Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Jasper) (Pansexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Nell was actually... keeping it together this year. She didn't know quite how she had managed that, but everything was going... almost suspiciously well. As painful as it had been to do, dropping classes had been the right idea. She might even manage a few E-s this year! Making her way through the library with a wonderfully small stack of books, she grinned when she saw the back of a familiar head. Sneaking closer, Nell crept up behind Jasper and bopped him lightly on the back of the head with her books. "Hey goofus." She smiled. "Can I study with you?"

Jasper really wanted to do well in dueling this semester. He wanted to beat Tyler for once, and was looking for cool spells in the library. He'd grabbed a few books with spells, hoping to find some that would take any opponents by surprise. He was taking a few notes on spells he wanted to try out, when Nell popped up out of nowhere. Jasper rubbed the back of his head. "Ew, I'm not studying. Goofus."

Nell pulled a face when Jasper returned her insult, sliding into a seat across from him. "Well, it certainly looks like it, what with the book in your hands." She teased, arranging her own books neatly. "What are you doing, then?"

Jasper showed her the book and shrugged. "Was looking stuff up for the duels." He said. "Are you duelling too? I hope we get paired up so I can beat you." He said with a grin.

Nell raised an eyebrow when he mentioned he was studying for the duels. That was... smart, actually. She didn't know why she hadn't thought of that herself. "I am, actually, and I'll beat you, hands down!" She said with much more confidence than she felt.

Jasper laughed at her. "Yeah right, like you have time to prepare." He teased. "With your girlfriend and your clubs." He scoffed. "Especially the paper, I bet that takes loads of work." He really couldn't understand why Nell took on so many things. "Were you disappointed not to get prefect too? Since you love responsibility so much."

Nell snorted, rolling her eyes at Jasper's comments. She didn't really want to go into how badly she had done at the duels last time, and was relieved he gave her plenty of other ammo to respond to. "Oh my god, no." She commented about not being a prefect. "I was doing way too many things, my grades last year were awful." Nell had never really disclosed to any of her friends how bad it had gotten, but somehow telling Jasper felt safe. "I almost flunked entirely, I had to drop a ton of classes this year. I'm mostly just glad not to be repeating fourth year."

Jasper wasn't expecting Nell's answer, and it took him by surprise. "Oh, what?" He asked, tilting his head. If anyone had asked him, he would've told them Nell was a nerd who got good grades. Where had he gotten that idea? "I thought you were all smart and nerdy and stuff." He told her, poking her shin with his foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back