Not open for further replies.

Kiara Tine

OOC First Name
Teigan
Sexual Orientation
Polyamourous
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair

You may have heard of the show, Pretty Little Liars. It's not bad. Fairly good.
I haven't seen to the end of the season, but I'm working on that. Anyway. Here
I have Kiara Tine. Now Kiara is a rich Beauxbatons girl, of 13 years of age and a
second year. She's got claws, and she loves to mess with people's heads. She
likes people who are like her, fashionable and can pretend to be someone's friend
when behind their back, all there doing is b!tching.
She is a future Queen Bee. And she's taking on the school, one year at a time.

Now, all she needs are her Pretty Little Liars:</SIZE>
th96.png
<SIZE size="50">

A group of about 4-5 people, that would be friends with each other, and would
generally avoid scheming behind the other's back. Kiara is the center of the
group, but she needs these people to be sure she doesn't always have to do the
dirty work.

So, what I need are girls, (maybe boys) that are either 1st, 2nd or 3rd years, willing
to be a part of the group. And maybe an enemy or two. People who just hate everything
that Kiara and her friends are.

Thank you!

I would be willing to make one of the girls in the group. I ♥ that show!!

Katie, If you want to make one, that would be awesome!

And Domino, Awesome. Marley will be a good fit.

I shall get a topic started, set in a Beauxbatons Dorm.
I'm thinking that all the girls should be on a first name
with each other, but become better friends.

This should really take off the year after next when the Striped Stocking Society graduates Beauxbatons. They are all about being yourself and working for a better (more fashionable) world. The leader is Francine Fleming here who loves to be in everyone's business. Since she's older I don't see her interacting much with Kiara but the times that she does she can tell that the younger girl is going to be trouble in the future.

Okay so I created Dakota here for this group but I'm highly lagging in playby ideas. Suggestions?

Annasophia Robb, Mischa Barton, Daveleigh Chase, Abbie Cornish, Amanda Bynes,
Daneel Harris, Vanessa Hudgens, Emma Roberts, Tamsin Egerton, Lily Cole, Juno
Temple.

Just some off the top of my head

Decided to go with Annasophia Robb ^_^

Okay, I promise to have something started by tomorrow.
Love the PB, Katie. I should totally, make some topic headers
of her.

Any others?

Hey Emzies :)

Could you leave this for a tiny bit, because i have a 15 year old Beauxbatons, made for a family thing, but the creator of the family hasn't been on in ages. I will try to get hold of them and ask if i could change her age to younger, so she could be a part of this group. Her name is Maya Cooper and she comes from a broken home. She uses her innocent looks to get what she wants and stealing/lying/cheating doesn't bother her.

If she can change her age, is she what you are looking for?

Kate
:hug:

I have Sydney here. She's on the quiet side but when she opens her mouth it's like opening Pandorra's box. She can be extremely harsh and critical, not to mention that she loves to gossip. But she is also an extremely good friend (when she wants to be anyway.) :r
Do you think she'd fit?

Mimi

I can offer Euphemia here, she's a character that I haven't been able to use for quite sometime now...

Anyways, she is a self-professed "queen of vanity", having been that way ever since childhood when her parents would praise her for the slightest actions. She acts nice in order to hide the fact that everything she does is done solely to receive praise from others....

All three of the above sound awesome. Sydney is the year above them,
but, that would be fine.
I'm in the process of making a topic. I'm thinking that they all know each other
but, aren't really friends yet. A game of truth or dare would be a good way to
start the friendship.
I'll link here when I'm done.

here it is

I have Frances here who I requested a change into Beaubatons, since there weren't many people offering to be friends with her for Hogwarts :p

She's a pretty mean girl and doesn't trust easily because her parents own a clothing line that has trancended both muggle and wizard worlds with different lines for each. She models for her parents line so it's easy for her to be reconized.

Steph, That would awesome, they might know of each other
from Slytherin.
And this can be closed over now! Thanks

yeah, join the thread.

alright i will now that my gimp making muse has run out for the time being, actually it's more of my cat in my lap restricting my movement of going between the mouse and keyboard....lol...

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back