Que Sera Sera

Viviana Warrick

OOC First Name
Cole
Sexual Orientation
Yes
"Saveli come on! Just hurry up and sit down I promise this won't take long!" Viviana tugged on the hand of her Slytherin school mate and sat down in the student lounge. The Hufflepuff was quickly approaching her OWLs and was eager to do her different kinds of readings on someone - and of course Saveli being her best friend she was the main option. "Just sit down and get yourself comfy and tell me some questions and I'll draw runes and read them. It'll be great and then I'll let you get back to your boyfriend." Absentmindedly Vivi used boyfriend to mean Venn, as the Slytherin and Ravenclaw pair had been spending a lot of time together, whether studying or otherwise. Finally comfortable, and with the suede bag in her hands she waited eagerly for Saveli to give in and take a seat.

Saveli only gave playful resistance to her Hufflepuff friend as the two made their way to a comfortable seating area in the student lounge. The blonde, whom was not horribly keen on having her future told through some rocks with symbols on them, had already said that she didn't have any questions. Viviana however did need to practice, and knowing that the naive Spanish girl wold help her, she couldn't really say no. Sav took a seat in the plush chair across from Viviana and watched her take out what she needed. "Okay so just any question?" The blonde sighed. "Should I be confident in trying to get a relationship." Saveli asked, knowing no one was around to hear her deepest musings about her romantic struggles.

Viviana gave a squeal at Saveli's willingness. "Alright yeah, anything." She said, not delving her hand into the bag until after the question. "Ooh, starting off hard." Viviana teased, giving a wink before doing a single draw. "Okay this is a single draw and I got..." She paused, glancing at her cheat sheet. "Tiwaz. Okay so basically this is all about strength and like, will power. Sounds like you. Binding oaths go along with this. I think that means yes. Besides you're so pretty why wouldn't you be confident?" The girl giggled. "Okay gimmie another, I have to practice my other two."

Saveli listened with tilted head and cocked eyebrow as Viv read about the rune, using a small sheet to help her remember. The blonde swelled slightly with pride, a blush appearing faintly on her cheeks. "Stop with the compliments kid." She said, though she though Viv may be older than her. "You aren't half bad yourself you know." She offered the compliment with a smile both on her lips and in her eyes. "Okay another one..." Saveli thought for a minute. Her mind flickered briefly to her friend, sort of, Gabriel. Lately the two hadn't even talked. However she wasn't going to question it - at least she didn't particularly want to. She didn't want Viv to ask too many questions about their odd fighting. So instead she asked about her career. "Should I continue on my career path? You know, being a potions master?"

Viviana laughed at what Saveli said and shook her head. "You're so silly, Savvy!" She remarked before preparing for her oracle draw. "For what it's worth I think no matter what the runes say, you'll be an amazing potioneer like your dad." She said, referring to her father at the moment, Montgomery. Viviana placed her hand in her bag and withdrew the three runes she needed. One for past, one for present, and one for the future. The runes were placed in order and she let Saveli look as she explained. "Okay so for your past here I drew Mannaz - this kind of means you had a time of personal reflection in this. And you used your rational mind the best you could to move on." Viviana drew once more. "For your present I drew one called Isa and it, uhm..." Viviana peaked at her sheet. "Okay so this means your plans are frozen right now, like you've hit a bump. That's probably just like school right?" Viv then looked at her sheet for the last one. "Okay your last rune is Jera, this basically is a wait rune. All good things come to those who wait. Don't rush your future, and be patient." Viv watched the reaction on her friends face. "Pretty accurate yeah? Okay one more i have to do my nordic cross!"

Saveli became more and more uncomfortable with how accurate these pieces of wood were. After all that's all they were - pieces of wood. The blonde nodded when Vivi finished and glanced around the fairly empty student lounge. "Okay one more..." She nibbled her lip for a moment and finally caved. "Listen don't ask about why but i wanna ask about mine and Gabriel's friendship. Will it ever be like it was when we were younger?" She shook her head. "No wait. Basically what is happening with our friendship?" She inquired, and then waited for Viviana's things do to what they were made for.

Viviana's face shifted from the playful smile to concerned, but Saveli didn't want any questions. Vivi knew better than to pry and so with the odd question about Gabe and she's friendship in mind, she drew that runes and placed them in their cross shape. "So the first stone goes in the south, this is the general influence of the situation, like the friendship. I drew Pertho which is generally about the forces beyond our control, meaning you know, Que Sera Sera, what will be will be, and the forces will take their hand at it? In the west here I drew Thurisaz. This one is usually sort of unpleasant. It shows overcoming or surviving the obstacles faced. Maybe like you two moving and then coming back together you know? Or something along those lines - maybe the obstacle going on now?" Viviana tried to sound encouraging, but as she moved on she knew the reading was only getting worse.

Viviana moved on to the next rune, the north. "This one is for the favorable influences, and it is Kaunaz, and this is about the destruction that has to take place to make way for something new. I'm not sure what's going on so I don't know what that means." Viviana watched Saveli's face as she came down to the final two runes. "This one in the east represents the Likely outcome and the drawing was Hagalaz..." Viviana stopped. "This reading could be wrong remember!" She tried to insist as she explained the rune. "This is a rune of destruction, often times a major set back. And finally the center. I drew Nauthiz for the long term effect. It's all about hard work and about facing your fears." Viviana quickly grabbed her runes. "That was a terrible reading, maybe I should do another. Or maybe I did something wrong."

Saveli sat through the whole reading without speaking. Her mind was in a state of fragile pondering by the end, as she twisted the way that Viviana read the runes around trying to make sense of them. "No don't apologize, I think i get it. I think that me and Gabe need to fix what's going on soon, or we won't have the friendship back and I'll have to brace for that change." Saveli reached out and placed a hand on Viviana's and smiled. "You're going to ace your OWLs. And I'm going to ace getting a date for the Yule." She laughed. "I think I'm going to go and maybe meet up with Venn. I'm feeling pretty confident. Thank you." She stood and left her friend with no qualms over the reading, as she knew what she needed to do.

Viviana was so pleased that Saveli could make her own sense of the situation that sounded much better than the clinical reading. She smiled at her friend and nodded. "Good luck! You'll knock whoever you pick dead! I'll see you later!" She spoke, shifting runes back into her pouch and deciding to stay and practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back