Quiet Place To Study

Claude Harris

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Claude had been studying a lot recently. It really calmed him down. His dorm wasn't too loud, but it was too chilly up there sometimes, and he really wasn't in the mood to climb all the way up to the towers just to study. He sat down in this old classroom, by himself, just wanting to study. Secretly, he really just wanted to have a conversation with someone, but studying was also nice. He heard a small rattle at the door and looked up to see someone there.

Hiria was on the Second Floor, and decided to stop by the classroom she hadn't been in for a while. She looked through the door to see her good friend Claude, who she hadn't seen in a long while. She came in, and said "Claude! Hi! How are you?"

Claude looked up and saw Hiria HallButcher standing at the door. "Hiria! I've miss you s-so much!" Claude stood up and hugged Hiria. When he fell into social anxiety last year, he stopped talking to all his friends, and Hiria was one of them. He missed her greatly, and he was very excited to see her again. "So I heard-d you're on the Q-Quidditch team!"

Hiria hugged Claude back, and said "I've missed you too, Claude! And yeah, I am on the Quidditch Team! I'm Alternate Keeper and Alternate Seeker. Where have you been? I haven't seen you in ages!"

Claude was dumbfounded. Hiria was so accomplished! "You're the alternate seeker?! That's awesome Hiria! Well last year I became very anti-social and practically d-dropped off the face of the earth. S-Sorry about that!" Claude laughed a bit. He figured it wasn't very funny, but he might as well try to make it humorous.

Hiria said "I was wondering where you'd gone! So, how's life treating you at the moment?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back