Prepare yourself.. This one's a christmas cracker..

Adrianne Finch

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Adrianne walked fast towards Bleak street.
She was angry. She had just walked from a fight for the first time in her life.
Adrianne walked towards a stone wall and began dragging her nails down it in frustration.
But killing Asparuh wouldn't have got her any closer to her goal.
She had pocketed her wand.
The cloak around her dropped slightly, revealing her skinny shoulders.
She didn't eat much anymore.

There was a loud crack of thunder and gradually, rain began to pour.
Adrianne stood there, cloak hanging, soaking wet and thoroughly annoyed.

Asparuh followed the woman, Adrianne, out of the Leaky Cauldron. His moves were fast, swift, and dangerous. However, he predicted where she might be heading to. He ducked into the shadows and expected his twin brother to take another route. One Asparuh was more than enough to deal with, but two, it was chaotic. Asparuh walked in the shadows, listening around him, and walked straight into Bleak Street. He had lurked here many a times, and knew the area like his own home. Asparuh heard the girl, and headed toward that direction.

However, rather than coming from the direction of the Leaky Cauldron, he had come from the opposite. Asparuh whipped out his wand, even though he might not need it. He had also taken Arnost's, but his brother always had multiple wands on him. Asparuh smirked, still lingering in the shadows. Strike some fear into her heart first. Asparuh's voice hissed, echoing against the walls of the building, "Did you want to die, or are you ignorant enough to start a fight and expect to leave without considering the consequences?" Where he was, no one could see him, but he could see Adrianne. Tonight went better than he planned.

Adrianne turned to look but she couldn't see Asparuh. She lant back against the solid stone wall, her head tilted upwards.
"Come out of the shadows, you coward!" Adrianne shouted.
The rain poured onto her delicate face.
She started to laugh.
"So kill me, you coward. Kill me now while no-one can see!" Adrianne shrieked with laughter.
She was getting hysterical.
She'd seen what Asparuh was like.

But one thing she knew for sure.. Was that she would soon get the upper hand.

Asparuh smirked, "Gladly." He stepped out, and quickly aimed his wand and casted Crucio! nonverbally. Asparuh approached her, and stared at her small body. He towered over her, for he was closer to seven feet tall rather than six. The Death Eater had a look of pure evil upon his face. He snapped darkly, "I don't kill people when they ask for it, stupid child. I don't give them what they want. You better wise up soon, or else you will receive more pain and actually plead in bloody tears for the pain to stop." Asparuh had a plan in mind. He had not tortured someone in a while, and it was time that he can some fun while he could. It wouldn't be long before Asparuh lost his temper. And that would be the end of the girl's life. Very rarely had someone truly seen him that mad, and lived to tell the tale.

Adrianne fell to the ground with pain as the spell hit her.
She writhed and twisted.
Adrianne clambered back to her feet, her side bleeding where she'd hit something protruding from the wall.
She looked around, her eyes suddenly burning with anger.
"Have you met him, then?" Adrianne asked, pulling her wand from her pocket and pointing it at Asparuh's chest. "Have you met the dark lord?"
She was thinking things through, working something out.

Asparuh glanced down, and using his wand, casted Expelliarmus nonverbally as well. He hated it when things were pointed at his chest. His black eyes stared down at her, as if staring straight into the very soul. Asparuh listened to the next two questions. He folded his arms across his chest, and glanced into the shadows once before turning his gaze back onto her. He nodded slowly, "I've met him, fought along side with him for two wars. I was in the high ranks of Death Eaters. I've been there since the very beginning." Asparuh hated to remember him die by the hands of that filthy half-blood, Harry Potter. Asparuh inquired darkly, "What is it to you, child?"

Adrianne's wand was pushed aside by the spell but she kept a firm grip on it.
She listened to Asparuh's reply.
She listened closely to the change in his tone.
"Curiosity," Adrianne stated, "and perhapps admiration." She could feel herself shaking with cold but yet something buzzed inside of her.
"You must have done a lot of things to stay alive," she glared up at his eyes. "Killed a lot of 'innocent people'. Un-enlightened beings who did not see the teachings of the Dark Lord as a thing of magnificence but as a thing of evil."
She wondered about regrets that Asparuh might have.
Had he ever killed family?
Adrianne wanted to stay and fight but she had the feeling she might need to disapparate.
The likely hood of Asparuh killing Adrianne was not a threat, it was growing to a promise.

