Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Unyielding Cedar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
For some reason Darcy hadn't expected professors to partake in the fun of the rose deliveries but she was pleasantly surprised when she received roses to give out for them. She had headed straight to the staff table with her handful of roses and picked out a red one from the bunch. "Excuse me Professor Stark, I believe this is for you," she said with a smile on her face.

Sloane smiled at a student as she approached the table. She raised her eyebrows slightly at the sight of a red rose. She was rather surprised by that. "Oh, thankyou. Does it have a note with it?"

Darcy smiled politely at the professor and replied, "It sure does." The Slytherin carefully took out a card labeled for Professor Stark and handed it over to her. "Here you go, happy Valentine's Day," she said.
Dear Sloane,

After the rain, the flowers glisten with promise.

With love,
Arvo.
<i>
</i>​

The moment Sloane read the note she looked over to the source of the tears that had now appeared in her eyes. She knew why he'd sent the rose and she appreciated it greatly. She sniffed slightly and held the rose to her heart as she looked at Arvo, nodding her head to him in thanks. "Thanks, I appreciate this, thank you." She said to the student who had handed it to her.

As soon as the professor read the card Darcy noticed the tears welling up in her eyes. She didn't know if that was a good or bad thing but then the professor looked over at another professor fondly. She wondered if the two were dating but it was really none of her business. She felt awkward standing there in between this emotional exchange. "Uh, you're welcome," she replied, tacking on a smile afterward. "Happy Valentine's Day, Professor," she said warmly, before heading off to finish her deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back