Quidditch Aftermath

Henric Lee

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
After a painful voyage up the stairs, Henric finally wandered into the Hospital Wing and collapsed into a chair, slumping down, the pain not ebbing one bit. Having arrived fresh from Quidditch, he was still dressed in his Quidditch robes, and his broom leaning against the wall. Sliding a hand down to his waist, he winced in pain as he felt the broken bones; he had taken two bludgers, one had hit him in the leg, possibly spraining or twisting the muscles, and the other had slammed right into his chest - it felt like his rib cage had shattered.

Breathing out painfully, he waited for medical attention, his gray eyes wandering across the ceiling.

Joan quickly ran out into the wing when she heard the hospital wing doors open. There was a student sitting in a chair still dressed in his quidditch uniform. She quickly walked over and examined him. With no scratches on him, Joan was left a little puzzled.

"What happened at Quidditch?" she asked politely.

"Bludger." Henric said simply, tilting his head as he pulled up part of his robes to show the bruised area up his leg where the bludger had slammed into him. "I think some bones are broken." He said flatly, though in a strained polite tone. "One to the chest, one to the leg..."

"Hm..I see. This happened just now I would assume. Just sit tight and try to relax yourself. This might hurt just a little." Joan pulled out her wand and uttered a few words and slowly and lightly she moved her waned over Henric's leg.

"Now how bad is the pain in your chest before I tend to that?" Joan wanted to double check and know how Henric was feeling. She didn't want to make a mistake on her first major patient.

"Fine." Henric lied, his emotionless face showing nothing, save going slightly pale. He reconsidered after a moment. "It feels like my bones are grinding themselves to dust." He admitted flatly, leaning back on the chair.

Hoshi had glared all the fan girls away from the front door. If anyone asked really she would say that she was making sure that a fellow team mate was ok. No one would question her. They knew what she did to people who dared gossip about her. She had taken Isabella's creadablity though she was still toturing some of the members of the Glam Squad. She looked in to the hospital wing in a way that she wouldn't be seen. Henric seemed to be ok but then again who could tell? Hoshi left as silently as came unknowingly leaving a slingle gittering strand of purple hair as a marker that she had been there at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back