Asparuh felt the need to put his wand away. If he wanted to kill her, then he would beckon Arnost to come, or Asparuh could simply snap her neck as well. His expression did not soften, but he felt that she was no longer a threat to him. Asparuh inquired, his curiosity was too overwhelming, "What is it that you want, child?" He did not move from his place, but it was still a dangerously close distance for him. He was the type of person who kept their distance from others, but at least there was no physical contact. If there was something that irritated him worse than annoying youngsters, it was physical contact. Asparuh stated, his voice low and still just as icy, "I assumed that you wanted to fight me, however, what I see now, you are wanting something much greater. I also have a feeling that it isn't my death, because I don't sense that this is a form of revenge."

Adrianne smiled darkly. Her face no longer appearing innocent and fearful.
"Clever and handsome." Adrianne whispered into the darkness, her red eyes seeming almost black in the shadows.
"I want to step out of the shadows and show my support for what is right."
Adrianne looked up into Asparuh's black eyes.
She leant back against the wall and brushed back her hair with her bony fingers.

"Brother, I think what she wants is to become one of us." A chilling voice rang out through the shadows, and he emerged from the darkness. He had a smirk upon his lips, and stared at his twin. His own black eyes staring musingly at the woman, and he smiled deviously. "Isn't that right, Sedgwick?" It wasn't often that someone would live through the day after seeing the twin Death Eaters. Arnost managed to stick low, but now, it was his time to rise as well. Arnost stopped approaching them when he stood next to his brother, and gave Adrianne a glare that matched Asparuh's own perfectly. He stopped smirking, and his expression matched his brother's. It was hard to distinguish them apart once Arnost went into his heartless attitude.

Asparuh turned his head to the side, and heard his brother coming, and then his fierce gaze landed once more on Adrianne. Her expression changed dramatically, and it reminded him of his brother. He stood there, and before he could say anything, his brother voiced his thoughts. Asparuh said nothing, but rather stared at the girl. It was difficult to tell what his emotion was. Asparuh was amused, though he didn’t show it. Instead, he hissed into the night, “Is that so?” Asparuh had very little hope or respect for the younger Death Eaters, let alone for the ones that wanted to become Death Eaters. Asparuh found it ridiculous, but if they truly proved themselves, then and only then would he even consider them worthy. Asparuh doubted that the girl was even pureblood. Asparuh waited for her answer.

Adrianne turned towards Arnost now, though the brothers were barely different.
"Indeed it is." She said, turning her head back to Asparuh who seemed to be thinking something.
She turned her blood red eyes back to Arnost and gave him a small, dark smile.
Adrianne stood up a little but allowed herself to relax still against the wall.
Together, the twins seemed more.. Adrianne couldn't put it into words. But she didn't feel scared anymore.

Thorine had heard from her bartender that there had been twins in her Inn but even that had not phased her. The multiplicity of a family had nothing to do with her until she had sat down near enough to hear the ramblings of the drunken buffoon at the nearest table. It was not long before she realised that the twins were no other than her colleague Asparuh and his brother. Thorine had felt the thrill of decadence wash through her knowing that the woman they had followed out was surely going to meet her doom. Unable to resist the calling of her darker nature, Thorine had left the Leaky and using her powers had been able to follow them to this point.

When she apparated with the slightest of cracks, she was able to witness the verbal match between the girl and the Zhefarovich twins. Thorine's heart could not but skip a beat at the sheer deliciousness of the situation. She stepped forward, her green eyes looking directly at Asparuh.
"Goodevening my friend, can I be of assistance?" the thrill of a prospective kill was like sheer adrenaline pumping through her veins as she recalled the last person they had killed together. Asparuh may be pushing on in years but he was a damn sight more formidable than the other death eaters. Thorine could not take her eyes off of him.

