Questions asked ...

Bouquet Simons

Bouquet was very nervous about this conference for her up coming movie but with Recky with her she felt that someone is supporting her. Bouquet had called her secretary and was picked up from the restaurant, she was talking with her secretary all the way at another restaurant called Memory Lane Restaurant where the conference will be held. Bouquet was very nervous that she even pinched Recky at his lap, "Sorry." She apologize. Once they were there, sounds of cameras where heard. All of them went outside of the car and inside of the restaurant, Bouquet took the middle of the presidential table and waited for Recky to follow her.

Recky followed Bouquet and her secretary to their destination. For some reason or another, he was feeling nervous too. Would the paparazzi be wondering what he was doing with Bouquet? Would they take his picture and write about him? Recky swallowed his saliva, butterflies flying on his stomach. He smiled at Banquet, squeezing her hand. He knew things was going to be alright, so he just counted to ten and tried to relax himself. Maybe it was the idea of people staring at him which made him a little nervous.

"Owww!" Recky said in surprise when Bouquet pinched him. But he quickly forgave her when she apologized. It wasn't her fault anyway, perhaps she was as nervous as him although Recky tried not to show it.

Recky entered the restaurant with Bouquet next to him. He sat next to her at the table. "Good luck." he whispered.

Katherine was invited to this one conference and she was very excited, walking inside of the said restaurant. Katherine smirked seeing the lead cast of the said movie has a boy beside her. "This will be a good scoop." She said maniacally. Katherine took a sit at the front, when the conference started she was the first one that got the first question. She being a journalist has a straight tongue, Katherine stood up from her chair and asked away. "Hi, I'm Katherine Bishops from the Daily Prophet New Zealand. I just wanted to asked if you have any boyfriends or maybe dating a guy?" It was always her question to this famous kids and well, they don't usually speak the truth. Katherine waited for her to speak up.

Bouquet smiled at Recky as he make Bouquet's spirit lift up. "Thanks." She said in return. The conference started and a lady had the first question which she didn't hold up for the shocking question. "Um ... Well ... I don't have any boyfriends or dating guys. I don't have time for that." Bouquet told the lady and gulp the glass of water in front of her. It was so tense that she can't felt her legs from numbness.

Recky looked at the amount of people in front of him. No wonder Bouquet was nervous he thought. He watched as one of the reporters, a lady, shouted out her question. Recky reached for his glass of water which had been placed in front of him. He almost choked when he heard the lady's question. Did they think Bouquet was going out with him? Recky breathed in slowly, placing his glass back on the table and looked at Bouquet, awaiting her reply.

He smiled when she answered the lady. Phew he thought, reaching for his glass again. He did have the tendency to drink a lot when he was under stress or just plain nervous. He smiled once again when Bouquet mentioned something about not having time to have a boyfriend. You go girl! he thought, looking at Bouquet. Recky then waited to hear the next question.

Katherine smirked, "But can you introduce the boy beside you, Miss Simons?" She asked, her muggle pen waiting to write on the reporters notepad of her's. Absolutely she cannot just wave her self writing quill in front of muggle's it will freak the hell out of them. Still waiting, Katherine cleared her throat. "Who is the boy beside you?"

It was then that the lady was talking about Recky, she looked at Recky and back at the reporter. "Where just friends .. I invited him to come here with me but as friends." She said calmly, Bouquet was like going to vomit anytime soon from nervousness. Was it a bad thing to invite a friend to this kind of conference? "Where just friends." Bouquet repeated it.

Recky turned to stare at the lady. Did she just ask a question about him. He prayed that Bouquet could answer something that could shut her up like god-brother or something. Recky sighed, the conference was harder than he thought it was going to be. Perhaps it was better if he didn't come at all, he could spoil Bouquet's career. Recky turned to Bouquet. It was her turn now. He smiled a little when she answered that they both were just friends. He hoped the lady would just shut up and ask another question. What was wrong with her? Couldn't stars have normal people as friends?

