R.F.F

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka was frightfully excited about this summer. She was going to Paris with Brian who had she had been positively cooing over since they got together. She was also happy that her brake up with Andrew had been a quite one and not one that she had to wince at every time she thought about it. They where still friends or at least she hoped that Andrew and her where still friends. Andrew was a nice person. A little flirty perhaps but still nice. This is why Zazuka had thought that Andrew was better off with out a girlfriend. It was easyer to chat up someone when you didn't have someone weighing down the back your mind.

Zazuka wasn't thinking of all this though. She was reading. This time for fun. It was the tails of the Sandman again. She had finished the last issue not to long ago but the stories which the writers came up with always seemed to hold Zazuka. That and she was trying to make a few connections. There was always something you missed with the Sandman novels even if you've read them a hundred times. Zazuka messed with a brown curl as she read over every page carfuly so as not to miss anything. This was her down time after exams. Soon summer would start and she would go back to the Paramores while waiting for July when she took her big trip with Brian. She really couldn't wait.

Andrew loathed himself for getting so bad results in his exams. He was sure Mallory would ground him for this kind of grades. He didnt know the reason for this, he thought it was due to his break up but he would never blame Zazuka for it. However, he failed to understand how Zuka and Brian came so close and why Zuka choosed Brian over him. Andrew was determined to win Zuka's love back for him.

He walked into the library with intention of reading the daily prophet and noticed Zazuka reading. He walked to her and reminded himself not to kiss her, like he would have done if they were still going out together but they weren't. "Hi, didn't expect to see you here" he said with a smile as he took a seat facing her.

Zazuka looked up from her book and smiled pure sunshine. Something she hadn't done all year, not that anyone had noticed. She had been dimming all year but she was back now. Another thing she gave Brian creadet for. "Hey Andrew nor did I expect to see you. Are you avoiding me?" She asked jokenly. She was so sure that Andrew had been ok with thier brake up and that they where now friends. Zazuka put the book on the table neatly. She thought she would be rude if she looked at Andrew over the top of it though the story had been getting good.

"Thought I'd check out the news. Although if someone asked me the house scores at this moment, I would say I am unaware. I don't seem to be able to keep track of things" he said not answering the avoiding part. "How did your exams go? Especially Divination?"he asked as he looked at her.

When they were dating Andrew could see himself in her eyes but at this moment he could see Brian in her black eyes. He disliked this fact and wanted to change it. He knew it would be a long time process but it had to be done. Brian was full of jealously. When if first year Zuka crushed on him, he acted unaware of the fact and when Zuka started dating Andrew all of a sudden he remebered Zuka."So what are your plans for the holiday?"he asked.

Zazuka was very happy with her scores and over all grades. She didn't have much of anyone to impress other than the Paramores but it made her feel good that she could do so well in her studies when she eyes where so full of love for Brian. "I did well enough." She said modestly. Zazuka never liked to brag about her achievements. "I can make the headaches and things go away now thanks to something that I learned her Herbology surprisingly enough." Zazuka said in a musing voice. She looked up and smiled softly.

Andrew had been sort of missing all year, when he really needed him. She was still a little hurt that Andrew hadn't shown up for the meeting with the other third years so they could search for the room of requirement. "Well let's see... I'm going to the Paramores for the first month then I'm going to Paris in July then coming back and working the busy session for Ollivander's." She said. There was no reason to tell Andrew that she was going to Paris with Brian. Even though she knew that Andrew was a friend Zazuka was sensitive to his feelings. It might be too soon to talk about things like that.

"Thats great, you'll have fun in Paris with the Parmaores" he said with a geniune smile. "Anyway, Did Professor Nick allow you to get the lab? You know you wanted to research about Andy" he asked curiously.

(what does R.F.F mean
n what are we to rp here?)

((Reading For Fun, I took if from Flying For Fun. Just meeting up before summer starts. Maybe Andrew finds out about the insedent in the Entrance Hall where Zazuka broke her arm))

Zazuka shook her head, her curls moving slightly. "I haven't been able to be an audience with the Professor King yet." She said. She had the strangest feeling that she never would be able to. She had pushed it back though. "Paris with the Paramores, right." She said looking down. She wasn't exactly lying she was just not telling Andrew that he had been wrong. "Anyway what are you doing with your vacation? I'm sure there are about a million things your going to get yourself into." She said her smile wide. She wanted to get away from the subject of her as soon as possible.

"Me? I don't know" he said trying to remember if Mallory had mentioned anything in any of letters. "Just that Caina's coming to my place for company. But I am sure Mallory's ready with her holiday plans for us" he said returning the smile.

"So how have you been? I heard that you were injured or something. Jake never has the full story" he said shaking his head as he thought about Jake, his best guy friend and dorm mate.

Zazuka nodded. "I had an attack in the Entrance Hall. It was so bad I dropped hard and broke my arm on the stares." She said. Zazuka left out the part that it was during a time that she and Andrew where soppoed to be together. It would have sounded too much like Zazuka was blaming him for something. She wasn't. Zazuka could feel them drifting all term. Andrew had not shown up at the meeting where all the third years agreed to go and search for the Room of Requerment. Again she had invited him to search with her and Brian only to have Andrew skip out again. All that time Zazuka had told herself that Andrew had something to do but it had hurt her deep down.

"Who attacked you?"he asked curiously. "How come I didnt know about it. I knew just two or three days back"he said wanting to know more. Andrew looked at Zuka's face once again and then said "So what was that third year thing about. You know to meet you in the Great Hall. I had fever and chills that day, I didnt come out of my room. Caina brought food for me that's when she said I had mail" he explained Zazuka.

Zazuka bit her lip. "No one. It was that kind of attack. You know a Seer attack. Like the one I had in the Forbidden Forest only this one knocked me around a bit." She said trying to sound like it wasn't a big deal. "The day I invited your to the Third year meeting type of thing we all agreed to try and look for the Room of Requerment. That was probably the day that you where sick. The day that Brian and I started our search is when I had my Seer Attack. You said you where going to be there." She said looking down. She didn't want to seem like she was angry. Andrew most likely had something to do.

"Oh!"he said in amazemnet to Zuka's other seer attack. "What did you see? Are your vision still not understandable ?"he asked her curiously. "I see, so did you suceed in finding the Room Of Requirement?"he asked Zazuka.

Zazuka shook her head. "Don't know if I said something. You know it all goes black for me. Brian said that I was talking in Latin before I dropped to the floor. I work up in the Hospital Wing later on knew what happened but not knowing how it happened." She said shaking her head. "No if we had I would have had my lab without having to ask Professor King." She said with a sigh.

"Oh" he said looking at Zazuka once again. He couldn't help glancing at her every one minute. "But Professor King left, yeah? So dosent any other Professor like Prof.Ana allow you. I mean she should, she knows your state, dosent she?"

Zazuka tilted her head. "Did he?" She asked while looking up. She could usually tell when the energies of the teachers where there or not if she really tried. "That explains the felling of loss I felt the other day." She said running her hand though her dark curls. She noticed that Andrew kept looking at her then turning away only to look at her again. "Are you alright Andrew?" She asked with a consurned look in her dreamy eyes.

"Um..me? yeah, I am allright" he lied faking a smile. "Well, I'll catch you later. I have to pack my trunk" he said as he stood up from his chair and pushed it back as he looked at Zuka once more. "Have fun in Paris" he said with a smile. He wanted to add 'do miss me' but they weren't dating any longer so he didnt say it like he would have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back