Arnost smirked once more. He was about to say something, but a woman, the Dolohov woman herself, suddenly appeared. Three Death Eaters, this was going to be fun. Arnost could feel the urge to take some sort of sharp object and run it across the woman's flesh, but he must wait. Arnost was one of the most twisted Death Eaters that Asparuh had known, and well, Arnost just liked to have fun with his victims. Even after he got the information he needed, he still liked to just have fun. However, his sort of fun would make the strongest men flinch. Arnost just did not like to clean up the mess he usually made, but he wised up over the years, and actually made his victims vanish. It was more of a sick game to him. Though he still remained loyal to the Dark Lord. Forever more. "I thought so. Asparuh? Miss Dolohov? What do you think of her becoming one of us."

Asparuh put his fingers to his lips and narrowed his eyes, as if in deep thought. Asparuh had no opinion until Thorine came along. Asparuh admired her, as well as her family. However, he would soon have to retrieve his sorry excuse for a son out of her bar soon enough. He was not even sure of what to do with the witch. Asparuh spoke, giving Thorine the faintest of smiles, “Greetings, Thorine. In fact, I believe you can be of assistance.” Unlike he and his brother, she could go into the mind of this woman. Asparuh gave the girl a once over stare, “She isn’t even pureblood. She is extremely young, and yet, is she worthy enough to join… I personally don’t think she is cut out for it, but Thorine, you can see more than I.” Asparuh was exceedingly stringent about the young ones.

Thorine stepped out of the darkness to stand beside her colleague and one of the only Death Eaters besides Julian and Tristan that she seriously admired. More so because they had killed together and might do so again. She looked at the girl, her emerald eyes vacant for the briefest of moments. Thorine was most adapt at flitting through minds and damaging them for life or simply gaining information. She hoped that this slip of a girl was unworthy but as her mind melded with the girls Thorine stiffened. There would be no kill tonight.

She turned her back to the girl, so that only Asparuh could hear her clearly.
"She has great potential. As much as I would love to end her existence with you she is very worthy of being one of us" Thorine was disgusted naturally having thought that there was a definite kill on the cards but the thought that the DE had a natural born killer in their midst managed to cheer her up slightly.

Adrianne felt weird for a moment or two.
She wasn't sure quite what was happening.
Adrianne paid close attention to the woman who stood with them.
She stared at her with her blood red eyes.
The rain had stopped and a cool breeze swept through the alleyways and to where the four of them now stood in silence.

Asparuh sneered. It was obvious he didn’t like the fact that he wasn’t going to torture or even kill this girl in front of him. Asparuh’s lips tensed, as well as the rest of his body. He was a statue, and he wasn’t thrilled that this girl had potential. However, he had extremely high expectations. He turned to Thorine, not bothering to hide his speech from his twin or from Adrianne, “Perhaps so. However, I have yet to be impressed by her actions of running from a fight.” Asparuh glared down at Adrianne. His aura alone was terrifying when he was in this state. His voice was colder than ice, and cut through the air like swords. He spoke once more to Thorine, “I just hope that your powers have not let you down.” With that, he nodded at Thorine, and walked into the darkness, thus vanishing from sight, though with intentions to return to the Leaky Cauldron.

Arnost shook his head, and resumed to the coldness he normally had about him. He folded his arms across his chest, and though he too had little respect for the younger generation. Odds were, the younger ones would have gained respect from Arnost before they would Asparuh. Arnost rolled his utilitarian black eyes, and uttered to Thorine, “He’s in a bad mood. After all, his own son is making fool of the family by his drunkenness.” Arnost began to see why Asparuh was so upset. However, he knew his twin, and Asparuh would be back soon enough. Arnost stared at Adrianne, his mind changing about wanting to torture her. She had one chance to impress him, and then to impress Asparuh was an even greater challenge. Asparuh was an original, and Arnost, well, he had been around before Lord Voldemort lost his powers to that half-blood baby at the time, Harry Potter. The meer thought of that half breed made Arnost sneer.

Adrianne raised her eyebrows at Asparuh and watched him leave.
She turned to Thorine, then to Arnost.
"I bid you goodnight," she said, little warmth to her voice but more than before.
"No doubt we shall meet again.."
Adrianne gave Arnost a slight smile before turning on her heel and walking deep into Bleak street to the current place of her residence.

