids around. "Excuse me but as you see there are kids around and I don't smoke neither." She said rudely, well, this is not any one of her friends or relatives, so, she can be rude. "Aren't you to young to be smoking? Didn't your parents thought you that smoking is bad for the lungs?" Rosie was getting to be a good nurse now, and she will stay like that as long as she can handle the muggles without her hurting them. "You can ask somebody that has one, now go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back