Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Kimmy was ready for her fifth year to begin, there was one thing that Kimmyeon found herself conflicted with. She had spent so many years on her own at the school, that the idea that she could possibly be finding herself attach to another student was incomprehendable. Nevertheless, her recent shopping parade for new equipment had done exactly that. Unintentionally she had found herself warming to another person, and in a rare moment Kimmy found herself wanting to contact them. She sat now in the Owlery, 4 screwed up pieces of parchment scattered on the floor in her previous failed attempts to convey something pratical.
Letter said:
Dear Antonin,

I hope you don't mind me writing to you, but I suppose you didn't give me your address to ultimately ignore it. Perhaps you can keep me updating with your Quidditch scores if we make regular correspondence? I'm going to apply for Chaser again here at Hogwarts, so maybe I can report back to you the details of our matches too.

I just wanted to reinforce the amount of joy I found while spending time with you in Obsidian.

Kimmy cringed as she wrote, unable to properly communicate her feelings to another.
Continued said:
I would very much enjoy it if you were to inform me of any future ventures to New Zealand. Prehaps we can spend another afternoon searching for Quidditch gear, and this time I can introduce you to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. I've heard the Black Cow is spectacular.

Best,

Kimmy x

Ever since Antonin went to New Zealand to visit at the party, he went to go look for some gear and met someone that he managed to gain some sort of attraction to. His drive to better himself eventually led to an attachment that he was not supposed to have to anyone. Worst of all, she went to school here. Antonin was too proud to allow a hat sit upon his perfect head and judge him for where he needed or not needed to be. He was graduating this year, and so far, the only thing he wanted to do was play Quidditch. It would be hard adjusting from his normal style in his school to a traditional broomstick. While working on his homework, he heard the peck of an owl at his window. He opened it and allowed it to come in. He opened the parchment to see that it was from the single attachment he had made. Kimmyeon. After finishing his essay and turning it in the next day, he sent his own owl off to give her a letter in return. He scribbled out some words, making them completely impossible to see.
Letter said:
Dear Kimmyeon,

I am actually content with you sending me letters. Within the year, the try outs went well, and not many people were hurt, surprisingly. I am still trying to train myself on a traditional broom because I know the leagues require it. I am sure that you will make the team once more. One of my cousins is married engaged involved with the captain. I don't know much of the details. Many of my members of the family enjoy the school there, and since you are in Slytherin, trend well with Professor Styx. Just as a gentle warning.

Whether or not I'll be visiting New Zealand soon, I didn't have plans until recently. I think I might need some assistance picking out a broom during the breaks. I can ask my aunt to bring me down. She enjoys going to New Zealand. I think her new boy toy is there. I think you might know a couple of my half-siblings. Marius and Fantine. They attend school there. They aren't pure-blood, however.

Sincerely,
~ Antonin A. Zhefarovich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back