Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert was sat in the trophy room, staring into space, his mind wandering over the previous days.

Larissa was walking along the third floor corridor. Her mind suddenly wandered to the Trophy room.. "Wonder what trophies are in there that are worth breaking." She smiled to herself.
When she entered the trophy room, however, she found Robert in there.
"Oh.. Hello, Robert." Larissa spoke her surprise.

He was instantly distracted by a new voice, "Hey laris. How did it go earlier? With Amandil?" he asked politly

Larissa blinked for a moment. "It went alright." Larissa murmured. "I told her that I'm going to send a letter to the Ministry informing them of her father's 'innocence.'"

Robert frowned. "He turned out to be innocent?" he asked. It didn't make sence to him, who began to wonder what wwent wrong.

"W..well.. He isn't innocent but.. but I was hoping me and Napolde could be friends.." Larissa looked at Robert; She knew how stupid she was being.

Robert shrugged "Somthing out of school shouldn't affect somthing in it" he said, "I really should make some more friends, all mine so far are girls" he said grinning.

Larissa grinned too.
"Don't pretend you don't like it," Larissa laughed, "You love the way girls swoon over you!"
She grinned her pearly white teeth and flicked back her delicate blonde hair.

Robert pretended to be shocked, but laughed all the same, "Yeah well, girls are more interesting, besides its not my fault every time i turn a corner that person hasn't been blessed with masculinity" he said still laughing.

Larissa grinned grabbed Robert's arm. She squeezed it. "You call that masculinity?!" She laughed as she held out her own arm and tensed it so that a small bump of muscle showed.
"That is more masculine than you, and I'm a girl!"

"Yeah right!" he said, sqeezing her arm, "Sparrow's kneecaps!" he laughed. Rolling up his sleeve he showed off his "muscle" "See! I would win in strength against you any day!" he said tensing.

"Oh yeah?" Larissa said, renching his arm off hers, "You have chicken legs!" Larissa said, lifting her skirt a little to wave her leg around, "Look at this muscle." She said proudly.

"I'll give you an arm wrestle." She grinned at Robert, taking his hand in hers and preparing to fight.

He laughed, "Alright, wanna bet?" He grinned, resting his elbow on a nearby table. "Sit" he said indicating the chair opposite. In position he managed to keep his hand firmly in the middle, not letting her move him, although he wasn't moving her anywere either. "Are you trying yet?" he asked jokinly.

Larissa squeezed his hand tight. She gave him a twinkling blue eyed smile.
She began to push against his hand and pin it to the table but she was struggling, the way she could win, though, was simple.
Larissa shut her eyes for a moment and focussed.
Suddenly, her hair begame more alive and dazzling silver blonde, her eyes were starry blue, her lips were delicate rose, her face was a beautiful pale colour and she seemed to possitively glow.
She had turned on her veela charm. One of the hardest things to resist.
"Robert," She whispered, hoping he would look up.

(lol)

Robert was paying close attention to their hands when larissa called his name. Looking up he fell into the trap. He faltered, giving her enough extra strengh to beat him, "That's cheating" he said, partly smiling, partly through gritted teeth.

(omg i knew it! xd)

((Lol))

Larissa grinned.
"You didn't have to look." She tensed her muscles again, "The world's strongest Veela!" Larissa grinned brightly.
Unknowing how it happened, she was suddenly sitting next to Robert and staring into his eyes.
Even Larissa was surprised by this.

(lol ric!! hahah ok)

Robert found their hands were still locked. "Yeah" he agreed almost distracted. He looked back into her shining eyes and smiled, and slowly began to lean forward.

(haha..dont u think id make an excellent boy? lol)

((Yes, you would, I'd date you XD))

Larissa couldn't stop watching his eyes, she began to lean forwards too, slowly shutting hers-

Larissa opened her eyes and turned her head in time to see Rician walk into the trophy cabinet.
She snorted with laughter and held her hands over her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back