🌹 Rose Giving Quick and Easy Delivery

Benicio Matos

Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Benicio knew this was a dangerous place for him to check because he could very, very easily be distracted by anything in here. The Hufflepuff walked in, murmuring to himself about not getting distracted as he began a quick search for a Hufflepuff. "Excuse me, but are you Ezra?" he asked, hoping he hadn't made a mistake. "I've got a rose for you if you are" he added.

@Ezra Ito

Ezra had received two roses today and really wasn't expecting any more. He looked up when he heard his name and smiled as he saw it was one of the rose delivery people. A younger boy he recognized from his own house. "Yes, that's me." He said, sitting up eagerly to see what sort of rose he had gotten.

"Great!" Benicio exclaimed. He made quick work of finding the yellow rose and handing it over. "Here you go" he added.

Smile! - Raafe

Ezra took the note from the younger Hufflepuff and opened the note. He blinked in surprise, but then he smiled. It was an odd note, but it was a nice one. "Huh." He said softly.

"Was that a happy 'huh' or a confused one?" Benicio asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back