Katherine was not satisfied with the girl's answer, so, she took out a photo out of her bag and showed it at the two. Lucky, that there are cameras all over. "How can you explained this to the people?" She was holding a photo of the two hugging in a restaurant that was just caught up earlier. The people around them started to whispered into each other, Katherine smirked again. "Its like you two are couples ... at a young age." Katherine placed the photo back at her bag and waited for the nervous girl to asnwer.

Cynthia was trying to go on vacation but something kept nagging at her and wouldn't stop. Matthews was out of the picture for a bit visiting her mudblood friend in the hospital so why wasn't Cynthia happy. People would kill to be spending the winter in the warm sun like she was doing. Cynthia went to get a drink when she saw someone she knew, it was Katherine Bishops and she seemed to be looking into something. Cynthia definitely wanted to see what she was up to as she began walking towards her with an umbrella drink in hand "Katherine!" Cynthia called out sweetly as she stepped up to her "it feels like it's been ages since we last talked, what are you up to" Cynthia said as she turned towards the kids "don't tell me you babysit on your spare time" Cynthia said with a laugh as she sipped her drink and turned towards the kids "Cynthia Vandervoort, pleasure to meet you" Cynthia said kindly as she turned back to face Katherine.

Bouquet gap her mouth when she saw the photo of them, they were hugging but not as couples. It was a friendly hug, "That's not true ..." She told them, Bouquet looked at Recky nervously and back at the people who started whispering words to each other. "That's not true ... It must be someone else." Bouquet did her best alibi and hope the people will take it.

Katherine heard the lie that the girl said and chuckled, "Looks like a liar in the making." She said, Katherine was going to asked another one but cut off by a person she didn't expect to see in this very part of the world. "Me .. babysitting?" She chuckled once more, "This is a conference so please, don't take your attitude here." Katherine whispered to Cynthia. She turned back again to the girl and asked, "Funny, that your two body guards are outside ... waiting for you ... Am I right?" Saying the last part, she turned to the boy. Katherine then glared at Cynthia and back to the two kids.

Cynthia chuckled at Katherine's last comment as she looked at the children once more "Conference?" Cynthia whispered to Katherine "are you really so desperate for an article that your fishing at the guppy end of the pool?" Cynthia whispered with a sneer "If you needed help all you had to do was ask" Cynthia said as she looked back at the children "I hope you'll excuse me, I have a pool waiting for me, have fun with your play date and try to go easy on her kids" Cynthia said with another chuckle as she walked away and left Katherine to her conference with the same confidence and poise as when she'd walked up to the trio. She felt sorry for Katherine, not everyone could be a top notch reporter like Cynthia after all.

Recky's jaw dropped when he saw the photograph. How in the world did the world even manage to take the photograph? It was like she was everywhere and she watched Bouquet's every move. He nodded when Bouquet said the guy in the picture was someone else. It was only his back, so it could be anyone. Recky sighed, it was like the reporters never gave up. He watched as the other lady left the place. She did seem a little snobbish. Recky felt a little sorry for the reporter who interviewed Bouquet.

Bouquet's eyes flew open and was thinking another good alibi at the photos. "That's my cousin." She chuckled nervously, she wish that the reporter will really going to break that kind of topic. The other lady beside the first lady who asked then said 'to go easy on her' "I don't think so." Bouquet smirked and turned her gaze at the reporter whose asking the question. "This conference is over ... thanks for asking question." Bouquet said and stood up from the chair. The other reporter sighs and stood up too at their seat's, "Let's go Recky." She told to her friend. The team of Bouquet rushed off the restaurant and into her car.

Recky sighed a little, the conference did seem a little too long foe him. He smiled a little when Bouquet explained that the boy in the photograph was her cousin. He watched as Bouquet told the whole group of reporters that the conference was over. Recky heaved a sigh of relief. Finally! he thought with a smile. He then followed Bouquet into the the car. "Hey, sorry about what happened." he said to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back