Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2" Sturdy Ivy Wand with Vampire Blood Core
It was the first weekend back at school, and Ty was feeling a slight depression. Just that it was no longer the holidays and he could no longer sleep most of the day. Tybalt Archer loved school. It was fun, interesting and it challenged him, but he didn't enjoy waking up early or the transition between the holidays and school. There was also the very small issue that this year he was without his cousin. Though it was only one of the years he had really had his cousin around the school, the school did feel just that little bit more empty than it had before. It was however no matter to fret over, the young Gryffindor had just turned fourteen and was very much looking forward to this year. He had grown over the summer, and was no longer the tiny little Gryffindor who looked like he still belonged in the early years of primary school. He was still maybe not the tallest, but Ty believed it was the very right step in the very right direction. He had no idea what he would do with this year. What he would do. He knew he would once more try out for the quidditch team. While he had not been of too much use before, he was sure, that now, he knew the game a little more, and had a much lesser fear of heights, he'd be able to play a lot better than he had previously. It was actually fairly exciting for the young boy. While he was maybe not ever going to be the best at the game. He could improve to the point of being able to show his sister, so that when she arrived at school, she would be the most incredibly player there could be. Ty smiled to himself, this year would be great. He could just feel it.

With this second day, where classes had still not begun, the monochromatic Gryffindor had gotten dressed in his usual jeans, t-shirt and Gryffindor jumper, before putting on his brand new glasses and heading out. The glasses fitted his face a lot better. They were slightly more stylish and looked less like they'd been bought out of the back of some guy's car. He kept his old glasses, but he knew he would only wear them on the odd occasion he was in a hurry and couldn't find his good glasses. Once ready, Ty just headed out the dorm and to roam the rest of the school. It was a pretty dull, overcast day. It was still winter after all. He walked through the halls, wondering if perhaps he should head to the library and do some early reading. He then decided against that. It was only day two after all and he really wasn't in the mood to read. This then lead him to going outside. He wandered around the grounds, before he ended up finding himself walking in the direction of the cliffs. Ty had spent very little time on the cliffs in the past two years of his schooling at Hogwarts, just simply because Ty had been very afraid of heights. Sure, he wouldn't be able to sit on the edge of the cliff, but he could now at least deal with being remotely close to it. Ty smiled to himself as he took a seat fairly close to it. This was nice. he liked this. Being back at school was hard, but Hogwarts was fun, and this would be another amazing year. He would make it his own. Grow and be the smarter guy. Tybalt was really ready for another year, and the possibility of more friends. Young and old.

Kieran was still a little red from his trip to Australia in the holidays. He had spent so much time outside, climbing trees and chasing birds, all to find a dropbear. Towards the end of his trip, he began to think that maybe the creature did not exist. He was crushed at that time, and his sister, Kelsey, was absolutely no help. She had doubted their existence from the start, and so, the Slytherin went out searching by himself. Fortunately, on the very last day of their trip, just as they were packing up and getting ready to leave, Kieran saw something move in the trees. He didn't see the creature clearly, but he was sure it was a dropbear, it had to be a dropbear. This meant that the Slytherin, although sunburnt under the eyes and on the neck and arms, was still in an amazing mood. Though it hurt his usually pale face, Kieran managed a smile as he left the castle. He regretted not wearing sunscreen on his holiday, it had not crossed his mind because it was supposed to be cold, wasn't it? Apparently, the Australian winter was still quite warm and the sun did a number on him. So he wore his Slytherin jumper.

Once Kieran was out in the school grounds, he twirled and quickened his pace. He felt like he was in first year again, just running around. The grounds of the school always made him feel smaller than he already was. Kieran briefly wondered where his sister, Kelsey was, but she soon left his mind when he suddenly had a craving for a yellow goldie jelly baby. He pulled a small bag from his pocket and opened it, smiling at the horde of lollies inside. After a couple of jelly babies, Kieran was in a skipping mood. However, he stopped when he saw someone near the cliffs. There weren't many other people around and Kieran tilted his head as he began to decide whether he should say hello to the person or leave them alone. Surely company was better than being lonely? The Slytherin shrugged and began heading to the student. Upon closer inspection, he realised that they were a red house. Gryffindor. Kieran didn't know any Gryffindor's, not really. He approached the boy, a smile on his face. "Hi, I'm Kieran Boneheart!" He then held out his left hand, offering the boy a jelly baby. "Do you want one? It's a jelly baby and they're really, really, really amazing!"

Hope you don't mind!

The silence of the cliffs was pretty nice the only sound that was really heard was the soft crashing of the waves into the cliff face. Both of which made the young Gryffindor smile. While this was only the start of term his mind was racing. He had chosen his classes for the semester and was raring to get started on them. Which was good, since that was fairly soon. It had been a hard decision, he hadn't really known what would be for him. He loved many things, and loved learning about many things, but this didn't always motivate him to go find them out. All of the elective classes in the young Gryffindor's mind had been very odd. Nothing that he could actually with any real authority say that he knew what they would be about. And that was the most interesting thing about them. He had all his books, everything was prepared. He was ready to do some reading, and do everything that he could to be the best, for his parents expected no less. It was as his mind thought once more over the classes that he had chosen to do, that he heard noises of someone close by, of someone who was heading towards him. However, Ty didn't look round. Instead he just ignored it. Figuring it was some other student who was wandering around. While Ty was always keen to make new friends, he wasn't always very good at making the first move, and a part of him sort of believed that no matter how hard he tried, he would always end up running into people who would most likely bully him. He hadn't seen that Slytherin girl in a while, but he was sure that she wouldn't be the only one who wanted to bully him. So he kept his gaze forward, and hoped for the best.

This was interrupted however, when a boy, around Ty's age approached him, and then spoke. The boy introduced himself, and it took a few seconds to realise two things, one that the boy wasn't offering his hand out for Ty to shake it, and that the boy was a slytherin. It was not the colour of the jumper that gave it away, obviously, since Ty could not see the colour in the slightest, but the crest. Ty smiled at the other boy, before taking the sweet. And nodding his thanks as he ate it. "This is good" He'd had jelly babies before, though not in a long while. Sweets were a luxury that his parents decided weren't exactly worth it. He chewed the sweet and swallowed, before speaking again, "And I'm Tybalt Archer, most just call me Ty" He held out his hand to him, to shake it. Before motioning to the small bit of grass beside him. "Wanna join me?" Ty had not idea what they would do. It was a little funny to him, since he was a friendly guy but he also wasn't the most open in the beginning type of guy. He tried his hardest but it was difficult. He smiled at the other teen, a little nervously, but still smiling. "Do you carry sweets on your often?" Tybalt asked in a sort of hopeful attempt at good decent conversation that would last.

Tis an open topic, tis perfect!

