• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Put Your Records On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Black

Well-Known Member
Messages
46
OOC First Name
Emilie
Meet Taylor Serena Black
selena-gomez_400x300_90867.jpg


Taylor is little rich girl in England from America who doesn't fit in all that well. She sticks out but tries to blend in. She is an avid adventurer bookworm who really needs some friends. She's really friendly and attends Durmstrang.

What I need:

I need a one/ a small group of best friend/s.
Some normal/ good friends.
(Maybe a boyfriend, I'm not all that fussed.)
A few enemies.
Maybe some cousins.

Thanks!

-Emilie
​
 
Hi,
I have Nicola they are the same age and go to the same school. Nicola plays guitar and hopes to be in a band some day. She is from Russia, I'm up for anything she could be a friend or maybe a distant cousin? Let me know,
~Annie :)
 
Hey

Maybe distant cousin, but also friend? :D
 
Sounds great :D We can figure out how there related later. Do you want to start something? Or should I?
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top