Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
This was a beyond exciting day for Daisy. Usually Valentines Day didn't mean much to the Second Year, but to be allowed to hand out roses made her wake up early and hurry down to deliver the flowers.
While she was still at the Hufflepuff table, her eyes caught sight of Marzen, someone she knew, so she rushed over to him. "Marzen, you have a friend!" She exclaimed excitedly, not at all aware how it could be taken badly.

Sitting down for another helping of breakfast, Marzen received a pleasant surprise when Daisy approached him. He recognised her from some of his classes and had spoken to her a few times.

He laughed when she shouted about his "friend", not knowing which one it could be. "I'm concerned why me having a friend comes as a shock to you, Daisy," he joked, "it will surprise you to know I actually have more than one."

Daisy giggled at Marzen's reply. "Well one of your more than one friends has sent you a rose!" She put her hand into her basket and pulled out the yellow rose with the note. Daisy passed it to Marzen with a grin, waiting for the reaction.

Dear Marzen Svajone

Thanks for being my best friend.
Hufflesquad!

Love Bee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back