Prickly Flowers

Raymond Mandy

OOC First Name
Lovi
Sexual Orientation
bi
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Raymond continued to wonder why he signed up to deliver flowers to people. He had been wanting to keep himself busy, but he did not think he was so desperate that he would stoop this low. He had so many roses to deliver, and he felt like he was going to collapse. But, Ray Ray was strong. He had a bucket full of roses, all labelled. He also had a yearbook in his satchel so that he could try and find some of the people he needed to find. He spotted Orwell, the campus weirdo. "Hey, weirdo! You have roses!" he shouted as he jogged up to the person. He held out the flower to him, and rummaged through his robe pockets to Orwell's letter.

It was just as he had been done handing some roses to someone that the calling out of weirdo got his attention, he figured it was addressed to him given that there were no other kids in the corridor and he did have purple hair, and was wearing a flower crown, so he smiled at the person running up to him, taking the yellow rose from him, "Thank you," he added as he waited for the note that went along with it.

Raymond managed to find the letter that was meant for Orwell. He handed over the letter. He had read some of the letters he needed to deliver, but he hadn't read this one. He did not know why. He just didn't. There was not much else he had to say to the purple haired guy.

Dear Orwell,
We should spend more time together. Maybe I'll teach you to dance like I taught Archie. Pia always likes when I dance up on her.

Love,
Kylie!

Orwell took the note from him, knowing that this boy was in his year but aside from that there was nothing else he knew. The king of flowers looked at the note and read it quickly surprised to have received one from Kylie and he couldn't help but laugh lightly at the note. Orwell looked up at the boy, "Thanks," he told him with a small smile, holding up the rose and the note, "Good luck delivering the rest of them, I'm just done with delivering the ones I was supposed to,"

Raymond was ready to leave, but his prickly side always got the best of him. He rolled his eyes in annoyance at the guy in front of him. "Did I ask about your schedule? No, I did not, so you should keep mindless attempts at small talk to yourself." he told the boy sternly.

At the boys reply Orwell was a little startled, it was a little unexpected, but he smiled at the boy regardless, perhaps this was just a situation of leaving the guy to it. So Orwell just took a small sto away, "No worries, a hard worker bee focused on the grind no time for chat, Marx would be proud," he told him taking a few more steps away, "Don't let yourself be exploited," he was of course joking, but givens the boys reaction to a mere question perhaps it was better to just joke with him. And with that Orwell waved goodbye and continued on his travels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back