Alternate RP Quality Time (Continued)

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Jordan Harris

Musician- Energetic- Friendly- Cuddly

OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Continued From Here

Jordie sighed happily, humming contently. "I'd like that, too," He murmured, kissing Ares back easily and bringing his hand up, brushing his thumb along Ares' jaw mindlessly. "Mm, I know a nice spot near here, we could grab some take out and go curl up on the hill, watch the stars?" He offered, shifting to snuggle back into Ares again. "Bring a few blankets, maybe spend the night out there, just us," He pressed a kiss just under Ares' jaw. "Since Leo's in my room, it would give us all some space,"

Ares couldn't help but blush at Jordie's words. The Hufflepuff could really influence Ares's emotions more than anyone. He loved the idea of spending time away from everyone else and it just being the two of them. He smiled at the thought of it, then smirked, instinctively not wanting to waste anymore of their time. "Okay then, let's go now." he said, standing up and holding out his hand for Jordie to take. "The sun's setting and we have to grab some blankets."

Jordie chuckled, taking Ares' hand and standing. "I think I like that idea," He teased lightly. "Leo should be fine on his own," He mused, knowing his uncle was nearby. "We have a spare comforter in the hall closet, let's go get it. We could raid the kitchen too, grab some food?" He stepped in, trailing his free hand up Ares' arm as he laced their fingers. "Or we could stop and grab some take out."

"Of course he will be fine. Don't worry about him." Ares said, wanting to distract him. He took Jordie's hand in his. "Let's go out. What sort of food are you feeling?" Ares knew going out was the best way to distract him and take him as far away from Leo as possible. He knew Leo was going through a bit, but Ares wanted Jordie all to himself. There was no way anything was going to get between them, especially not now that Jordie's attention was all his. It felt sad to say, but moments like these were rare.

Jordie sighed, stepping in and snuggling against Ares. "You're right, you're right, I'm sorry." He smiled warmly up at Ares. "I worry about everything, even when there's nothing to worry about." He admitted easily, shutting his eyes. "I'm going to drop a few classes next year. And I'll cut out my evening runs, spend more time with you after dinner instead," He looped his arms loosely around Ares' waist. "How about Chinese takeout?" He asked, thinking that sounded yummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back