Kieran was happy that he decided to talk to this boy. He seemed nice enough. Last time he tried to strike up a conversation with someone, they chewed his head off, and they were in the same house! It was ridiculous to not be friendly with others. The boy smiled and took a lolly. Kieran suspected he would. Jelly babies were irresistible. The slytherin made sure to eat some everyday, and he also made sure that he took better care of them this year. He was not going to run out before the end of the year this time! His thoughts were confirmed when the boy spoke. Kieran chuckled. "Of course they are, jelly babies are the best thing since sliced bread." He was quite passionate about lollies and other sweet things, like cakes and chocolate. Kieran nodded when he introduced himself, and made sure to make a mental note on the boys name. "It's nice to meet you Ty." His mother always told him that it was easier to remember a name if it was used as soon as it was told. His mother was quite a stickler for manners. He looked at Ty's hand and nearly slapped himself. He forgot to offer his hand! He quickly accepted Tybalt's hand and shook it. "I'm sorry, I totally forgot to hold out my hand!" He smiled slightly and laughed himself silent before he said something stupid.

When asked to do so, Kieran happily nodded and sat on the grass beside Tybalt, who he hoped would be a future friend. Kieran was a personable person, and he loved making new friends, but it had been difficult at this school. Hopefully this was a sign that things were turning around and going to go better. Kieran looked up at the sky and watched the clouds fly by. Although he preferred to watch the night sky, the cloudy sky was quite nice too. There were some patches of clearless sky and this formed some shapes. When Tybalt spoke, Kieran smiled at him. "Of course! I love jelly babies and I always eat them. Last year I ran out towards the end, so I packed extra this year." He offered the bag to Tybalt once again. "Do you want another? There are mostly yellow ones, because they're my favourite. They remind me of my hair." Once again, he chuckled quietly. He was a very happy boy. "What about you? Do you like lollies and stuff? If you do, you should carry some with you, so then you're never bored!"

Kelsey had to admit that she was glad to be back at Hogwarts. Veronica was starting to perform accidental magic and so things were getting very flighty at home lately. They're Australian holiday had been great, she was glad that she had gone, it was one of the places that Kieran had suggested that they go. However, next time it would be Kelsey's turn to pick, she wanted to go to the Caribbean! She loved the sun just as much as she loved snow! Snow was amazing and so fluffy. Kieran had gotten badly burnt whilst in Australia, looking for his silly dropbears all day and all night. She couldn't believe that he thought that they were real. Sure it would be cool and maybe they once were real long ago and maybe they had even been magical creatures, but she did not believe for one second that he was going to find one and she had almost convinced him of that much. Until just before they left, he suddenly claimed that he had seen one in the trees. Kelsey shook her head as she thought about it and quickly popped a jelly baby in her mouth. She always had her jelly babies with her, no matter where she was. The only place she didn't take them was too class. She had to stuff them in her pillow though to make sure that no-one was able to steal them away from her while she wasn't looking. That would just make her very sad indeed.

Kelsey decided that she wanted to be outside for a little today. It was such a beautiful day that there was no way that she could not be outside. This would be the best time to go and explore the cliffs a little, she hadn't been there too much in the years before because she was always hanging in the rosebush with Ferdi, but seeing as he was not here yet it made sense to Kelsey that she go and check some things out. She continued walking past all the normal places she would go and headed towards the cliffs. It was still early so Kelsey figured that there would be no-one out this way. However, as she got closer to noticed green robes and red robes. One of them was her Tomato red twin brother, but the other was some one she was sure she had only seen a couple of times. She didn't know his name, that was something that she knew for sure. Kelsey quickened her step to more of a run and nearly bawled her brother over as she jumped on him. "Hey Poppy!" She then turned around and looked at the other boy that was there. "Hi, I'm Kelsey! It's nice to meet you!" She called extending her bag of jelly babies to him. "Jelly baby?"
<i></i>

While the young teen had not expected to be doing anything with his first few days back at school, he had always been more than a little happy for any company that he got while at school. Ty wasn't the greatest at keeping friends, he often lost track, or simply forgot. Which was why he had discovered that having his cousin Stefan around for however short a time period it had been, had been quite nice. Now he had to go back to trying to be friends with kids his age, roughly those that wouldn't mind his odd and perhaps erratic company. He was sure that his quidditch experience would help him out a lot. He knew that sports in muggle schools sports helped folks become more popular, it was really still at this point unclear if the same could be said for magical schools. He was on the team, and while not the best player, or the best suited for the team, he was still happily on it. Smiling at the boy in front of him, he knew he recognized him from classes, he assumed in his mind that this meant they were in the same year, that or the boy looked very like someone that he remembered from his classes. Which was also a very likely thing. Much like most of the Archer males in his family, Ty was monochromatic, he had the complete inability to see colour. His father had spent most of the holidays trying to figure out how that could possibly happen. It was a complicated thing, that Tybalt realised he was still a little young to be understanding. He was trying his hardest to listen, but his mind drifted once it got too technical, well muggle technical. Science-y. The boy, Kieran's words made Tybalt smile. He wasn't sure if they were the best thing since sliced bread, but they were pretty tasty.

"And you, Kieran" Ty replied with a bright smile, then Kieran remembered to shake his hand, which made Tybalt smile somewhat, his mother had always taught him manners, but it was much more his grandfather who had pressed the importance of shaking someone's hand upon meeting them. The boy sat next to the young Gryffindor which made the young gryffindor happy. Perhaps this would be the start of a good little friendship. The small silence that elapsed did not last, after all, Ty had asked the other boy a question, the idea of bringing sweets to Hogwarts made Tybalt laugh. He was not doing it in a snide, or mocking manner, just that it was funny to him, how some things could be important to some, but would be completely pointless to others. Tybalt nodded as he stared into the packet, without any ability to see what colour any of them were, he just reached in and picked up one at random. Not knowing, or really caring if it was in fact yellow, like the boy's hair. "Thanks" He nodded at the second question, Ty loved sweets, he really did. He was a young boy of course he did. His parents on the other hand were less keen. "I do. I love lollies." Tybalt chewed the sweet, while shrugging, "Although I've honestly never imagined carrying them around would be the cure to boredom." As these words fell from the young boy's lips a second, female voice sprung from nowhere. A young girl, although, he imagined they were the same age by the way she greeted the boy, "Poppy?" Ty raised an eyebrow as he asked this. Asking, almost where does a nickname like that spring from? "Tybalt, or Ty" He greeted the girl, and as he extended his hand to her, for her to shake, he was face with another bag of jelly babies. "Are you two related?" While the glasses really helped Ty's eye sight, it still made some things hard. He thought they looked a little a like, but without the ability to see hair, or eyes, it was a little more difficult. "Because, in my two years at this school, this is the second time, in the space of a few minutes that I've been asked if I want sweets."
<i>
</i>

Tybalt seemed like a nice person. Kieran was relieved. He'd had enough with grumpy people. There had to be someone fun lurking around the school, other than himself and his sister. Now, he had finally found someone. It was great. However, Kieran was not an observant person, and so completely neglected to try to figure out whether or not he had seen the boy before. However, what he did know is that the boy was a Gryffindor, and they wore red and they had a lion mascot. That must be really nice. Kieran, being a Slytherin, was stuck with a slimy snake as a mascot. He didn't mind being in Slytherin, but it would have been nicer if the mascot was a bunny or something. When Tybalt smiled at his statement, Kieran smiled back. This was great! Finally, someone other than his sister that agreed with him. He also seemed to be a smiley person. Smiley people were usually happy people, and happy people were fun people. Fun people were the best. Hopefully they could became great friends. Kelsey had a good friend, Kieran felt that he needed a good friend too, or at least a friend.

