Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella made her way to the unfamiliar Dueling Chamber she'd heard of. She wasn't really feeling her best after she just found out Aiden left, but she had to keep up with her classes that she was really behind on, and made plans to practice for Defense Against the Dark Arts with Alyssa. She held her wand in her hand and twirled it as she waited for her to arrive.

Alyssa ran into the dueling chamber and placed her messenger bag on the floor. She had a slight smile on her face as she pulled her wand and walked over to Isabella. Alyssa hoped that Bella wasn't angry that she was somewhat late.

"Sorry I'm late. Theodore and Henri took my wand and made me chase them for it." Alyssa sighed happily.

"Ready?"She asked.

Isabella smiled when Alyssa came. "No it's no problem at all, I just got here," Isabella said simply. She laughed when she said Theo and Henri took her wand and ran with it. "Silly boys," she said rolling her eyes.

Isabella put her stuff down and walked over to the end of the class room. "I'm ready as I'll ever be!" she said shrugging and waited to see what exactly they were supposed to do.

Isabella pointed her wand at Alyssa also and felt a little silly because this time she didn't have any bad feelings toward her so it was hard to duel with her.

"Just the ones we practiced in class," she said lightly, trying not to remember their little fight in class. She put down her wand so as she said the spells, they wouldn't fire. "You know, 'Expelliarmus', 'Stupefy', and 'Protego'." she said shrugging. "I looked up what that new one does, 'Finite Incantatem', and it just stops the spells. Like if I cast 'Stupefy' and stunned you, and then cast 'Finite' it stops you from being stunned," Isabella explained. Then she rolled her eyes at herself thinking Alyssa probably already knew all that.

Alyssa nodded and smiled at Bella. She already knew what all the spells were and what they did. But she knew it was thoughtful of her to explain to her. Alyssa knew that it may be a but harder to duel Isabella now that they were on good terms...but they needed to practice for thier exams.

"I'll start first." Alyssa offered and pointed her wand at Bella.

"STUPEFY!" She flicked her wand and allowed her spell to fly foward and hoped that Bella blocked it because Alyssa didn't know how to 'un-stupefy' her if she didn't block the attack.

Isabella nodded as Alyssa said she'd go first and pointed her hand again, preparing herself. "Alright," she said, a signal that she could go. Bella only hoped her reflexes would be fast enough.

As soon as she heard the spell come out of Alyssa's mouth, Bella flicked her want and said "Protego!" She closed her eyes and waited for the Stunning spell to hit her and when she realized she hadn't been hit by it, she opened her eyes and noticed her blocking charm worked. She smiled at Alyssa and then said, "It's my turn."

"Expelliarmus!" she said loudly towards Alyssa.

Alyssa smiled when Isabella blocked her attack but froze when a Isabella immediantly shot another attack back at her.

"Finite Incantatem!" Alyssa flicked her wand and blocked the attack. Alyssa decied that since Isabella looked to be at the top of her game to attack her right way this time!

"Expelliarmus!" Alyssa flicked her wand and shouted at the same time.

Isabella was caught off guard with Alyssa's spell so her wand had shot immediately out of her hand. "Nice one," she said to Alyssa as she ran to get her wand. Once it was back in her hand she turned and faced Alyssa. "Stupefy!" she shouted clearly.

Alyssa blinked. She was shocked that she had knocked Isabella's wand out of her hand. Alyssa had actually thought that Isabella would block it. Once Bella had her wand back she was ready to throw more spells.

When Isabella cast Stupefy Alyssa blocked the spell with Protego. Alyssa had to admit that Isabella was quick in calling her spells.

"Stupefy!" Alyssa called.

Isabella stood across the room waiting for Alyssa to go. Once she saw the spell coming at her she just shouted "Protego!" She was afraid to even use the new spell out of fear of it not working and then got mad at herself for that. How else would she learn if she didn't use it? She brushed her bangs out of her eyes and yelled "Stupefy!" again.

"Protego!" Alyssa shouted and blocked the spell once more. Alyssa immediantly noticed a small change in Isabella's stance which made it obvious that she was thinking something.

Instead of firing another attack Alyssa lowered her wand and looked at Bella.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," she said smiling. She knew Alyssa had noticed that she was thinking of something but shook it off. She decided she'd try the new spell next, but she needed to be able to Stun Alyssa first, and that meant having to catch her off guard. "Stupefy!" Isabella yelled with her wanded flicked at Alyssa. Even though it was weird to have to hope this, just for the sake of learning the new spell, she hoped she had finally Stunned Alyssa.

Alyssa eyes widened in shock when Isabella threw another spell at her. Alyssa hadn't been ready for this one but attempted to to block it anyways.

"Protego!" But the spell had just come to fast and managed to hit Alyssa's side and knock her backwards a little.

'Ow.' Alyssa didn't think stunning could evvvvveeeer be painful.

Isabella was a little shocked that she had Stunned Alyssa. She wanted to run to her and help her but that wouldn't do anything. Then she remembered the new spell and pointed her wand at Alyssa. "Finite Incantantem!" she said loud and clear at Alyssa. If she'd read her textbook right, this would stop Alyssa from being Stunned.

When Isabella used the Finite Incantantem Alyssa felt the tension leav eher body and the began begin to slowly go away. However Alyssa was still in slight shock that she was even hit. Not many students have ever hit her with a spell.

When Alyssa pushed herself up she gave Isabella and small smile followed by a chuckle.

"Good job. Not many people can hit me with spells." Alyssa admitted that she was actually hit. Which most likely meant she'd need to practice her blocking more often.

Isabella laughed, a little shocked with herself too. "I know it's not easy to get you, which is why I'm so surprised myself," she said smiling. "Alright, I guess I better prepare for what I have coming don't I?" she said jokingly while sticking out her tongue. She stood prepared with her wand held steady in her hand, waiting for Alyssa's rebuttal.

Alyssa was very tempted to use 'Everte Statum' which was the powerful spell she had used on Henri when they all had that fight in the Dungeon's. However Alyssa knew it wasn't DADA spell that they were supposed to be practicing. It was also highed level than most first years can do. And although Alyssa was sure Bella could handle it she didn't want to risk hurting her.

Besides, she had already sent one person to the hospital wing with that attack.

"Hey Bella.....do you mind if I try Everte Statum do you? It's the one I tried I Henri when we fought with him in the dungeons." Alyssa decided that she would practice it just once then continue the DADA spells. However Alyssa did want to make sure Isabella was ready for it.

Isabella bit her lip unsure and cleared her throat as she said, "Okay then." She braced herself for the spell knowing how it knocked Henri out and held her wand out steady as she waited for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back