Thorine was disgusted by the nights gains or lack thereof. She watched as first Asparuh headed away and then the slip of a girl. The twin had spoken to her but as of yet she did not know his name, Thorine could easily have delved into his mind too but only one thing stopped her and that was merely the fact that he was identical to the most thrilling man she had ever encountered. It didn't bother her of the age difference, he was positively better looking than half the men his age and his brother, his twin brother was no different.

She turned now to look at him and could only move closer, drawn to the likeness like a spider to a web.
"The Inn will be open for some time yet" it was inconsequential to her, she could only feel the raw need within her as she took another step closer. The adrenaline that had been pumping through her veins exciting her for a sure kill was still there, needing to be spent. Wanting a release. Thorine looked at the man before her, mere inches before her. The night was still very young.

Arnost only gave the girl a farewell nod. He looked forward to having fun with the dimensions of how much torture the human body could take before passing away. He had to admit, humans may be fragile, but their will to live was superb. Arnost gazed at the beauty now moving closer to her. Even though he was as old as he was, he felt like a man half his age. And appeared it too. His blond hair, tied neatly back with a black ribbon, had no signs of gray in it. Rather than be like his ancestors and dying at a younger age, he proved to be one of the strongest out there, along side with his brother. He stared down at her green eyes, a devious smirk upon his features, "I have to head back there anyhow. And I have nothing else planned." He glanced back at the darkness, and couldn't help but wonder, Is she coming on to me? Well, at least she is a pureblood and beautiful. Though his brother would more than likely object to it. However, bonding Zhefarovich blood with Dolohov blood just seemed right in his eyes.

Thorine moved closer still, the man was like a beacon. A magnet of astronomic proportions. She wanted him, could feel it now in every inch of her body. The nights shortcomings were palatable. Thorine was now so close as to be able to inhale his scent. She was a tall woman, elegant, vicious and breathtaking. Any man would quite happily fall at her feet but she never wanted just any man. They were for ordinary run of the mill women, she wanted only the best. And the specimen before her now was certainly that.
A long elegant hand curved up behind his neck, her fingers trailed through the wisps of hair at the base. Leaving him in no doubt what her intentions were Thorine didn't even bother to answer him as she moved her mouth to his. She was hungry but a part of her knew without a doubt that he was too.

Arnost forced himself to rely on impulses, and naturally, he was a thinker. He thought of every consequence out there, for every slightest action he took. However, there was something about this woman in front of him, advancing upon him, did not allow him to think anymore but of her. Even the age difference completely left his mind. He was certainly old enough to be her father, her being younger than his only son. Alas, he did not care. This woman, she was something else, something that he couldn't explain. And now, she was incredibly close to him, and though Arnost wasn't a physical person, he allowed such actions by her.

He had to face the truth, he wanted her. He was ravenous, and he knew her intentions. They equaled his own. His hand held firmly to the nape of her back, and once she put her mouth to his own, he was blank in the mind. He didn't pull away, nor did he refuse her. In fact, he returned with the event with equal ardent passion that had awoken within him that he thought had died when he killed Mariya. He knew where this would soon lead to, and he welcomed it to say the least.

Thorine thrilled when he held her, returning the kiss with a hunger to match her own. She was breathless but feeling completely wanton at that moment. This was so unlike her, she was not one to be governed by feelings hot or cold. Her strong virile mind had always held her in good stead until now, or more importantly ever since she had gotten pregnant with Christian. A fleeting thought of Tristan entered but her body would not be denied now. What he did not know would certainly not bother him, considering the filthy muggle he had dared to associate with in the time they were apart.

Her hands clasped behind his head, her mouth laying siege to him. She wanted him and he thankfully wanted her as well. Pulling her mouth away for a moment she looked into eyes as calculating as her own.
"There are plenty of rooms at the Inn, we could apparate... together" the thought of remaining in an alley and behaving like a couple of sewer rats had appealed to her for all of a second. No if she was going to be with this man then she would be with him... she had no intention of having a mere quickie down a dark alley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back