Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Hawthorn Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Ares looked forward to the holidays as he was finally able to spend some time with Jordie. It meant Jordie was less busy and he could have him all to himself. It sounded a little selfish, but Ares really valued quality time with his boyfriend, so he planned to spend as much time as he could with him those holidays, not wanting to care about anything else in the world. He had packed a suitcase full of his belongings, planning to basically live with Jordie the whole time. He didn't care about returning home. After all, he hated living in his house with all of his siblings, so it was best if he just stayed where he could relax.

It was the middle of the day and Ares and Jordie were curled up on the hammock together, Ares's fingers running through the curls in Jordie's hair. The sun shone down upon them and Ares soaked it in, glad for the beautiful day with the most beautiful person he had ever lay his eyes on. It was silent, apart from the occasional sound of the wind rustling the leaves in the tree beside them. Ares wanted to break the silence though. They hadn't spoken in ages and he wanted to know how Jordie was going. "Are you happy with your OWL results?" Ares asked after a while. It was something he was curious about, particularly since Jordie had spent so much of his time last year studying for them. He wanted to know that it had actually paid off for him.

Jordie was trying to focus, he really was. It was hard at first, but the fingers in his hair helped him to relax. Jordie very rarely had the chance to go long without something on his mind, something he was supposed to be responsible for. But between the fingers in his hair, Ares' familiar cologne, and the warmth of the sun, he was truly relaxed.

He hummed lightly as Ares spoke, shifting. He had his nose against Ares, jaw, one hand comfortabley folded between them and his other arm draped over Ares chest, his leg tangled with Ares'. "I did alright," He murmured. "I got O's in all my best classes, and E's in everything else. It was better than I'd hoped for Transfiguration." He snuggled into Ares, yawning. "Sorry I sucked all year," he murmured.

Ares smiled as Jordie said how well he had done. "Wow, that's awesome. I'm proud of you, Jordie." he said, moving a little so he could place a kiss on the boy's forehead. "You don't need to apologise. All your hard work paid off, so there's nothing to be sorry for." Ares sighed a little as he snuggled in closer to his boyfriend. He had missed Jordie more than anything last year and was grateful for this time they had together. "Thanks for letting me stay over these holidays and annoy you." He chuckled, hoping he wasn't too much of a bother, particularly for Jordie's family. He admittedly wanted to hear Jordie say it, just so he could confirm.

Jordie purred happily, his grip on Ares' shirt tightening. "Thank you," He breathed, sighing and leaning into the kiss. He giggled, propping up on his elbow, causing the hammock to shake slightly. "You're super annoying," he teased playfully. "But I love you," He leaned down, kissing Ares sweetly several moments before pulling back with a sigh. Now that he was up, his brain was kicking back in. "I should go check on Leo," He murmured, shifting to get off the hammock. "I'll be righg back, okay?"

Ares smirked as Jordie joked that he was annoying. "Oh, cause that's my job." he joked back, unable to help giggling slightly. "I love you too, Jordie." He kissed the boy back, frowning a little as he pulled away. He went to nestle his head into him until he decided to move. "Oh, okay." Ares said, a little taken aback as the boy stood up from the hammock. "I'm sure he's fine, but yeah, I'll be here when you get back." He smiled slightly, trying not to show how much he hated the idea of Jordie walking away. It wouldn't be for long though, he was sure, and then Ares could finally have Jordie all to himself again.

Jordie smiled, leaning down and kissing Ares again quickly before hurrying inside. He freshened the blankets and changed the cold press on Leo's head before jogging back outside. "Hey, you," He greeted, crawling back into the hammock and cuddling back into Ares with a content sigh. "Sorry, I had to change the cold compress," He sighed, snuggling closer. "I'm sorry, I'm just worried about him," He told Ares.

Ares felt that Jordie had been gone for a while and couldn't help but frown. But as he saw Jordie come around the corner again, he quickly smiled, moving over so Jordie could have some more room on the hammock. He put his arms around him. "You know, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. He's safe now, and I know he's really happy that you've let him stay here." he told him truthfully. "So tell me, how are your tutoring sessions going with that younger Hufflepuff?" He wanted to change the subject and hopefully distract him from the thought of Leo.

Jordie snuggled in close, letting himself relax again. "I know, he's just really sick, I feel bad. He was waiting for so long, I should have trusted my gut, stayed with him." He sighed, burrowing a bit closer. "It's Aine and Renata, and its not quite tutoring, more like- mentoring, I guess, being friends and making sure they're okay. I think Renata was bullied before, and Aine tries so hard but she struggles." He frowned.

"And there's the yoga with Alice too, and now I have the brotherhood coming up," Jordie was starting to fret, sitting up and running a hand through his hair. "If I cut my evening run, just go out earlier in the morning, that should help, I've got quidditch practice three days a week, should I drop a class? I patrol every night, maybe every other night?" He was spiraling, lacing his fingers together and mumbling under his breath, his mind racing.

As soon as Jordie began rambling on, Ares instantly regretted bringing it up. He didn't like how easy it was for Jordie to stress out, and Ares frowned, sighing a little as he sat up a little straighter in the hammock. "Jordie, Jordie, just shhh." he said, holding him close. "We're on break right now, we don't need to think about all of that. But I promise, as soon as we go back, I will help you sort all of it out. You've been working too hard. For now you just need to relax." Ares tried his best not to sound like he was lecturing. He just wanted Jordie to know that he was there for him no matter what.

Jordie paused as Ares shushed him, and fell back against his boyfriend, sighing softly and shutting his eyes. "I'm sorry," he murmured. "I just- I really need to do well. I need to make my family proud, make you proud," He grasped at Ares' shirt. "I need to earn my place." he shut his eyes, cuddling close.

Ares frowned as Jordie said he needed to make everyone proud. "I already told you I'm proud of you." he said, running his fingers through the boy's hair again to try and calm him down and make him feel better. "And there's nothing you can say or do to make me think otherwise. Never forget that, okay?" Ares tried his best to be positive and reassuring, despite not feeling that way at all. Lately he had just been feeling like a mentor to Jordie and not given very much time to be his boyfriend, but he figured it wasn't the time or place to bring that up yet.

Jordie sighed, taking a few deep breaths. He smiled softly, turning and brushing his hand over Ares' jaw. "I'm sorry, love," He murmured. "I haven't been the best boyfriend, have I?" He asked, pushing Ares' hair back. Jordie laid back down and opened his arms, motioning for Ares to lay back down to cuddle him. "Why don't we go out tonight?"

Ares didn't say anything as Jordie said he hadn't been the best boyfriend. He wasn't going to lie to Jordie and deny that, but he also didn't want to admit that was true. Everyone had their bad moments, and Ares didn't want to make Jordie feel bad for it. After all, he had been rather busy lately and it would be unfair. At the thought of going out, Ares smiled. "I'd like that." he said, before planting a kiss on his lips. "Especially with you." He tucked a curl behind Jordie's ear. "Where should we go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back