Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Liusaidh Fergusson
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Unyielding Silver lime Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Kalif Styx the Second insisted that he perform the lesson, which everyone was in for the fifth week. Rather than encountering the boggart in front of everyone, he opted to face one under the guidance of Professor Drage. He looked at the sign before shaking his head. He reached up and knocked on the door.

@Professor Lydia Drage

Out of respect for her third year students, Lydia had given them the choice to encounter the boggart privately. Most opted to complete this lesson with the group. However, a few had taken her up on the offer. Kalif Styx II had promptly scheduled an appointment with her. She rose from her desk when there was a knock at the door.

Lydia opened the door to see Kalif, as expected. She smiled at the boy, not in an overly familiar way. Family or not, she wouldn't be accused of special treatment. Not that most knew their blood ties. "Mr. Styx, I've got everything set up in the classroom if you're ready."

Kalif gave a curt nod. "I trust that anything that is seen here will be kept confidential? Anything that is seen will not be repeated, especially to my grandfather?" The Slytherin wanted to know this before continuing. Otherwise, he would have to ask for something else to do. Kalif wanted whatever the boggart took form of to be extremely secretive.

Lydia nodded. “Of course. Your boggart is your business.” She turned, closing the door to her office. Vex’s addendums were still splashed in red across her sign; she really needed to take care of that.

The professor gestured towards the classroom, just down the hall. “Shall we?”

Kalif was still unsure but he needed i get this done. Kalif walked into the classroom to face his fear. He got out his ward and faced the wardrobe. It shook with intensity. The Slytherin nodded curtly, "Ready."

Making sure the classroom door was locked, Lydia waved her wand at the wardrobe. She stood back and waited for the boggart to make its appearance. The professor was ready to intervene if necessary. She hoped that Kalif was able to make the boggart hilarious; he didn't strike her as the type of kid to have a good sense of humor. Quite like their grandfather.

Kalif narrowed his eyes as the wardrobe finally opened. However, nothing came out, so much as appeared. It was a white porcelain bathtub. Kalif did not quite understand until he saw bloody water seeping out. A well, manicured hand suddenly clenched the side of the tub. Emerged from the water was none other than Kailie Styx herself. Her silver eyes flashed with so much hatred and anger toward Kalif, where even he took a step back. Her nightgown was soaked. She spoke coldly toward her son, "This was your fault. It was your fault that I died! I hated you, every day from the moment you were born! You aren't worthy of being my son! You aren't worthy being a Styx!" Kalif looked away for a moment, taking a deep breath. This was not his mother. She did not think that way. He aimed his wand once more, sturdy, and intoned the spell. Kailie and the bathtub turned into bathtub shaped clouds. Kalif took a deep breath and muttered, "That's enough..."

How was Lydia supposed to laugh at such a boggart? She felt her heart sink into the floorboards as Kalif dealt with the shade of a woman who must certainly be his mother. To make the boggart vanish, Lydia managed a chuckle as Kalif turned the horrific scene into clouds. The professor drew in a deep breath. She would definitely continue offering the private option next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back