Kieran smiled happily as Tybalt picked a yellow jelly baby from the packet. Of course he would pick a yellow one, they were the best. Everyone knew how superior the yellow ones were to the other flavours. It would be horrible if the Gryffindor was allergic to jelly babies. Kieran knew he wouldn't be able to live if he couldn't eat jelly babies. He was suffering from withdrawal symptoms last year, well, he felt like he was. Jelly babies were a big part of his diet. He had them everywhere. In his pockets, in his trunk, under his pillow... pretty much anywhere. "Ty, I think everyone loves lollies. If they don't... they're missing out on a lot. I have lollies everywhere! They honestly do cure boredom. If you're walking down the stairs with nothing to do... just eat a lolly. If you're in class and are writing a lot of stuff that you don't care about... eat a lolly and if you've just met someone and need an ice breaker, offer them a lolly. It's perfect for every occasion." And that was Kieran's opinion on lollies and how important they were for society to function correctly. He would have continued with his explanation on the amazingness of lollies, but he felt a body crash into him. "Offft!" Kieran was flattened to the ground and scrunched up his eyes. Was he shot with a boulder?! He heard his nickname and sat up, holding his head. "Pip!" He flinched as his sunburns began to ache. "I'm burnt Pip, don't squish me!" He then looked at poor Tybalt, who probably had no idea what was happening. He smiled weakly at Tybalt's question. "That's my nickname." He explained, looking at Kelsey with mild irritation. He then turned back to Tybalt and began to laugh. "Yeah, we're twins!" He looked at Kelsey and quickly extended his bag to Tybalt in unison with her. "Jelly baby?" Another perfect occasion where lollies were needed: smoothing over the rough entrance of his big sister, Kelsey.

It was there second day back after the holidays and Kyle was feeling a little homesick. This holiday had been better than he could have hoped for. His father was as usual busy with his broomstick manufacturing company and his mom had luckily found some time to spoil him some more. Normally, at school when Kyle was with his friends he did not behave like a rich spoilt boy but enjoying the luxuries and all the care and attention from his mother was hard to say no to. Unpacking his clothes he neatly stacked them into his cupboard and labelled his new textbooks. He was excited to learn Ancient Runes and Care of Magical Creatures. After all the argument about electives, his father had decided to accept that it was time to allow Kyle to make his own decisions at least when elective choice was concerned. After a while, the young Gryffindor realized that he did not have any work to do and the dormitory was rather empty. As he gazed out of the window his attention was caught by three people sitting near the cliffs. It was very far for him to be sure but he had a feeling he knew all the people down there. Was there a meeting of third years going on without him? Maybe a secret group? Kyle could not wait to find out.

Mounting his broomstick, he kicked off and flew out of the window. The cool winter air rushed into his face and he realized that he would soon be trying out for the team again. Last year he had secured a position as a chaser but then the teams had combined and he had been benched as an alternate. He was hoping this year would be better, Qudditchwise or else he would never become an International Qudditch player like his uncle. As he came closer to the group of three he grinned as he now saw the faces clearly and recognized them as his classmates and friends. Getting nearer and within their earshot he beamed and said "Third years planning to take over the castle?" Being around people was easy for Kyle to handle and he was glad to see Kieran and Kelsey again together with Tybalt. Other than classes he remembered the twins from their first year yule ball. "Is that jelly baby I spy?" he asked the twins who seemed to be chewing on the candy. With this he softly touched the ground and unmounted from his broom keeping it aside."Hi all. I hope I am not intruding the secret meeting" he said, kidding of course. He could not help but be his cheery self.It was after a long time that he was around friends and there was no lesson or exams pressuring them.

Kelsey smiled as she plopped herself down next to her brother. She liked this Gryffindor boy, he seemed nice, though she wondered what his funny looking glasses were for. She tilted her head as she stuck another jelly baby on her tongue and sucked it into her mouth. "Sorry if I'm being rude, but... oh hold up! I remember you from the Rosebush! Remember?! I asked you about Spagoodles! Tybalt right?" She asked as she got all excited from remembering him. He had told her then that he needed his glasses to see. She had thought that was pretty cool too. She then remembered that he didn't know what Spagoodles were at the time. She smiled at him and decided to ask if he knew yet. Otherwise she would let him know, just for future refesence. "So do you know what Spagoodles are yet? Would you like me to tell you?" She asked, grinning wide and looking at her twin. They used to love spagoodles as children and even now they liked to share the odd bowl together. Though they couldn't eat spagoodles here. She had tried to explain spagoodles to the house-elves once, but they just didn't get it, not that she really minded it. "And Pip is my nickname. Short for pipsqueak." She told the boy after her brother explained his name. She wasn't sure why they called him Poppy, they all just did, though she was sure that there was a story behind it somewhere, even if she could not find it. She knew that she would discover the mystery eventually though. Kelsey had seemingly cpmpletely forgotten about Kieran's sunburn and when he told her she had forgotten to apologise, remembering that she looked at her brother, her eyes wide. "Oh Golly Gosh, sorry Poppy! I forgot about your burns. I didn't mean to squish you. I'm so, so, so, so completely sorry." She turned her jelly babies towards her brother, "Make-up jelly baby?" She asked.

Soon another boy joined their little group and she recognised him to be Kyle, the boy they had met at their very first Yule ball. Kelsey smiled and stood up to wave her arms around in greeting. "Kyle! Hi! How was your holidays!" She asked, laughing at his question. "Of course, we plan to go in through the West tower and work our way down! Your broom would come in handy! Care to put your name down?!" She asked, laughing happily at seeing another friend so early after coming back to school. Kelsey then nodded when he asked about the jelly babies. She smiled and offered her bag out to him. "Of course, would you like one?!" She didn't normally share her jelly babies with anyone, but she would make an exception for Kyle. He was her friend after all. When Kyle got to the ground she quickly threw herself at him in a warm hugged greeting. "It's so great to see you! Have you seen Rose at all! I keep meaning to say hi and stuff but I haven't seen her yet." She told him, sitting on the ground and patting the spot next to her, they could kind of sit in a circle if they got it right.

While Tybalt had figured that not too many of the people within his year would be around, he noticed that seemingly part of his year had joined him at the cliffs. Though, there was not one hint of a complant from the young Gryffindor who had grown somewhat tired of having too few friends, despite knowing that he could have more. Knowing that he would become better at making friends if he started having the courage to actually speak to others that were around his age. With this said, he glanced to the boy, Kieran who explained to him how important it was for a person to have lollies at every possible moment. The logic was definitely hard to argue with. He could tell the importance of the lollies to this kid, however for Ty he wasn't exactly going to be able to convince his parents to get him an abundance of sweets just to be able to break the ice a few times, or remove the boredom of walking on the stairs alone. His parents would tell him to just deal with it, because it was bad for him anyway. "I don't think my parents would be too keen" This conversation was interrupted by the arrival of the girl, who seemed to recognize him, though he didn't her. Which he felt a little bad about, but the young Gryffindor assumed that they'd met once and only in passing. Which was now annoying since he only knew her name now, Kelsey because she had introduced herself to him once more. No matter though, since he was still happy to be joined by two people. Ty however did shrug once more at the question. He really didn't know what Spagoodles were. "I don't" Ty said with a smile. "Tell me, I'm now dying to know." Tybalt wasn't dying, but he really was pretty damn curious about it.

