Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
11½" Wenge Wood with core of Meteorite Dust
Eros grip the letter in his hand, the parchment neatly tucked away out of sight would probably showed just how close he was to folding the letter at a weird angle if it weren't for the envelope keeping it still. No matter, the owl would make a mess out of it. He never did trusted them with deliveries, but to be fair his parents had given him a useless owl two years ago. His first owl, very useless owl, with a poor sense of direction. It had been a small barn owl, ruffled tawny feathers only manage to get through two deliveries before it flew off. Merlin knows, where it had gone off to. The point is, he doesn't trust owls, but he had to this time on the count he had sign up for silly little pen pal exchange program he saw happening in school. It was another way of being social, and Eros took the bait. Eros lean forward eventually, and picked evenly owl he could find from the lot. If he learn anything from his first owl, never ever, picked them small.
Hey, hi, how are you?

Okay, it's not the best greeting of all times, well I could say that I tried if I was standing there right besides you. Anyways, let me stop making this anymore awkward. Hi, again, the names Eros Lee and I was given you as pen pal, thought it be pretty neat and stuff. Professors says your classes a lot different from ours, that doesn't say much but curiosity got the best of me and well, yeah just needed to know. Anyways! Hope this didn't scare you off too much. Hoping to hear from you soon, yeah, take care!

Ravenclaw, Fourth year
Eros Lee

Ezekiel was busy settling up their school Quidditch team but his sister nagging him to met more people was irritating him, thus, giving up on her antics despite she's a million miles away from him. After meeting with his new teammates that day, Ezekiel decided to take Kassandra's offer to send someone an introductory letter. He wasn't shy meeting people, Ezekiel is a sociable person within Beauxbatons school but not outside nor other schools. At the dining hall, armed with parchment and pen, he was about to write something when an owl decided to land on is shoulder with a letter. He thanked the owl in Dutch and took the letter off its beak. Ezekiel opened and read the letter, it put a smiled on his lips. After reading, he put it aside to write back to the person that sent the letter.
Hallo!

Aangenaam kennis te maken (nice to meet you), Eros. Pardon as I don't encounter too many English speaking people here at Beauxbatons. I am great by the way and yourself? I, myself, was forced to participate in such a way to meet new people by my sister but it is indeed a good idea. Your Professors are right, I do think we are more advance that any other wizarding schools in the world. This is why I choose to study here, I would have drag my sister with me here but she's stubborn enough. I'm not bragging but it's true. Anyhow, I would like to know more about you? Do you like Quidditch? The sport is a way of life in my opinion. Captaining new people is kind of scary but I'll learn.

Sorry for blabbering. Hope you'll reply after that.

Ezekiel Eindhoven

Ezekiel sealed the letter and address it back. The boy gave a treat to the owl first before giving the letter to it. "Hebben een mooie vlucht (have a nice flight)!" He told the owl before it flew off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back