Radomly Wandering

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa had no clue why she was wandering by herself in the Forbidden forest...at night. But somehow right after the Yule Ball this happened to be the first place she wandered to.
The moon sone down onto her skin making it glow and eerie snowy color as she stepped lightly through the snow.

"Man it is so creepy in here." She muttered to herself.

Henri watched Alyssa leave the Yule Ball alone and decided that she might like some company..as friends. Especially assince she was hdead towards the dark forest.

"Alyssa!" He shout-whispered her name and ran up to her through the thick snow.[/times]

Alyssa gasped and wheeled around in shock. When she saw Henri running towards her she calmed down a little and gave a small smile.

"Oh. Henri...it's just you. You scared me." She muttered lightly.

Henri chuckled lightly and took a few steps foward so that he could see Alyssa's expression. The wintery night air chilled him to the bone, but he didn't mind it if he could be with a friend. He never really spent muchwith Alyssa or Theodore anymore, and they were his best friends.

"Sorry to scare you. Why are you out here thi slate at night? And in the forbidden woods." Henri asked lightly. He didn't want to sound like a baby, but these woods were very dangerous at night.

Alyssa snorted playfully and brushed some of her light blonde hair away from her face before she placed her hands on her waist and looked lightly at Henri. She couldn't blame him for being worried. But she also wondered where his sense of adventure was as well.

"Come Henri. Where's your sense of adventure. Besides of trouble comes, we'll hitch it out of here. Alright?" She asked him playfully assuming that he was probably going to go with her.

Henri sighed in defeat and shrugged his shoulders. He'd go with Alyssa, even if he really didn't want inside the forest. He wasn't scared, he just wasn't very sure what kinds of things were inside the woods.

"I guess we'll go. But you'd better pray we get out of here alive." Henri muttered darkly. He quickly pulled out his wand and muttered something.

"Lumos." Instantly a bright shine began to shine at the tip of the wand. Henri nodded at Alyssa to start leading the way.

Alyssa flinched for a moment when Henri summoned the bright light. But after a few moments she had gotten used to it and pulled her own wand out. She quickyl did the swish and flick motion before muttering.

"Lumos." Then her wand tip began to glow brightly as well. Once it was lit Alyssa getured her head into the direction of the woods and began to walk off into that direction.

"So, I noticed that you actually had a date for the ball. I thought you wern't going." Alyssa sked Henri slyly.

Henri frowned, but was lucky enough to be behind Alyssa so that she couldn't see. Henri didn't like Kate as more than a friend. But he felt so bad that she didn't have a date. And Henri hated when girls looked sad becuase they never had a date.

"Were just friends." He muttered, wishing she knew how he felt. "So I'd appreciate if you didn't bug me about it." He added it at the end. Some snow began to get into his shoes and it instantly made his foot begin to get cold.

When Henri snapped back that he and Kate were just friends Alyssa turned around curiously and gave Henri a look of curiousity. She wondered if what she had said angered him. He was quick enough to defend himself about it.

"Whoa tiger, I wasn't going to tease you about it. I was just going to say that it was a sweet thing for you to do. Especially with a Hufflepuff." She gave Henri a small smile and continued through the forest. Alyssa was surpised that she hadn't seen any creatures yet.
Well, she also considered herself lucky as well.

"I wonder if there are any unicorns in the forest. It'd be so cool if we saw one!" Alyssa gushed as she thought about the large white horned animal.

"I doubt that there are any unicorns around here Alyssa." Henri muttered. He wouldn't admit it but it'd be interesting to see a unicorn since he'd never seen one before.
Reaching it his pocket Henri's hand came around the small box that contained the present he had bought her,

"Hey Alyssa?"

"Here." Henri tossed Alyssa the small box then returned his hands to his pockets. He felt acomplished that he actually gave it to her, he was considering on chickening out.
Henri look around the forest and felt himself shutter fromt he bitter air and dark feeling the forest gave off.

"Alyssa. We really shouldn't be in here, were going to get in trouble....or killed!" Henri whispered loudly to Alyssa once more. He wa shoping she'd stop being stubborn and just do what he said.

"I'm not kidding. It's forbidden!" This time Henri actually yelled and instantly regretting it knowing that someone might've heard him yell at her. He also didn't want to make it sound like he was hounding Alyssa and trying to upset her, he just didn't want to get into trouble.

"Sorry..." He muttered moents after his outburst.

Alyssa awkwardly caught the box and held it firmly inside her hands before she turned and began to listen to Henri warn her once again. However this time she begun to get aggrivated. Why was he acting like such a baby.
Just as Alyssa was about to tell Henri to either grow up or leave Alyssa noticed a shadow headed right for them from inside the woods.

Her eyes widened in horror.

"WHOA HENRI!"

Henri was awaiting for some sort of insult to come from Alyssa's mouth. But instead fear and alarm was was he was greeted with. When Alyssa pointed him and told him to look Henri wheeled around and immediantly saw a shadowy figure headed straight for the two.

"What is that?' Henri asked nervously. He turned himself fully around and readied his wand for any necissary attack. Instead of stalling the figure started to move faster towards them.

It's running right towards us....

When Theodore saw his cousin and best friend walking towards the forest he thought it was the perfect way to scare the daylights out of them. So Theodore snuck intot he woods very carefully and wandered around till he saw both Alyssa and Henri headed into his direction.

'Perfect..' Theodore back to run foward and when when Alyss and Henri finally turned around t see that he was coming he jumped out with a small,

"Boo!" He shouted as he jumped form the shadows of the forest.

Alyssa prepared hherself incase the shdowy thing decided to attack, but instead the shadow merely disappeared into thin air.

"W-where'd it go?" Alyssa asked. butas Alyssa turned around a shadowy figure popped out of nowhere while yelled a simple. Boo. Alyssa screamed and jumped backwards. But as she jumped backwards she accidently rammed herself into Henri and knocke dherself down onto the ground.

Looking up to see if the shadowy figure was there she saw Theodore standing where the shdow had popped out of.

"Ugh. Theodore." She hissed when she realized that he was the shaodw thing.

Henri gasped and jumped back in shock when something from the shadows had jumped out at him.

But he soon realized it was just Theodore playing a mean joke and Alyssa and he. He immediantly brought his hand out and gave Theodore a light smack on the head.

"Jerk." He muttered.

Theodore immediantly began to laugh. Scaring the wits out of both of them was like icing on a cake. Theodore shoved his bangs away from his cold blue eyes to stare curiously at his friends.

"Sorry about that. Couldn't resist." He stopped laughing. "What are you guys doing in the woods at night anyways?

The smile on Theodore's face. He placed his hands at his sidesand stared at Alyssa with a barely noticable glare. He hated how she felt like she was always superior to him.

"Your not the boss of me. I can do what I want." Theodore spat and took a step closer to Henri and Alyssa.

Shaking his head Henri took a step back just incase Theodore decided to do something tricky.

"We never said we were. But you shouldn't jump out at People like that." Henri muttered and explained carefully. He didn't want Theodore to think he was trying to scold him.

Alyssa snorted.

"Yeah. It's a real good way to get your head blown off." Alyssa noticed Theodore take a step foward while Henri took a step back. Which means Henri must've sensed that Theodore was most likely up to no good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back