As he watched the two, Ty found himself smiling, as the twins as Kieran told him, interacted. The young gryffindor was not exactly swimming with family members he could talk to in such a fashion, or even a friend, but it was funny to him to watch them, since they very clearly knew each other so well. It made him smile. Just as he was offered another jelly baby another person, very literally flew to them, landing not too far from them. Ty smiled at the one person he well and truly recognized. From both his classes, his house and the team. The team from last year, there was really no telling if they would be on the team this year. The young Gryffindor was hopeful that they would be, but there was no telling if they would be. Tybalt had world hard to improve everything about his playing from the previous year, but there was no telling if that would even be good enough. "We might just. I think we'd also manage it with ease" Ty replied the usual southern drawl on his accent as he spoke. Kyle seemed to know the twins, and they seemed to know him. He gave a small wave, as the girl of there small gathering launched herself at Kyle. And spoke very quickly about someone named Rose, whom Ty assumed was the Rose he knew from Gryffindor house. He motioned for the two to join them. "Come sit. We are not having any sort of secret meeting. Unless you'd be interested in making a secret group that would have secret meetings." Tybalt just shrugged, happy to be around people he knew. A little hope of friendship shining pretty strong. "Unlike both Kelsey and Kieran I have no sweets to offer you. But, it's good to see you Kyle. You going to try out for the team again?"

Kieran nodded slowly as Tybalt told him about his parent's thoughts on lollies. He was so glad that his parents didn't stop him from eating delicious lollies, they were a big part of his life! However, Kieran was pulled form topic when Kelsey spoke and seemed to recognise Tybalt, from the Rosebush apparently. He looked at Kelsey curiously. "You know Ty?" The Slytherin was shocked. Why was he never told about Tybalt? His ear was constantly talked off by Kelsey when she spoke about 'Ferdi' as she so often called him. In fact, Kieran was not entirely sure what the boy's actual name was. What shocked him even more was that Tybalt apparently didn't know what spagoodles were. How horrifying! Kieran loved spagoodles, it was his favourite dish. Kieran decided to answer Tybalt's question for his twin, something both Boneheart's were guilty of. He had to answer quickly, though, because Tybalt was dying to know. He quickly thought up an explanation. "Well, I would show you what spagoodles are, but the house-elves don't know what they are. They can't make them." He was quite crushed about this. For the first time that week, a shadow of a frown crossed his face, before his mind jumped back to the deliciousness of spagoodles. "Anyway, spagoodles are like spaghetti noodles. Like our mother makes spaghetti look and taste and feel like noodles. Nooghetti is noodles made like spaghetti. We like spagoodles more like Nooghetti. It sounds funny!" Once again, Kieran showed his more passionate side. As Kelsey explained her nickname, Kieran nodded along with her. When they were younger, they were both quite small, but Kelsey was smaller. Until they began to grow, then Kelsey became bigger than him and the name Pip didn't really seem to matter, but now he was once again taller and could continue to use the name. His own was derived from the poppy flower, his favourite flower. When Kelsey began to apologise, he smiled and plucked a jelly baby form her bag. He turned to Tybalt after eating the jelly baby. "Another reason to keep jelly babies, Ty, for apologising purposes!"

Kieran smiled slightly when he saw Kyle. Kyle was a really nice person and the Slytherin remembered him quite well from the Yule ball. When the Gryffindor was within earshot, he waved his hands to the others and started to look very suspicious. "Shh guys, we can't let him hear our top secret plans!" Obviously, the Gryffindor would be able to hear. That was the point. As usual, Kelsey launched into conversation and Kieran's face twisted into mock-horror as Kelsey revealed their 'secret' plans. "Pip! That is it. I'm afraid Ty and I will have to exile you from the club. No more infiltrating the castle for you missy." he then looked at Ty and shook his head. "You two would be horrible in an interrogation." He then smiled at Kyle. "Promise not to tell anyone and we might let you in on the action." He winked, and then burst into laughter. Kieran's arm then flew out, holding his jelly babies. "Do you want one?! You can join, you said the secret word! 'Jelly baby'." He once again did this in unison with his sister. Kelsey asked about Rose, while Kieran kept quiet. Kelsey was asking all of his questions and there was no need to repeat them. When Tybalt spoke about making a group, Kieran gasped and turned to him. "You are a super genius! We should totally do that!" The Slytherin cheered. "We need to think of a name and a secret base and code names and a secret way of communicating with each other and, and, and a mascot!" Kieran was quite serious about doing something like that. It sounded like so much fun! It would be a great way to make friends within the year. He then smiled when Tybalt began talking about Quidditch with Kyle. The Slytherin and his sister loved Quidditch, but he didn't play. He had been considering, but wanted to wait a little longer.

Just as Kyle was about to sit down, he received quite an unexpected and cheery hug from Kelsey. He happily hugged her feeling a little overwhelmed with her warm welcome. "I am good Kelsey, thanks" he said with a smile. He heard her ask for his broom and laughed as she continued the joke he had begun. "Of course. Put my name down. Anything for the group" he said with a grin. He then sat down, crossing his legs as he did. He took a jelly baby from Kelsey's bag and thanked her for it. He chewed on it, enjoying the taste. As any other kid he did enjoy candy. He did have his own stock up in the dorm too, he just didn't think of bringing it down. Maybe next time he would offer them some sugar quills while in class. "Holidays were refreshing but I missed people my own age" he said being honest with his friends. His father and his family, all were too serious and adult-ish. There was no room for jokes with them. Sometimes it was intimidating. If his aunt Genna or uncle Dietrich showed up things would be lighter around the Cavanaugh household but without the relatives and cousins it was slightly boring. "Rose is good I hope. I haven't seen her so far but before leaving she said goodbye. I even went to France last holiday. What about your holiday?" he asked Kesley continuing the conversation.

