Preparing Valentines

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was at a desk in the library getting ready for valentines day. Beside her there were eight yellow roses and one red one. She also had nine small cards that she was decorating right now. She looked down at her pink dress, she had gotten glitter all over it. She placed names on all the cards and tied each one to a rose with a white ribbon. Once done that she cleaned up the mess she had made before the librarian could come and put all her valentines in a basket.

Libby entered the library, and found who she was looking for. She walked up to the table and smiled, "Hi! Arisa" she gave her a quick hug. "How are you? I haven't spoken to you in a while." she asked. She glanced down to see the roses, "Oh yes, i'd forgotten. Happy Valantines Day" she grinned at her friend.

Arisa smiled and hugged Libby back. "hey Libby, Im good and you?" Arisa asked. She picked up the the rose with the card marked Libby. Inside the card she had written
The better you know someone, the less there is to say. Or maybe, there’s less that needs to be said.
To Libby
Love Arisa

She had gone through most off the books in the library to find all diffrent quotes about friendship that she liked. Arisa gave the rose to Libby "Happy valentines day she said and smiled sweetly, she green eyes sparkling.

Libby smiled back "Wow Arisa, It's beautiful. Thank you!!" she gave her another hug and she smelt the rose. It was gorgeous, and libby smiled happily to her friend.

"I'm glad you like it!" Arisa said smiling. She was a little worried people wouldn't like them, what if someone was allergic to flowers? that wouldn't have been good. "so do you have any plans for Valentines Day? Any secret admirers?" She asked playfully.

Libby laughed, "No, not that the moment. Darren and i broke up. Being in a relationship and never be able to see them doesnt really work." she said. This was the first time she'd mention her break with him. "I, kinda like somebody else though" she smiled, trying not to blush, "Except i probably won't be seeing much of anyone around here until our second year" she said quietly. Her plans to move back to England for the rest of the term were also something she would have to tell her friends.

"Aw, im sorry Libby, you and Darren were cute" she said to her friend. "and where are you going?" Arisa asked when she said her friend wasn't going to be seeing anyone for a bit.

Libby smiled at that fact she thought they were cute. "I have to go back home for a while, in England. I'm going to a new school just until the year of the year" she said. It had been her mums idea to pull out her because of what had been going on with the family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back