Diana: Divine
Marguerite: Pearl
Bice: Bringer of Joy
Bedlam: Chaos
Birthday: April 9th
Hometown: Acona, Italy
Blood: Unknown Blood
Five words that best describe your character:
Ambitious, proud, caring, strict and calculated.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Diana's personality is considered very calm and hard working, she will resort to violence if she feels absolutely nessasary, she is loyal to her true friends, but will not let people push her about. She has very high expectations of people because of all the work she did as a child and how hard she worked. If any of her student's need help she will offer chances to help them but if they do not come to her she will not offer it. She has another side to her though, one that is cold and calculated. It is one that she only showed her close family, excluding her daughter's, and will not show it to her students, unless they try to take advantage of her good spirit.

A P P E A R E N C E

Hair Color: Auburn
Hair Style: Curly hair that rests in the middle of her chest with side bangs.
Eye color: Blue
Height: 5'7"
Other distinguishing details: Scar from first C-section when birthing Sophia on her lower stomach.

F A M I L Y

Daughter's name: Blair Elizabeth Bedlam
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Blair is currently four years old, and already looks a lot like her mother. She has Diana's blonde hair and blue eyes, and Charles' free spirit. She is of Unknown Blood.

Daughter's name: Sophia Marguerite Bedlam
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Sophia is the first daughter of Charles and Diana Bedlam and is a Slytherin first year. She is of Unknown Blood and has the appearance that is similar to her father with brown hair and green eyes. She is currently eleven years and is turning twelve on January 23rd.
[Click for More Information on Sophia]

Husband's name: Charles John Bedlam
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Charles attended Hogwarts England as a Slytherin, graduated then went into the ranks of Death Eaters, following Julian Fulkner. In 2019 he went missing, and was pressumed dead at the age of 39. Charles was of Pureblood heritage.

Father's name: Edgar Francis Bice
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Edgar Bice, Pureblood wizard, was a Slytherin at Hogwarts Scotland. Like his daughter he was a Prefect and surprisingly, Head Boy. After his graduation he went on to travel but along the way he met Marguerite Black and while trying to impress her he told her he was an Auror, which led him to actually become one. A year after he started they were wed, and two years ago he died of old age.

Mother's name: Marguerite Elizabeth (nee. Black) Bice
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Marguerite Black was known throughout her life for being a skilled witch and with her family for being an animagus. She became a Transfiguration Professor at Beauxbatons before her first child was born, after that she thought that it would be best to quit to be a stay at home mother for them. She died thirteen years ago at the hand of her uncle who has explosive anger problems. She was of Unknown Blood.

L I F E A T B E A U X B A T O N S

Your best subject: Potions
Your worst subject: History of Magic
Extracurricular activities: Prefect and Head Girl
Favorite place at Beauxbatons: Potion Classroom
Least favorite place at Beauxbatons: None
Did any of the staff members scare you?: None.
Did any inspire you?: None

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

Interests/hobbies: Potion Brewing, stargazing, and playing the Piano and Cello.
What you did after Beauxbatons: Became a Potion shop keeper in Italy. Became Potions Professor at Hogwarts England. Became Potions Professor at Hogwarts New Zealand.
Someone you look up to: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back