Kyle tried to keep his face serious as Kieran blamed Tybalt and Kesley for not going on with the story about the secret meeting. "This is not a safe place if you were keeping it a secret, Kieran. I could see you from the tower window" he said warning the Slytherin boy. "Yes, I will try out again" he replied to Tybalt's question about Qudditch. "I take it you'll be there too. You've definately gotten better" he told Tybalt. Kyle remembered when Tybalt feared heights and flew close to ground. But that was all in the past.When Kieran suggested that they should for real start a secret group, Kyle was not so sure. He looked at Tybalt wondering what he thought about it. "But what would be the secret?" he asked the obvious question. "Without a mission what would our group do when we had meetings or stuff?" he added another question. It would definitely be fun but Kyle was wondering how it would be different than a club.

sorry its short

OOCOut of Character:
Should we Plot highlight this. It's hilarious xD

Kelsey nodded enthusiastically when her brother asked if she knew the boy the first Gryffindor. They had met in the Rosebush that time in first year. It had been rather fun to. She smiled and popped another jelly baby in her mouth. A green one this time. She personally liked the bluish bubblegum ones. Sometimes she thought that jelly babies were alot like Bertie Bott's every flavour beans. Except that she knew the flavour before she ate it. She had a Bertie Bott's bean once. That had not ended well for her at all that day. It had tasted like dirt or something. It had really put her off of those horrid things forever. She never wanted to see them again. It would be just her luck that she would get that dirt flavoured one again. She was adventurous, but only a little and definitely not enough for that, not at all. Kelsey was about to explain what Spagoodles are when her brother jumped in with an explanation of his own. She glared at him and then laughed. After all, she too was very guilty of that very thing. They both did it all the time. Finishing each others sentences was like a requirement to be a twin, at least that was true for all the twins she knew anyway. Maybe it was different for others? She wondered if there were any twins here in Hogwarts, she would sure love to get together with other twins to find out their similarities and differences. Though she had to admit, that she and Kieran were a lot closer then any other fraternal twins she knew. Most twins like them were identical. She wondered what it would be like if they were identical. Would she be a boy, or Kieran a girl? It was certainly something to think about.

She smiled at Kyle when he went along with their outrageous story. Not that it wasn't funny though, it would be so cool if it could really happen. "Could you imagine the look on people's faces if we all showed up on brooms and declared that we were taking over the castle?" She asked popping yet another jelly baby in her mouth. How she had amazing teeth she wasn't even sure anymore. Sometimes she suspected that there was magic involved in keeping her teeth white, because she often forgot to brush them. Kelsey was glad to hear that Rose was good. She didn't like it when she heard that friends had a bad holiday or that something bad has happened. It is never good. "Poppy 'n' me went to Australia for thee holidays. And he wanted to see a dropbear, but they aren't real. He thinks he saw one, but I don't believe him. What do you think?" She smiled at Kieran as he suggested they make their group permanent. She liked listening to the Quidditch talk, but she couldn't really get into it, because she only liked to watch. She had no interest in joining her team. She didn't really like sport, unless of course she is watching it. She was excited to have them make a group but she wondered why Kyle was hesitant. She laughed lightly "He means like all of us hanging out together. It could be fun to have a group of people that do stuff together and Rose can join too, come on Kyle! It'll be so much fun! We can plan parties and we can go swimming and all sorts of stuff that groups of people do and stuff. So come on!"

While Ty was beginning to remember where he knew the girl from it didn't exactly make him feel better about it. It was clear that the girl remembered him a little more than he remembered her. But, no matter now really. Since they had all introduced themselves, and they now knew each other. He felt glad at his decision to come to the cliffs on this very day. He listened to Kieran's explanation of what spagoodles were. It was still fairly unclear to him what they were, they seemed to be something that he would maybe find in some odd reverse idea store. Though they sounded tasty, and he would have to ask his mama about them when he got home come the summer break. He understood very little of what they really were, but his mama was smart she could figure it out. He smiled however, as once more jelly babies were offered. This was funny for him. Since he had never actually seen this sort of thing. But then again, he had not had that many friends up until this very point, and none that were really that willing to share food with him. Besides maybe Indianna. It was as this occurred that Kyle had arrived, a familiar face for Ty, and seemingly for the other two as well. Which was good. Ty hadn't thought about trying to keep up the charade, and though he could tell that Kieran was joking, it would've been funny. Like Kelsey he had this little idea of the four of them, mounting on brooms and declaring a revolt of sorts against the oppressive rule of the professors of Hogwarts. A silly thought, that would only ever be a thought. It was still funny for him, and for the others too. They would be horrible in interrogations, Ty mused, happily smiling at the people who surrounded him.

The conversation shifted to the holidays. He gathered that Kyle had gone back to his family. Who he thought lived up in the U.K., and the twins as Kelsey said had gone to Australia. And she mentioned something about dropbears. Which Ty didn't understand. The Gryffindor was very quickly discovering that his knowledge around these people his age was missing a lot. "What are dropbears?" The young Gryffindor asked, a little nervously, thinking that they might laugh at his lack of knowledge. Tybalt had spent his holidays with his family, his parents and his sister. Settling everything into the new place, and settling themselves into the new roles.His father, had finally gotten a new job, which was positive news for his family. Tybalt had also spent a large amount of time during the holidays helping his cousin go through all of his cousin's parents belongings. "My holiday's were not as interesting. My da started a new job, I looked after my sister, and helped my cousin organise his parents stuff." Giving a brief and more positive overview of the great holiday that Tybalt had had. At the fact that Kyle had seen them from the tower, he lowered his glasses slightly, looking up in that direction without, and then with. Even with the glasses he couldn't really see the tower. He figured it was just the monochromatic-ness that meant he couldn't. "You must incredibly eye sight Kyle. Even with my glasses I don't think I'd be able to see it." He gave a short laugh. They really would've been terrible at a secret group if it were that easy to spot. Which he figured would sort of defeat the purpose of the group being secret. But, then, it's not like they would ever be able to make out what was being said.

The talk of quidditch, always made the gryffindor somewhat nervous, mostly as he figured that this year, he was sort of expected to take part. Since he had in the previous year. He wasn't sure if this really was a good thing or not, but, time would tell. "Yeah, figure I may as well. I got on the team last year, why not this year too." Tybalt hadn't really be serious about them being a secret group. He had in part, but he had also thought that they would be much less interested in it. Mostly because Ty had never really had many friends to therefore create a group. But this was interesting. As Kieran fired out what they should have, and Kyle raised a small concern at the idea of a secret group. The young gryffindor teen just sat and thought. The code word would be jelly baby. that much was pretty decided, but what else. Ty did agree that while it was just them hanging out more often, it would still be cool to have code names and meet up specifically for secret club meetings. "It would still be fun to have like code names and things like that. A secret spot, well not secret, but like a central meeting point." While he wasn't keen on the idea of swimming, Ty would go along with almost anything. "We could use middle names as code names. Or, some thing like that." Ty was thinking out loud. Saying anything that popped into his mind. "Our secret could even be that there is no secret. We're a secret group whose secret is that there isn't one. Really it's just a group of friends hanging out." Ty shrugged, waiting to see what other suggestions the others had.

If you want to, and if everyone else wants to, go right ahead!

Kieran could not wipe the smile off his face as this. He was glad to be surrounded by smiling, happy people and his sister. It was certainly a change from the mean Slytherin he had run into. It was also very glad to see that Kyle was well, their last meeting made it seem like Kyle was such a nice person, it would be a shame if he were not happy. Kieran popped another jelly baby into his mouth and offered one to the group, allowing Kyle, Ty or Kelsey to take one if they wished, though he doubted Kelsey would take this opportunity, she did have her own, but they were known to mix and match jelly babies on a fairly regular basis. Kieran tilted his head as Kyle explained his holidays. The Slytherin didn't know life without someone his age with him. He always had Kelsey around him or friends that were his age. Sometimes he'd be stuck with Grandmother, but he had jelly babies for those rare occasions. "Well, you're back at school now, there's plenty of people your age!" He was trying to cheer Kyle up, since he seemed a teeny bit down. Kieran was also happy to hear that Rose was okay too, because she seemed really nice too and it would be dreadful to see her hurt as well.

