Pumpkin Popper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was expecting no less than this. Though she had thought that she gotten away with it kind of but clearly she had been seen. No matter. She wore her robes over a netting top which was over a dark red tube top. The skirt she wore was black with a silver chain running in loops all along it and just long enough for her not to get in trouble for it. Net stalkings ran down to cunky boots which had skull decals on it.

Hoshi never wore her uniform longer than she had to. She stood in front of Professor Styx office then knocked even though she knew he would be expecting her. It didn't matter much. She just wanted to get her detention and get on her way. She had some chilling to do with her friends. She decided that for now she was going to take it easy. It was enough that Arisa seemed to be feuming at the Prefects. It was best to let her gain an reputation too then come back with a vengeance.

Kalif was not in the best mood, his eyes staring at the family tree. Chavdar knocked up Rosaline. Shaking his head, he folded up the paper and placed it in his desk. Kalif distinctly remembered that one first year that was supposed to be by. Last time a child was in his office, he was covered in pink paint. He wished that he had done more than just giving detention. But alas, he needed to keep his cover.

He heard a knock upon the door. Kalif still didn't know what he was going to do to punish the girl. She was clearly a disruption in class. However, he had to get to the bottom of why she had done what she did. Kalif waved his wand at the door, opening to reveal Koshiba. Kalif stared at her for only a moment, and motioned toward the chair in front of the desk. "Sit." His voice was stern, slightly sterner than that he used in the classroom.

Hoshi wanted to laugh but knew that would not be a good idea. Instead she sauntered into the room and took a seat as she was told. She crossed her legs at the knee and leaned back into the seat making it quite clear that she didn't want to be here as much as he didn't want her to be here. Hoshi put her elbow on the arm of the chair and put the side of her face on her fingers. "I'm here." She said the corners of her mouth moving up in a small smile.

Kalif glanced down at his hands, which were uncased with gloves and resting on the desk. Kalif glanced up at the door, and it closed. He turned his gaze to the girl in front of him. Although, this punishment was going against who he was. All he was going to do was talk to the girl, nothing more. The Death Eater side wanted her to suffer, but alas, he couldn't allow that in school, or off school campus, not unless he was in a polyjuice potion or if he was in an area where no children resided.

He folded his arms across his chest, and inquired, "I want to know what your problem was in last lesson. If you explain yourself, then you are free to leave. However, if you don't, then I'll allow your Head of House to deal with your behavioral issues." It simple and easy. His race remained expressionless, and his attitude remained cool and leveled.

Hoshi sighed then decided to tell him exactly what happened. "Well for the last week I have been having problems with the entire student body that doesn't know me that well. They seemed to the think I was risponcalbe for the death of that Hufflepuff boy. While I do think that it would have been a real tragity..." Her voice was dripping with sarcasm for a moment. She knew Professor Styx would understand. He looked like a man that could put a Avida to a person's heart and walk away without a second thought. "I was not to blame for it. No matter how many times that was said it still didn't get though to their empty little skulls. All I did was pop a few pumpkins to get that rage out. It could have been a lot worse. And it will never happen again" She said her eyes wide with innocence that wasn't there. Mainly because I'm going after the source. She thought and snickered to herself.

Kalif listened, and narrowed his eyes slightly. The entire school was aggravating her over the fake death of that Hufflepuff child. He nodded, and waited for her to finish. "I suppose that is understandable. This year the pranks were getting out of hand, and the appropriate measures were made in order to get the message through to the pranksters." Kalif paused for a moment. "Why they would blame you, I understand that you have been pranking, and despite your words, the past was what the students were looking to.

"I understand the frustration, but bursting pumpkins in class, especially other students', that is what upsets me. I am relieved that it wasn't any worse. However, if the student body is bothering her, then I suggest you take it up with Professor King or Ms. Rambolt." Kalif glanced back down at his work. He finished, "If you have many more issues, then mention them now. Otherwise, you are free to leave."

Hoshi flicked a piece of her copper hair out of her face and smiled softly. "I have no more issues worth mentioning or that I can not deal with myself." She said taking the how she had worded it and fought every urge to smirk. "I promise there will be no more insedents like the one that just happened in your class. So I think this means I bid you a good day Professor. I will keep everything that you just told me in mind." She said then got up. She had gotten way without much but a talking to. Anyway she would keep her promise she wouldn't do anything in his class again. It was too easy and she could see that the man was getting enough of the her cohorts as it was. She walked out of the office her hair the last thing to dissaper around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back