Rage

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi had just seen Knight kiss some Ravenclaw girl. She didn't really know why she was upset but she knew that it burned into a rage that made her push several kids out of her way as she ran the entire length of seven+ staircases down to the dungeons. Some where knocked so hard they may have had to go to hospital wing. She didn't care. All she cared about was getting way from everyone. She would hurt someone to relive her own pain she knew this.

Finally she made it down to the deepest resses of the dungeons. This is where she stopped breathing heavily from the run. Hoshi sank down the wall and let out one long piercing scream. She didn't really know why she was upset again. It was not like she had told him what she felt about him. Hoshi was making it seem like she thought of him only as a brother. He and Sam where her replacement Tohorus because he couldn't be here to share in the mayhem. Even while thinking of all this she still hurt in a way she never hurt before. She slammed her fists into the ground hoping that the phycial pain she was inflicting on herself would over ride what was hurting her heart.

[this is before Jenna finds out so yeah :p ]

Jenna was walking through the Dungeons, for god knows what reason when she heard one scream. Jenna plugged her ears with her fingers as she yelled, "Shut up!" When the person stopped screaming she muttered, "Thank you." Jenna walked towards them to give them a piece of her mind when she saw Hoshi on the ground punching the ground. Jenna took a few quick steps towards her and she said gently, "Hoshi? What's wrong?" Jenna put her hand on Hoshi's with enough force to stop the next punch from hitting the ground in case she would hurt herself, although that was very hypocritical of her, she always turned out fine, she always got her hand fixed, and she had broken her knuckles so many times they felt permanently numb.

Hoshi looked up, the expression on her face was that of a killer but then she saw it was Jenna. She softened. "I just saw Knight-kun kissing a Ravenclaw girl." She said there was a bite of rage in her voice that she could not explain. She took her hand out of Jenna's not wanting to be touched at the moment. She had had enough contact like that to last a life time thanks to that irritating snip of a boy Henric. "What are you doing here?" She asked harshly, Hoshi had run down here so she didn't have to deal with anybody yet here was Jenna. Jenna was someone she was starting to consiter a friend but still.

Jenna's heart stopped for a moment and she looked like she was about to get sick. Jenna let out a frustrated scream and punched the wall in as hard as she could, she knew that she looked a little crazy but she was angry and hurt. "Tarts name is Luna apparently," Jenna stated after a moment of silence, with her hand at her side, drips of hot, sticky blood falling onto the dirty floor. "Avoiding people," Jenna stated vaguely fighting tears from hurt of all of this.

Hoshi looked at Jenna with narrowed eyes trying to figure out whey Jenna was acting like she just had. "Do you like Knight-kun?" She asked trying very hard to swallow her anger. She knotted her fists again trying to calm herself down. Her mind needed to work here and she couldn't do that with her mind fogged by red. It didn't take long for her bruised knuckles to turn white with the effort. Her breathing became normal though.

Jenna nodded her head once then hung it in shame, she was ashamed of her foolishness and how easy she had been manipulated. Jenna slumped down beside Hoshi, feeling her back slam against the wall, she didn't feel it but for some reason she knew that she would feel everything in the morning. Jenna cradled her head in her hands hiding herself from all of this, it was way too much to bare.

Hoshi started to think. This was a bad thing. Most of what Hoshi did was not planed this made everything she did light and funny. But Hoshi was in Slytherin for reason. She had a darker nature. A much darker nature. She bit on her bottom lip in though. She remembered seeing their lips meet the first time and becoming green with envy. She slammed her fist into the ground this time hard enough to make it bleed. The pain nummed what her heart was feeling. Again her mind started working. "Do you know what fan girls in Japan do to the girl that take their object of obsession?" She asked recalling what happened to a girl that she knew from primary. She started dating the school 'Prince' making the other girls go nuts. By they time they where though with her the girl had to change schools.

Jenna shook her head at Hoshi's question and said, "No..why?" Jenna looked up at Hoshi with a dark smirk, she had a feeling that Hoshi was planning revenge, something she would be up for, she wasn't going to be made the fool any more, and Scorpius needed to know this, one way or another. If this was the way, so be it, it would be more interesting any ways.

Hoshi smirked. "They torture the girl. It starts with simple things. Razor blades in her books, hiding her shoes, making her mess up or trip. Then the notes start. Little by little things get worse until the girl ether dumps the guy or risks the fan girls driving her insane. Since Knight is a friend we can't let ourselves be known but we can make it so Luna's life is hell for as long as she will have Knight." She said her voice getting darker as she spoke. She was running over everything she could do to make sure that Luna regretted the day she ever placed her lips against Knight's. It would hurt Knight too in an indirect way. This she was sorry for but he had to learn what happens when you mess with the heart of a girl like her.

Jenna raised her eye brows in surprise at the torture, everything else but the blades she was certain wouldn't get them in trouble. She didn't want to seem too desperate but it seemed like the only thing that they could do. "And you're suggesting?" Jenna asked just to be sure. Jenna didn't really want to hurt Scorpius' feelings but he needed to know how it felt, he needed to know the pain that both of them were having right now.

Hoshi bit her lip again thinking. "I'm saying we go fan girl. We won't let it get to far though just enough for both of them to have a lesson in pain then we stop." She said looking up at the cold stone cilling. It would be fun for her as revenge always was but would Jenna have the stomach for it? The pranks could get real harsh sometimes though she did promise that things would not go to far. She would keep that promise but some of the starter pranks where just as bad as the treats that some times accompany this type of thing.