Kieran's cheeks grew a little redder than they already were form his bruns when Kelsey mentioned her disbelief of dropbears. They were totally so real! He looked at Kelsey and gasped. "I totally did see one! It was in a tree when we were leaving!" He crossed his arms on his chest. "It's not my fault you refused to look in the trees. If it weren't for me, you could have been smushed." Kieran smiled at Ty, who didn't seem to know what dropbears were. Before Kelsey could poison his mind with her lack of adventure and enthusiasm for the mysterious creature, Kieran spoke up. "I have no idea, that's what makes it so cool. Apparently they sit in high places and fall on unsuspecting people, doesn't that sound really funny?!" Of course it sounded really funny, hence why Kieran made it his Australia Holiday mission to find one. Unfortunately, he failed. "But I didn't get to find one since our parents insisted that we go to the beach all the time. I don't think a dropbear could swim, they wouldn't be able to smush anything." Ty then went on the explain his holidays, which sounded nice. It was alway lovely when a family member got a job, that provided stability! "What does you dad do?" Maybe Ty's dad did something really cool, or maybe he didn't. Either way, Kieran wanted to know more about his friend.

Kieran looked at Kyle and put his finger to his lips. "But if we hid under the cloak of darkness, people would suspect mischief. Out here I don't think we look mysterious." He then remembered that Kyle asked about a secret meeting upon first seeing them, though it had been a joke, maybe they did look a little sneaky here. "Except you, you much have a great eye for mysterious things. And for spotting people." He looked at the various towers for the school. He was sure that he would be able to see them, as long as there was no corporeal object blocking his sight. Ty's eyesight must be worse than Kieran first thought. However, he didn't mention anything about it, because that could hurt Ty's feelings and Kieran didn't want to do that. Kyle voiced his concerns, and Kelsey answered for Kieran as he had done for her previously. Ty then added up some suggestions. Kieran smiled and popped another jelly baby into his mouth when he realised that this could really be a possibility. It would be so much fun! "Yes, Rose can join too! That would be really nice!" He then smiled at Ty. "Exactly, we've got the code word, and I like the idea of using middle names. Mine's Adam. we could meet here or something and though it wouldn't be secret, we could make it our special spot to hang out. The view is nice and there's shade if it gets to hot and sun if it's too cold." Kieran then began to giggle at Tybalt thought up, what he thought was, a genius idea. Have a secret group that wasn't really a secret that had a secret that the club was not secret. It was perfect. "I like it, it's like a tongue twister. A secret group that isn't secret that has a secret which is that the clud isn't secret. Try saying that ten times fast!"

Kyle could not help but laugh at the idea of them flying on brooms to declare that they were taking over the castle. Maybe they could do it as a prank. It would be hilarious if they trained and disarmed a few people. It would be a really good Halloween scare and maybe, maybe they could wear masks too. He wished for a moment that Wes was still at school. He was pretty sure Tybalt was not much of a prankster and the twins were fun to be with but not the prank type. "I don't think dropbears are real. They are marsupials and are said to be like koalas. I think they are fictitious" Kyle said, speaking his views about dropbears and then realizing later that he might have sounded a little like a know it all. He tried many not to use his opinion and over power that of others but sometimes it just happened naturally. "Umm..I mean maybe they could be real. I haven't seen one that's all" Kyle said trying to be more polite and friendly. He did not want to scare away his friends by being even a little bossy. Kyle would of course not have seen one even if they did exist since he didn't actually live in Australia but he was just trying to be nice to the group again.

Kyle could not help but laugh once again as Tybalt said he must have had good eyesight. "I wear glasses too you know. I'm just wearing contacts right now but my eyesight is for sure not better than someone without glasses" he explained the gang. He wondered if Tybalt's eyesight was more worse because of his colourblindness. He couldn't ask of course. He was not even sure if the twins knew about Ty's condition. Not that it would matter in their friendship but Kyle was not sure if Tybalt was comfortable speaking about it and therefore he decided to let the talk about the eyesight pass without further comment. Kyle took another jelly baby and threw it in his mouth. As the rest suggested ways in which the group could actually exists, Kyle listened nodding his head at their ideas.

All of them where mentioning that Rose could join the group too. He did not have any objections. In fact he was starting to like the idea. He would ask Rose if she wanted to join, he was not sure what her answer would be. He was starting to wonder if his friends thought Rose was his girlfriend, the same way his uncle had been teasing him. He did not want to be linked with her this way. She was just a close friend, the same way Hayley was. Or maybe the way Indianna was to Tybalt. Why was no one mentioning her? Maybe the twins did not know her. "Indianna could join too if she wanted" Kyle said facing Tybalt. "My middle name is Patrick. Could I use something else instead? Any ideas?" he asked looking at his friends. The last thing he wanted was his father's name.Tybalt's idea of the secret being no secret was perfect. "That's too hard to say" Kyle said giving up on the tongue twister that Kieran invented. "This place is cool but we can't always meet here. We could meet in the Student Lounge or some place more comfortable at times when we want to play games or eat. We can even study together because it will just be third years" Kyle said and he realized how perfect this was. He finally had some friends and they were planning something solid.

OOCOut of Character:
sorry about the lateness. Should I fill the form for the highlight?

Kelsey pouted as she looked at her silly brother. Dropbears were not real. They weren't. Grandma would know they were and she would tell her. She knew everything. When she heard Kyle agreeing that they weren't real, she smiled and poked her tongue out at her brother. She knew she was right. "See! Kyle agrees with me. They are not real!" She knew they weren't they couldn't be and nothing anyone said was going to convince her otherwise. When Kyle continued she frowned slightly and whispered in his ear. "They aren't real, you don't have to worry about hurting his feelings. He is just being a big baby." She told him and laughed. The talk of Dropbears annoyed her as it seemed that everyone was trying to allow him to believe they were true. "Poppy! Don't make me roll down another hill. I'll do it! I swear I will!" She told him as she thought about the cut she had gotten on her face from last time. They had gotten it fixed right up straight away, but the point was that it had gotten his attention. Maybe she needed to get his attention again? She popped a jelly baby in her mouth and then proceeded to force them into a pocket of her robes. She then proceeded to lie across her brothers legs, he would be easier to pull him with her if she decided that drastic action was needed.

Kelsey shrugged when the topic moved to Tybalt's eyesight. Hadn't he told her he was blind without them? She vaguely remembered something to that effect. It must have sucked to have bad eyesight. She remembered how she and Kieran had always wanted glasses as children and how she had begged her mother to allow her and Kieran to have glasses. She smiled at the thought and turned her head, which had been looking at Kieran's feet, towards Tybalt. "When me and Kieran were little, we used to beg mother for us to have glasses. In the end, she gave up and made us glasses out of plastic. We loved them. I still have mine in my trunk." She told them laughing. She hoped they didn't get offended by what she said. She thought glasses were cool and she loved how people looked so much smarter with them. Well, at least that was her opinion. Her mother and father and little sister had glasses, so she was upset that she didn't. Sometimes when she missed her family, she would wear them and then she would feel all better. Of course they could owl at anytime, but that was different. Letters had no emotion really. At least, that was how she felt about letters, it had a lot to do with why she didn't like to have letter sent, or to send them. She found that they were do impersonal.

