Proxima

Kylie Ortiz

OOC First Name
Alexis
Sexual Orientation
Bi-ro & Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Mermaid Scale Core.
After having looked through the Ravenclaw common room and the girl's dorms to find that Isabelle was missing Kylie continued her search into the North Tower while she wished that recipients could have a tracking spell put on them for just the moment but instead she was actually lucky enough to see someone else there. "Hello," Kylie said, hoping the girl would turn and it would be just who she wanted it to be.

Izzy was in the north tower, with a parchment and a quill in hand and she had yet to write anything. Maybe she should wait. She turned around when she heard someone greet her and when she blinked, realising who it was, she smiled at her. "Hey Kylie," she wasn't sure what the older Ravenclaw needed from her but she waited to hear what it was. After all, Isabelle wasn't in a rush today. "Anything I can help you with?"
<i></i>

Kylie was absolutely shocked to find the exact person she was looking for was standing right in front of her. "Isabelle. Hi!" Kylie grinned and said, "Actually I've got something for you. A rose." Kylie smiled and walked closer to hand the flower to her housemate that she only knew by face mostly due to quidditch which the girl loved to watch but could never dream to play.

It took a moment for the Ravenclaw to process Kylie's words. A rose? Who on earth would give her one? It didn't seem like she had many friends, and those that she did have...well, it hardly seemed likely in her opinion. "Oh um wow...thanks," Izzy said awkwardly, not sure what else to say but thanking the older girl for delivering the yellow rose. She knew that signified friendship. The fourth year took the rose. "Is there like a note or something? Who's it from?" She was getting more anxious by the minute as she could not guess who it might be. Well. Whoever it was had been very nice to send her a rose and Izzy almost couldn't believe she didn't think of sending one to her own friends.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back