"I think I'm in, but-" Jenna said then paused for a second and said, "We cannot tell a soul, I mean if one of us gets caught only the one goes down alright? Is hurting Scorpius off limits as well?" Jenna really wanted to hurt him, inner and outer, she figured when Luna broke up with him that would be only a little bit of inner pain, but she wanted to kick him in the chest multiple times to get her message across.

Hoshi contemplated this. "I was not planing on announcing the war on Luna-san to the world. From what I saw, hurt Luna-san and Knight-kun will follow but if you want you can do some things to him as well or something that will take both of them down at once." She said her voice faiding a bit in though but she was not entierly comfortable with hurting Scorpius. An image of them kissing by the piano came across her eyes and all her reserve faded away.

"Alright, then.. I think we'll just work on Luna then," Jenna said with a nod then she said, "Are you alright though? I uhm know how this can feel, Sam did this to me as well.." Jenna bit her lip and looked at Hoshi feeling slightly saddened that she was hurt by this as well, even though this really was the first time they spoke to each other.

Hoshi gave a huffing laugh. "Better now that I know I'm not the only one in this. We could become great friends if this keeps up." She said smiling her first true smile of the day to Jenna. She was angry that a girl like this was hurt by Knight as well but she was also happy that they could find something to come together in. She looked at her knuckles. The blood had dried by now and the wound was scabbing over. "Do you think we should go to the hospital wing. It seems we have done great damage to ourselves." She said showing Jenna her hand.

Jenna smiled at Hoshi and said, "I'd like that, well the friends part, I don't really want the pain to continue." Jenna bit her tongue between her teeth goofily, she was rambling again. Then she looked at her hand, and she nodded her head and said, "You've got a decent punch, I'd quite enjoy seeing it used on Toni, but that's just me.." Jenna laughed slightly then she stood up and offered Hoshi her good hand to help her up.

Hoshi laughed. "I tried to use it on Toni-chan once but Jake-kun stopped me. I did give her a leg bruise the like of which must have hurt her for weeks. I have my in-line skates on and I made it look like I was doing a trick and pow right where the leg becomes the shoe." She said remembering that day. She would have gone farther but again Jake stopped her. Good thing too. She would have ripped that little blond tooth pick to pieces. She really was trying not to be a bully at this school but somehow that was proving hard to do. Hoshi gave Jenna her uninjured hand and helped herself up. "You seem like you can fight too. Have you?" She asked wondering if Jenna had gotten into any school yard fights like she had.

Jenna laughed and then smirked at the thought of this then she nodded her head and said, "Oh yes, I make almost daily visits to the nurse, Sam often is the receiver of my anger, mostly for good reasons though, its that or a wall, many people are afraid of me because of this, but I was raised with boys so punching and kicking were how we got rid of our anger." Jenna shrugged her shoulders and started walking along the dungeons with Hoshi.

Hoshi shook her head. "I try not to be an angry person but I too make visits to the nurse with a skin on my knee or something similar. My brother Tohoru fixed things with his fists too so I learn how to fight. That and my parents wanted me to have the disiplen of martial arts. Didn't work to well." She said laughing. They where deep in the maze that seemed to be the lower level of the school so it would take a while to get out. It was just how far she had run before finally feeling safe enough to let her feelings out.

"Martial Arts? That sounds lovely, what style?" Jenna asked recalling one of her friends that took Martial Arts she believed it was called Jysohinmon Shirion Ryu. Jenna sighed slightly then she asked curiously, "Does your brother go to Hogwarts? Or is he too young?" Jenna felt slightly relieved that she had come across Hoshi instead of someone else, she wasn't all that sure how she would deal with them.

Hoshi looked up to think about the best way to describe her style. "There is no real way to say which one because Sensei Fung made it a point to teach me a little bit of everything. He was trying to make sure I didn't get to good at any one but I ended up mixing everything I know into one powerful but very wild style." She said hoping that was enough to explain how she fought.

Hoshi sighed when her brother was mentioned. "My brother is staying with my father in Japan while I live here with my mother. Onii-chan is going to Tokyo Magical Academy." She said with a note of sadness in her voice. She missed her brother dearly. That's why she was so desperate to have male friends now it seemed that they where too much trouble seeing as everyone was getting together with someone.

Jenna smirked inwardly and said, "Well that sounds great, perhaps I should go to Japan for a little while and take lessons with him." Jenna knew this wouldn't happen and it was just something to say. "Oh I didn't even know Tokyo had an Academy," Jenna smiled weakly at Hoshi understanding how she was feeling and said, "I miss my brother too, he was supposed to be in our year along with my cousin but they went home and will be attending Salem Wizarding Academy when they get better." Jenna shrugged slightly.

Hoshi nodded while leading Jenna down another turn. "It's small but it's good. It's not as well known as Hogwarts but still it gets some traffic. My father's a graduate from TMA so is all of his family. I'm the first one to attend Hogwarts." She said. She was thinking of the pureblood part of her family. They had been kind of cold to her because of her mother but they where so happy to find out that they where magic that they over looked that their mother was Muggle Born. They seemed to favor Tohoru more than her though.

"Do you mind me asking why you came here instead of TMA?" Jenna asked nicely then continued walking beside Hoshi with a slight smirk and smile on her lips as she planned things to do to Luna. Though some of it would be difficult with out breaking into the Ravenclaw common room.

Hoshi shrugged. She didn't really mind talking about it. Her parents where not really there for her so she didn't really care what happened in there crazy mixed up lives. "They are getting divorced but didn't want to lose us so they decided to each take one us. My father kept Tohoru-kun while my mother took me and we moved so Haruhi would never have to look at my father again." She said. There was a note of sadness in her voice but that was only because missed her brother so badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back