OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Fair was fair, so Desislav Zhefarovich had gone all out. Well, his mother had, but it had been on his behalf so he was taking credit. He'd met up with Kayleigh near her common room, spent a few minutes trying to stare at everything and nothing at the same time, and then modeled for her before they'd headed upstairs. Stopping in front of the Great Hall, Desi sighed like he was put out. "Kayleigh, I've told you I have nothing on me. But if you want to be sure, I guess I'll consent to a pat down" he said, wiggling his eyebrows before holding his arms out to the side. Really, he was surprised the professors had never done this to him before, but he knew it'd be more fun if Kayleigh did it. And, he'd have the satisfaction of proving to her he hadn't lied, well unless she counted the snap cards but that was only if he got really, really bored.

Godmod approved.

It was Desi's last Yule Ball, so it was only right in Kayleigh's mind that she went in Gryffindor colours. The Slytherin had a lot of fun finding something to wear and getting dressed up. She was glad that her and Des had an agreement for him to be fully decked out as well, and though Kayleigh did have fun finding something to wear for the Halloween party, it was definitely worth the effort to see Desislav dressed up for the Yule Ball. Kayleigh giggled as he modeled his outfit for her, wolf whistling and clapping when he finished.
Raising her eyebrow as they stopped before the Great Hall, Kayleigh didn't believe Des when he stated he didn't have anything on him. While she hadn't planned on searching him, a pat down did sound fun, so Kayleigh moved forward, keeping her eyes glued to Des as she started with her hands along his arms, before going to his chest, feeling her way down and stopping just below his belly button. "Nah, I believe you." Kayleigh teased, before grabbing Des's hand and pulling him into the Great Hall, which, as always, looked stunning. The first thing she saw was the presents under the tree. "Look Des! Presents!" She exclaimed, before looking at him, with another small smirk. "But maybe we should dance first?"

Desi could do little more than allow himself to be dragged along as he recovered from that. As she stopped and faced him, he barely spared a glance at the decor. He was sure it was nice. It always was. Instead, his gaze was on her face, wondering what that smirk was about. Slowly nodding as he tried to figure out her angle, Desislav walked with her to the dance floor, clearing his throat and speaking finally. The song that was playing was upbeat, but he kept a hold of her hand as he danced. "Speaking of presents, I got you one" he teased. It was even wrapped with a bow, well a picture of it anyway, but she'd have to wait until tomorrow to get it. Desi had spent his entire allowance and then some on it, but it'd be well worth it to see Kayleigh's face when she saw that he'd ordered the sword she'd been talking about forever. It would arrive to her house on Christmas. Desislav still didn't quite understand her fascination, but she accepted his pranks with little complaint, so he could accept that odd part of her. "What'd you get meeee?" he asked with a grin.

Kayleigh was happy as Des came out onto the dance floor with no complaint. She knew she was being mean in teasing him, but she was sure her Christmas present for him would more than make up for it. The blonde smiled at Des's comment, her eyes going wide. "Ooooh what is it?" before laughing at his question. "You'll just have to wait and see! It'll be worth it though." Kayleigh replied with a wink, her hips moving to the music. She loved the fact that Des was still holding her hand. She gave it a squeeze before planting a quick kiss on his cheek.

Desislav smirked. There was no way she was getting anything out of him with that answer. "You are being such a tease tonight, dollface" he said into her ear as she leaned close to place a kiss on his cheek. He reached down, a hand landing on her waist as the music slowed. Not that he needed an excuse to stay this close to her. Dancing in silence for a moment, Desislav decided he'd give Kayleigh one hint at her gift. "Why don't you take a stab and try to guess your gift?" he grinned. "It's something you've wanted for a long time."

A smirk grew on Kayleigh's face in response to Des's comment. She couldn't help it; she was in such a great mood, though she had to laugh at his dollface comment. He still wasn't getting the pet names right, but she found she didn't mind; in fact it was rather endearing. Kayleigh grinned at Desislav's comment, "Ooooh is it a pony?!" She asked, though she was teasing again. Giving it some more though, Kayleigh wondered what it could be. She knew about one thing that she wanted, but it couldn't be that, because that was far too expensive. "Hmm, is it quidditch tickets?"

Desislav let out a chortle, a clear look of amusement on his face. He'd been expecting her to say many things, but "A pony? Really?" The teenager continued to laugh at his friend. He made a face at her next comment. Desislav was not a fan of quidditch. Truth be told, he'd breathed a sigh of relief when she'd chosen to not try out for Slytherin's team this year. "If you really want to go to a game, I can get us tickets as long as it's the Thunderers you want to see" he shrugged. His dad was on his retirement tour, playing his last games as the Beater for the team. Desislav couldn't wait for the season to end. "But that's not your gift" he quickly added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back