Prospective School Buying

Jasmine Wolfe

OOC First Name
Lauren
Jasmine and Grayson were given an inordinate amount of trust from their parents to be able to walk around Obsidian Harbour alone as much as they did. The Wolfe twins were not complaining, it was better that they were alone, parents would just ruin their plans and their fun and today was no exception. Before they were to formally buy all of their school things the two of them decided to have a look in a couple of shops for things that they may want to take to Hogwarts before the parents would have chance to say no. Jasmine wanted to start in the 'Magical Menagerie' to find a pet that she could take to Hogwarts with her. She wasn't quite sure what animal she particularly wanted so today was more of a reconnaissance trip to scout out what animals were out there.

Their first day at Hogwarts was growing ever closer which meant Grayson and Jasmine were spending more time at Obsidian harbour. They were trusted to walk around which he and Jasmine liked because it meant they could do what they wanted, and shop at their own pace. The twins were eager to get their school supplies and Jasmine wanted to start with their pets, Grayson was pretty set on an owl but he had a feeling Jasmine wanted to go and look at every option possible, and then proceed to take the whole afternoon deciding what to have. He grinned at his sister as the Magical menagerie came into view. "Shall we start here?" He asked.

Patrick enjoyed walking around the shops looking at everything. He didn't even want to buy anything and was perfectly content with just wandering around. But his father insisted that they buy his school supplies as it was nearing the school holidays before he'd have to go to Hogwarts and so that was what they were doing. They had just finished purchasing him all of the textbooks he needed and now they were off looking for anything else they could find. Patrick was eager to get himself a pet and as they walked past the Magical Menagarie, Patrick tugged on his father's shirt, wanting to go inside. With a nod, Patrick's father placed galleons in his son's hand and told him he'd just be outside if he needed him. "I don't want to go in by myself." Patrick whined in French, taking the galleons nonetheless. He knew there was no point arguing though and tentatively wandered into the shop by himself, not taking an eye off his father through the window. When two other children walked in behind him, he felt slightly safer knowing that he was not the youngest one there and took a quick look around before turning to them. "What you going to got?" he asked shyly in English, his voice almost a whisper.

Jasmine nodded eagerly "definitely! They'll have all sorts in here so we can really see them all and choose our favourite!" she said excitedly. Grayson didn't always get as enthusiastic as Jasmine did which meant that she had to get doubly excited for the both of them which was absolutely fine with her. She tugged on his arm and dragged him into the shop with her, almost colliding right into a boy who must have entered the shop only moments before themselves. She smiled at the boy and headed straight for the Puffskeins "Ugh Gray look at these they're so cuuuutttteeeeeee" she whined "I just want all of them!" she sighed.

She heard a little whisper behind her and assumed that it was from the boy who she almost bumped into on the way in. "Hmmm?" she murmured as she walked over to him "what are we getting?" she repeated "oh I dont know!" she whined "I want all of them! One of each! They're all so beautiful!" she said to the boy. "What about you? What pet do you want?" she asked in return.

Grayson was quiet as Jasmine began to talk and talk, she was clearly getting worked up at the prospect of shopping for their pet. He rolled his eyes as she grabbed his arm and dragged them into the shop. "Jaz you need to calm down," He groaned as Jasmine ran around the shop getting excited by all the animals, sure they were cute but he wouldn't get as giddy as she did. "Yeah they're cute I suppose," Grayson grumbled. "Yes well, you get one so choose carefully,"

"Watch where you're going Jazz," He moaned as she almost hit a boy on the way into the shop. Soon after they were inside the boy said something barely audible and his sister took it as an invitation to badger him. "A cat, probably a cat," Grayson added once Jasmine paused to take a breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back