Punch in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Although it's been ages since the break-up and her Dad apologised and all that, Taylor still has heaps of pent up emotions and talking about them hasn't got them out of her system. So with still liking Scorpius and soon finding out her Dad knocked someone up, Taylor's emotions are going to switch from sadness to frustration. :r So she's going to go through a bit of a rebellious stage and to push that into action I need someone willing to antagonise her. ^_^
It should be someone that knows her, it doesn't have to be very well, but at least knows who she is and knows what happened between her and Scorpius. If they brought that up, then Taylor would surely snap. :p And by the title, yes, they would have to get punched in the face. xD But I don't object to them fighting back.

So anyone up for this? :) It also doesn't have to be the issue between her and Scorpius, but it's highly unlikely they would know about the other issues, unless they had some kind of relation to her Dad or the woman he knocked up :r , so let me know!! ^_^

Hoshi would be more than willing to upset a former friend :D

Hoshi's not mad she just doesn't think that the friend that 'Hoshi' had would do 'Ms. Koshiba' much good. Besides that when the notes can come back into play :D

Ms. Koshiba is planing on blackmailing another student to kill off her adoptive sister yeah Evil is pretty much what Hoshi is right now :D

So your up for it? :woot:

I would so offer Jenn, but she has her own issues at the moment. Course that wouldn't have happened, if Abby ( silent whistle.. but I am really cool with it) was posting with Scorpius and what not, because that would have been an awesome fight considering Jenn's little fighting past and all her Daddy/Mommy issues. </spam>

I would have LOVED a Jenn/Taylor fight. You can tell they never got along and it would have been awesome. I think we should still have it one day. :r
So are Jenn&Scorp not happening anymore? :(

Probably not, Jenn's all flustered that she kissed her best friend's brother, while she kind of liked it.. They are getting together soon enough. (She has her an older man :o XD )

But we should have a Tay/Jenn fight sometime, they never really were that close because of Toni and all that other stuff

Anyone know what happened to dear Toni anyway?

Bad anyway so it's rebellious Taylor V.S ebil Hoshi round one *ding*

Yeah I read that thread, very cute. ^_^ But aww, Scorp and Jenna would have been cool. (And would have messed around with Taylor's head :r =)) )

So should we have the Hoshi/Taylor fight? Although I don't know if Taylor would punch Hoshi. :erm: She would have to say something rather cruel to pull that reaction from a former friend.

Hoshi no Ms. Koshiba on the other hand can be very cruel indeed.

Ready when you are :D

Alexis Richarde said:
Probably not, Jenn's all flustered that she kissed her best friend's brother, while she kind of liked it.. They are getting together soon enough. (She has her an older man :o XD )

But we should have a Tay/Jenn fight sometime, they never really were that close because of Toni and all that other stuff
I have an idea...you don't have to go with it or anything. But it could be quite fun :shifty: !

If Jenn and Taylor were to have a fight ( :r ) what if Sam sort stumbled across it? Not only would he have to break it up but also choose a side, which would most likely cause a divide in their friendship and would also be some drama for him (which he is having zero of lately :lol: ).

So yeah...what do you guys think? :)

Oooooo me likey too. :shifty: I'm so up for that. With Taylor thinking that Scorp and Jenn are together that would be a perfect time for them to fight perhaps? After Taylor has her fight with Hoshi and goes semi bad-ass, I doubt Taylor would let Jenn explain, instead just dive straight into a fight xD that would also be a good way to push Taylor into her relationship with Austin. :D

I'm excited. Did Abby PM you with her idea for Scorp and Jenn then?

Great :)
If you want to start that would be fab.

PM me when you want me to join :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back