OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Charlie had been looking for Bern for a little while now, the present tucked away in his jacket as he walked down to the Great Hall. It was lunchtime, and Charlie felt a bit silly for not thinking of checking the Great Hall this morning. He was a bit nervous as he walked into the room and started to look around. What if Bern said no? What if he didn't like the gift Charlie had got him? Charlie bit his lip as he spotted the other boy sitting at the Gryffindor table. He walked over to the other boy, smiling shyly. "Hi, Bern. Can I sit with you?" He asked.

Bern eating his lunchtime when he finish his 2nd subject form this week when he approach by Charlie and request to sit beside me, Bern respond to him "yes its okay are you hungry eat with me while having our conversation" Bern smile to Charlie and wait to his respond to me again.

Charlie smiled shyly and sat with Bern. "Thanks," He started filling his plate with food. "How was your break?" He asked, picking up his cup and taking a sip of his water.

Bern reply to Charlie, actually I spend my holiday in Hogwarts together with my cousin because he accepted his work at Inner Eye and he doing his job on holiday season both of us parents said that the best option is to spend our Holiday here so we try our best to have a good Christmas but unfortunately my cousin so busy so I'm always in our common room to read or play to not bored in this past week.

Charlie listened to Bern, nodding along. "Well, um, I'm not sure if it's worth anything, but I actually got you a present," he admitted shyly, taking the package from his pocket and setting it on the table between them. It was a leather bound journal. "I wasn't sure if you'd like it, but it made me think of you..." He offered shyly, hoping the blush on his cheeks wasn't obvious.

Bern felt shy when Charlie gives me a present and said I'm sorry I don't have any gifts for you now but when I get home I will give you a gift I promise. Bern thankful to Charlie gift I have to change my diary and I use you gift start today Bern said to Charlie.

Charlie smiled softly, shaking his head. "Oh, no, it's alright. I didn't get you a gift because I wanted you to get me one. It's okay," He promised. He blushed as the boy said he'd start using it that day. "That's very sweet of you," He smiled shyly.

Bern starts to eat again and back to Charlie when he realizes that he is on a side, by the way, do you want some dessert I grab it of you like what dessert you like most?

Charlie smiled shyly at Berns question. He looked over, his eyes widening as he saw the pie. "Could I have a slice of that pie, please?" He asked. He couldn't see which flavor it was from here, but that was alright. Charlie loved most pies. He hesitated, thinking this could be a good chance, and looked back to his plate. "You know, um, Bern, I was wondering... I had a lot of fun going to the Yule Ball with you, do you think... Um, would you like to be my date to the valentine's dance, too?" He asked shyly.

Bern give the apple pie to Charlie it means both of us to have a common to eat a yummy dessert, and then when time Charlie ask my permission to go for this year Valentine dance, Bern said as quick that okay I'm free no one asking me you're the 1st also, and my first date at yule ball dance, Bern smile next to Charlie.

Charlie relaxed as Bern agreed to go with him, smiling at him shyly. "Oh, that's good, I thought more people would have asked you," He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. "Thank you for the pie," He set the piece by his plate, eating his food a bit more quickly so he could enjoy the treat. "Oh, Bern, I noticed we only have Charms together this semester," He commented, looking at the boy. "Did you still want to sit together for that class?"

Bern responds to Charlie ask yeah sure I just wait for you in front of the seat that is one of my favorite parts of the classroom in the front row.

Charlie blushed and nodded. He didn't usually like sitting in the front but he would if Bern wanted to. He finished his food and grabbed his pie. He smiled, savoring the first bite before looking to Bern again. "So, Bern, tell me about yourself." Charlie took a sip of his drink. "I know you're in Gryffindor and you have a cousin. What kind of things do you like to do?" Charlie asked, curious to know more about the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back