Not open for further replies.

Lynette Ferguson

OOC First Name
Claireyz
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
2dlm4if.jpg

Lynette Anna Ferguson

This is my new Ravenclaw, Lynette. She's very quiet, but also smart and friendly when she gets to know people. She tried to keep to herself most of the time, but wants to have more friends. She finds it hard to speak properly when she's around others that she doesn't know well, and will often either speak very quickly or hardly at all instead. However, she's a loving and sweet girl one you get to know her, and I'm looking for some friends, possibly enemies and a future love interest for her. You can read more about her in her Biography/cd. Thanks!

Heyy Claire!

I have this guy here. Sidney Marcus Carver. He's a first year Gryffindor as you can see.
He's a friendly guy, with a wild imagination. He loves creating worlds and lands of fantasy.
He's fairly talkative, but right now without his family so a little lonely. He'd be happy to have
a Ravenclaw friend and would be very loyal.
What do you think?

Emzies!

That sounds great, I think that Lynette would eventually begin to open up to him a bit, as Lynette would love the whole fantasy thing if he ever told her. It'd be interesting that he's talkative and she's the opposite, but when she feels comfortable around people she'll talk non-stop, so we could see how that goes! Haha.
Shall I start something or can you?

Hey Claire,

I have Iris here for a friend?
She is a girl who is smart and logical however has her head in the clouds.
She loves using her imagination and being creative with it. She's kind to everyone and is curious about everything.
She's happy to talk non-stop or not at all with people however once she gets talking she tends to ramble quite a bit.

Do you mind where it is?

Lynette Ferguson said:
Emzies!

That sounds great, I think that Lynette would eventually begin to open up to him a bit, as Lynette would love the whole fantasy thing if he ever told her. It'd be interesting that he's talkative and she's the opposite, but when she feels comfortable around people she'll talk non-stop, so we could see how that goes! Haha.
Shall I start something or can you?
If you could start something that would be Awesome.

Haha, I wouldn't mind RPing and seeing where that goes! Perhaps they could have 'young crushes' on each other, if you know what I mean. They don't even know the meaning of love, but it'd be cute :p Hmm.. When Paul's sorted, if you could maybe please start a topic somewhere then post it here and I'll join? :D

Ive searched for this. :r
Hey Claire! ^_^
Yeah it's ME again. Teehee.
Anyways, Ive been checking Lynette's CD up to her post.
And I was wondering if the two could be friends up to more like future lovers.
Not now of course at they are indeed quite young. The time is basically up to you.
Ive posted this days ago so, you know what I'm looking for. :wub:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back