Kelsey tilted her head at talk of some Indianna girl. She didn't know that name she thought. A friend of Tybalt and Kyle's? "Of course she can join! But she mustn't tell the secret secret." She laughed as she moved Kieran's legs with her arm to make them ore comfortable, he had such bony legs for a boy. She thought boys legs should be comfortable, especially her brothers. Ferdi's legs were comfy. Not that he let her lay on him much. He didn't really like it, but he allowed it on occassion. "Your legs are boney!" She whined, looking up at her brother as he mentioned that they should use their middle names. She thought that was a great idea. Hers would be Ariyah, like the award. She liked awards, though it was spelt differently, but people didn't have to know that. "Ooh, great idea! Mine's Ariyah!" She added as she looked at Kyle who didn't seem to like him middle name. Oh, how come? She wondered as she looked at Kieran. Their smiles were mirrored as they whipped around to look at Kyle. "Leo!" They said together. Leo the lion! It was a great secret name! "Leo the lion-cub. It's great right!" She asked as she smirked cheerfully. She was really enjoying this conversation and all the things people were coming up with. It was great! Oh, they needed a name. Hmm, Kelsey, Kieran, Kyle, Tybalt, Indiana and Rose. Oh! "3KIRT! We can be called 3KIRT!" Well, she liked it anyway.
OOCOut of Character:
No worries, Khushi. I went ahead and did it. Hope that's okay with y'all.

Discovering very quickly that Ty had seemingly bumped into a very varied group of people, all equally awesome, he couldn't help but smile. He found it funny that the joke of them taking over the school was playing out in his head. Though he didn't think he'd have the guts to be able to fly around the school. He could deal with the pitch he wasn't sure if he would be able to deal with just flying around the school. It was high, and he had just mastered hitting a heavy bludger with a bat, he wasn't sure if he was ready to master the art of spell casting and flying. Only time would be able to tell. The young gryffindor always found it fairly funny watching the twins, Kelsey and Kieran argue over how real dropbears were. Despite getting the description from Kieran, and the way both Kelsey and Kyle were talking about it, Tybalt knew nothing more than he had to begin with. However, he was more interested in believing that they could exist than they didn't. They seemed like pretty cool creatures, and Ty was always up for believing in things that some others maybe didn't. It was nice. Always fun to argue from the side that would be seemingly less likely to win. "I'm still not totally sure what they are, but, muggles don't believe in wizards and they still exist, why not dropbears." Ty said, choosing his words carefully, and smiling happily as he did so. He still wasn't so sure what he really believed, but he felt the need to try to believe. He wasn't necessarily gullible, but he was just happy to accept new ideas such as drop bears. Which most others would not be as interested in believing. As could be seen, by this 50/50 split that Ty had created.

When asked about his father, the young monochromatic Gryffindor perked up, smiling as he did so. His father had had a pretty amazing job back home in America, but since coming to New Zealand there had been little time to really settle down, therefore such things as getting jobs sort of went out the window. Now, that they were settled, well, more settled, things had sort of gone back to some semblance of normal. Tybalt nodded happily, before answering, "Well, back home, in America, he used to be an architect, but, right now, he's got a job working at the local student library. It's pretty good." Ty felt that he didn't need to explain that his father was a muggle. It wasn't really necessary, and from what he could really tell, they wouldn't be bothered by it anyway. So, he was perfectly happy just not saying a thing about his father. Tybalt hadn't expected all of them to not make fun of him for the glasses, or the poor eye sight. Sure, it was only Kyle who knew of the monochromatic-ness but, Ty was so use to being made fun of he hadn't expected what they'd said, even if Ty himself had been making a joke about it. The young Gryffindor hadn't had any clue that Kyle needed glasses, and he wasn't too sure if he completely understood why Kelsey and Kieran would want to wear glasses. They had brought him nothing but bad luck, up until now. That Slytherin girl who'd picked on him, had been sure to target the fact that he had glasses. How people were different. It was good. "I don't mind having glasses, these are brand new too" He said happily briefly taking them off and then offering them to the group.

"Anyone want to try them?" He asked. This was something he noticed happening at times. Where the people with glasses would switch around the glasses for a bit. His eye sight was pretty bad, so they were a high prescription so, they would find it interesting. Maybe. He then thought of Indiana, as Kyle brought it up. Her and Rose. Ty knew he'd have to find her first. Which he really wanted to. Because she was his closest friend and he missed her when he didn't see her. Which had been a long while now. He would be sure to ask her though. As they went through the middle names, he noticed something, turning slightly to the twins, "You have the exact same initials" He thought it was pretty funny. Smiling at them, he agreed that Leo sort of suited Kyle. "Yeah, I like Leo. It's nice, suits you!" Tybalt's own middle name was pretty boring as far as middle names went, but he liked it. "Mine is Lawson." He couldn't help but laugh at the way Kelsey was happily saying 3KIRT. It was funny. "We don't need to pick somewhere to be the secret meeting spot. It should always change. That or we could try to find the room of requirement. It would be pretty awesome and nicely secret!" he had heard rumors about it, but never anything more than that. It was be pretty amazing to find and use that.

Indiana was walking about the school's grounds at a lost. She wasn't sure what to do, none of the friends she had made were around in the common room or the school. Her older sister was no longer at the school either so it wasn't like she could hang with the older girl and her friends anymore. Instead she thought about going to the pitch and practicing before try-outs, but she had time still to do that, she realized she hadn't been out to the cliffs in a long time. Walking around the lake towards the cliffs she began to hear words whispered in the breeze. Before long she realized she heard laughing too and wondered if she was going crazy. Then she spotted a fairly large group of students sitting at the cliffs. Back tracking a bit the girl wasn't sure if she should go up to the group, usually she was good with introducing herself but she did not want to ruin their fun. Still, she wasn't very far off from this by now and she could hear most of their loud conversation. Her name came to her and she recognized the voice as Kyle Cavanaugh one of her housemates and a boy in her year. The girl had a few encounters with the boy and he had always seemed nice and friendly to her. She wondered what they were really talking about and why her name was mentioned.

Standing near a tree the girl looked about wondering if she should just go to them. It was the first time in a long time that Indiana actually felt nervous about anything, she hadn't even felt this nervous when she first went out for the Quidditch team as a freshman. Nervousness was beginning to seem like a scary feeling for her. She hadn't spent much time around any of her friends the previous year. She spent most of the year at a hospital back in New York doing her work from home to pass her classes. And even though it was just a few broken bones and some pretty bad cuts magic would have been able to heal her up pretty quickly. However, her father had refused magical treatment and so she had been stuck for the most part in a hospital room as her bones healed. Her arm hadn't set right and so the doctors had to re-break it at one point to be able to position it correctly for proper healing. It had been a long process but Indiana was glad to be able to leave buildings on her own now and fly again. Flying had been the reason for her injuries of course so her father wasn't very happy that she was back in the air most of the summer.

