Prefect Relaxing

Trilby Kiedis

OOC First Name
Lin
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Trilby sat on one of the benches in the Cloister watching as many of the students ran about, Autumn was thick in the air and the trees were shedding their greenery for more subtle golden colors or simply just shedding. She was taking time off from curbing the more raucous bands of students, one of the other prefects could handle the rabble for a while.

Opening her book she smiled as she moved the bookmark to the side, pushing her long black hair from her face. Trilby looked the picture of elegance, a perfect posture and beautiful features and yet she did not value these things, she was set on studying hard. Pushing herself no end and with OWLs this year, she was intent on getting an 'O' in all subjects. It would be an insult to all the hours of studying for her not to get these grades.

Once more she looked up as a student went screaming past in hysterical laughter, a gentle smile before continuing with her book.

Jaidyn saw one of her fellow students studying, which was something she despirately needed to do herself. Odette, her twin sister, was sick, so she didn't have a study partner. She skipped up to her, a cheerful look on her face. "Hey There! You don't mind if I study with you do you. I believe we are in the same year." She had seen her around but Jaidyn usually didn't talk to anyone but her sister.

"Hello Jaidyn"she replied in her lilting French before reverting back to English for the benefit of the other girl. A smile spread across her face she knew many if not all the students at the school, had always made it her business to though as the school grew each year it was harder keeping track of the transfers.

"I do not mind at all. Is the study of Herbology satisfactory for you or would you care for perhaps another subject?" the breeze gently blew her raven hair so some tousled across her line of vision but an eased movement, a slender hand reaching to set it back in place was lost in a blink. Always composed, Trilby very rarely let anything rattle her anymore. She had taken great pains to become this revered calm and collected prefect, no longer the frightened terrorized child she had been in elementary school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back