Not open for further replies.

Danton Howard

OOC First Name
Maia!
Wand
Alder, 13 inches, dragon heartstring.
Hello ladies,

This is Danton.

Danton is a Howard, they are the first cousins of the Huberta's. the Howard's are very prejudiced and rich. Danton embodies these qualities, being a complete snob. However, he is also very intelligent. His cousin Hayley is his best friend, and he knows how to manipulate people. He can be very charming and cunning when he wants to be and would be a good boyfriend, for whoever we choose, but it has to be a character that will fit the plot. It's quite an interesting plot, that will span out, until they are adults probably and she may/may not be Danton's final-eventually. They will be married for money, and because they are both pure-bloods, but I'd like them to at least get along with each other, so she's going to have to be a teensy bit evil-like Danton.

I'm not giving too many details about the plot, but it does invlve Hayley. If your charrie is right for Dantn though, I'll Pm you more details.

Also, if any of the Howard want to rp with either Danton or Danielle, just PM me and we can set it up.

~Maia

She'd be perfect, sorry it took me so long to reply :/

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back