The girl felt bad about not communicating very much with her friends at school the past year, of course writing would have been difficult being in a muggle hospital she couldn't very well pull out a magic quill to write for her. Pulling up her Gryffindor courage the young girl came out of her hiding spot and went over towards the group of laughing third years. They were talking more about middle names now and standing off a little ways still seemingly unnoticed by the group Indiana spoke up. "Mine's August, like the month it is," she said in a clear voice, though not exactly the loudest, it should still be hearable by those closest to her, like Kyle. She hadn't seen her closest friend Tybalt in the crowd until that point. She was actually very surprised to see him there, the girl hadn't heard much about his life while she had been MIA for the year. The young Gryffindor wasn't sure if she wanted to tackle him with a hug or disappear from the spot she was standing in. Tybalt had always been a really nice guy, easy target for bullies unfortunately, but she wasn't sure if he'd be mad she just disappeared. Her cheeks began to turn bright red as she waited for someone to say something to her.

Kieran smiled as Kyle spoke. He sounded really smart. Kieran wanted to be smart like that some day. It must be really fun to be smart. But still, that didn't mean that he could not be wrong. The Slytherin folded his arms across his chest and pouted. "Kyle is smart, but that doesn't mean that Dropbears don't exist." He looked at Kyle and Tybalt. "I'm going to ask the Care of Magical Creatures professor when classes start. He should know, he's a professor." Kieran was sure that the professor would be happy to answer such a question, and if he said that it was wrong, then Kieran would accept it. What was he name? Professor Park? Professor Snark? He shrugged. He'd figure it out someday. Kelsey whispered something to Kyle, who seemed to be sugar-coating his previous statement. That was so nice! Kyle must be a really nice person. Kieran narrowed his eyes as Keylsey threatened him. He'd gotten several bruises from that day. "Oh no you won't." He sat her back up and grabbed her hand. She wasn't going anywhere, especially not down a hill. He beamed when Tybalt spoke. At least someone was on his side. "Thank you Ty. That's what I told Pip, but she's a non-believer."

Kieran's face light up. Ty's father was an architect? That sounded so cool. "Merlin, that's amazing! I wish my dad was an architect, he's just a Charms professor." Not at this school, obviously. He worked at another magical school. It still wasn't fair, Kieran wanted his dad to do something cool like that. Even working at a library sounded like fun. At least Ty would be able to talk to his dad all the time. Kieran's father just seemed too busy. Kieran nodded in agreement to Kelsey. "Yeah, glasses are really nice. They make you look so smart and cultured and stuff. Mine are still in my trunk too! When I'm bored, I put them on and draw a scar on my head." He giggled. He loved playing dress up, and Kelsey would play too. They used to always have pretend fights, like Aurors and Deatheaters and Harry Potter and Voldermort. They were great games they grew up playing. He found it cool that Kyle also needed glasses. It was so unfair that he didn't need them. Kelsey and him were the only two that didn't need glasses in their family for something. When Tybalt offered his glasses, Kieran gently took them in his hands. He didn't want to break them. He looked through the lenses and scrunched up his eyes. He couldn't see a thing, it was all fuzzy and crazy and strange, like some of those paintings in galleries and stuff. "Wow..." He blinked several times when his eyes began to water and gave them back. "I couldn't see anything. It was all strange, like a different planet!" He didn't mean this insultingly, in fact, he found it even more amazing.

Kieran had no idea who Indianna was, but if she was a friend of Kyle and Ty's, she could definitely join. "Of course!" The more the merrier in Kieran's opinion. He rolled his eyes at Kelsey's complaint and decided to say nothing. She complained a lot. Kieran laughed when Ty seemed to point out the obvious. "Yes we do! Kelsey Ariyah Boneheart and Kieran Adam Boneheart. I think our parents found it funny." Kyle then mentioned something about not liking his middle name. That was so unfortunately. However, Kieran smiled at Kelsey when she looked at him. They had the perfect name. "Leo!" They said together. It was such a great name. Leo the lion, it was so right! Tybalt's middle name was 'Lawson' that was great. "It's like you're laws son, the son of law! That's great! Mine's only boring old 'Adam'." Adam was such a boring name. He smiled when Kelsey made up a name. She was great at making up names. "I like it, Pip!" It was a great name. They should totally create T-shirts. He liked Kyle's ideas on what they could do. They could all study and do all that sort of stuff together, it'd be fun. "Yeah, we can move around and do all sorts of stuff together." It was now that he realised there was someone else. A girl. He smiled at her and held out his bag of jelly babies. "Hello! I'm Kieran, d'you want a jelly baby?!"

Kyle was enjoying the chat that he and his friends were having. It was helping him take his mind off the topic of his step sibling. After a whole week he was feeling happy about something. That was why he loved the school. It was giving him a chance he could never have in London. To be normal like everyone else. Kyle smiled as Kelsey told his brother that he had bony legs. Kyle was slim too but not as much as Kieran. He had become slightly more muscular over the holidays and had changed a whole lot from his first year when he had been all bones. Kyle laughed on hearing Tybalt's relation between dropbears and wizards. "Oh, you are taking Care of Magical Creatures too?" he asked Kieran happy that his friend had chosen the same elective as him. "Professor Stark is smart, he would know all about it" Kyle said agreeing with Kieran's idea of asking a Professor. "I have taken that and Ancient Runes. What about you all?" he asked his friends wondering what their elective choices were. He also wanted to ask them about what they wanted to be when they grew up but he thought he should save it for the next time when they were more serious and grown up. He hoped that his dream of playing International Qudditch would come true but only time would tell.

Kyle listened to Ty as he talked about his father's job. It sounded nice. Kyle was not a big fan of reading but his mom and dad loved books and they even had a big library in their mansion. Kyle wondered if Tybalt's dad was real intelligent to land in such a cool job. He must have read so many books. When Tybalt's glasses were passed around, Kyle put his own glasses aside and tried his friends. "Whoa! You must have higher glass power than mine. Its like a hand lens or something" he said as he took off the glasses and blinked a few times. "Mine is just negative one in the right eye and negative point five in the left" he told the group not sure if they knew how the glasses number went but he was sure Tybalt would understand. "You guys want to try mine?" he offered the group. Maybe that way they would know the difference in his and Tybalt's glasses.

When the gang suggested Leo for his code name he could not help but beam. It was the best name ever. He smiled as Tybalt added that it suited him too. He had always wanted to be a Gryffindor like his mom and now he was having the code name Leo. It was perfect. "Leo's great" he said smiling. "Adam is cool too and so is Ariyah." They were all nice names. Then someone spoke from behind him announcing their middle name. It was Indiana. "Hello Indiana" he said with a smile. He was seeing his house and classmate after a long time. "You are part of the group if you want so no worries if you heard something" he said with a grin as he picked another jelly baby. The twins were going to make him get addicted and get cavities in his teeth if he continued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back