Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aeon walked down to the Dungeons, He hated it here, It just seemed to always be full of Slytherins. But he had to practice his spells for class, Plus his brother would be here with him. Aeon passed through the dungeons without meeting a single Slytherin on the way, He reached the Dueling Chamber and sat down on the floor to wait for his brother.

Sern walked down through the dungeons and into the Dueling Chamber, He was ment to meet his brother, Aeon, there so they could practice their spells they learnt during class. "Here already brother?" Sern said when he entered the chamber. He walked over to the other side of the room and turned to face Aeon. "Let's get started then." He said, drawing out his wand.
"Should you attack first or should I?"

Aeon smiled when Sern entered the room and stood up. "Nice to see you." He said, drawing his hand to his wand and flicking it out. "I'll attack first, You defend, Ready?" He asked, aiming his wand. "Stupefy!" He shouted, sending the spell from his wand and straight towards Sern.

Sern smiled at him. "Okay, I'll defend." He said, then saw the spell whizzing towards him. "Protego!" He shouted, stopping the spell from reaching him. "My turn, Stupefy!" Sern shouted, sending his spell at Aeon.

Aeon quickly drew his wand back up just in time. "Protego!" He shouted, stopping Sern's stunning spell. "Expelliarmus!" He shouted, making a swift movement with his wand and sending his disarming spell at Sern's wand.

Sern muttered something under his breath when Aeon stopped his spell then realized he'd already started another attack which he wasn't prepared for. Sern felt the spell hit his wand arm and the wand was sent flying from his hand. "Woah, nice one Aeon." He said, walking over to retreive his wand from where it lay. Sern walked back over to where he was before and prepared himself again.
"Stupefy!" He shouted, sending another spell at his brother

Aeon sent his wand back up to face the spell that was heading for him. "Protego!" He shouted, blocking the spell again with ease. "Stupefy!" Aeon shouted, sending his spell again at Sern.

Sern didn't have time to block this time and felt the spell hit him in the chest. Uh oh He thought when he went backwards and lay sprawled on the floor, stunned by the spell.

Aeon smiled to himself when the spell hit his brother and watched him fall onto the floor. "Sorry 'bout that." He said, grinning widely as he walked up to his stunned siblings. "Finite." He said, reviving Sern from the stun. "You ok brother? I got you good didn't I" Aeon chuckled, crouching down to help Sern up

Sern felt the stun suddenly seem to disapear and he took Aeon's hand. "Thanks." he mumbled, getting to his feet. "Well, I've had enough for one day, So we'll continue later on this week is that ok?" He asked. He needed a rest and wanted nothing more than to go back to his dorm.

Aeon shrugged and turned towards the door. "I've had enough as well, See ya later Sern, I'm going to find Taylor." He said, walking out the doors and disappearing through the dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back