Practicing DADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold Ababueva

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Arnold walked along the corridor as he decided it's better to take his practice here, near at their house, he look around if someone will be passing, luckily there was no one for now he thought as some students were all at the grounds, he stood beside the opening seeing from below and then withdrew his wand when he started laughing at himself How in the world would I practice without any opponent he thought to himself as his laugh echoed along the corridor then he look around if there would be someone or something I wonder if their would be dummies he thought to himself hoping he knew where the dummies are located or either someone would show up, he tried to practice on his own casting spells in no one as light shot out of his wand practicing all the spells Professor King had told them "Stupefy" he said and a bolt of light came out of his wand hitting the wall as he was waiting if someone will show up or a Professor he would asked where he can locate any dummies, "Protego" he said and another light came out of his wand

Jade was walking down the corridor and came across what seemed like a first year practising spells. [/I]What is he doing here she wondered. She passed by him and when up to her dormitory.

Freya heard some talking around the corner as she did her patrols. As she came into view a bolt of light barely missed her and hit the wall behind her. "Mr. Ababueva! What is going here?" She demanded when she saw where the light had come from.

Arnold watched as a girl passed by him when someone had shouted at him, looking up he saw it's a Professor, he gulped as he answered nervously "Erm, I was practicing our DADA spells, I have no opponent in particular so I hit the wall" he said politely "I'm sorry Professor" he said apologetic putting his wand back at his pocket and bowed his head waiting if he'll be scolded again.

"Young man the spells you are practicing here in the dark corridor could easily harm someone if it caught them by surprise. I suggest you join the Dueling club and practice there where there will at least be a Professor to administer care if someone should get hurt." Freya looked at the boy sternly. She wasn't used to being stern so to soften the blow a bit she smiled, "Now on your way boy before I decide to apply a punishment."

Arnold nodded as his heart beat fast fearing from being punish and the tone of Professor Heimdall "I'm really sorry Professor" he said as he made a low bow and was about to walk away when he remembered "Erm..Professor?" he then said softly "Uhm, I was practicing for our DADA, since I don't have any partner in particular, uhm, where can I possibly practice or uhm...any dummies I can practice with?" he asked politely still his heart beating fast

Freya did not do combat, her skills lay in the more softer areas of defense and as such could suggest nothing. Except, "Young man I'm afraid I can't help, but I suggest you speak to your DADA teacher Professor King. I am an Ancient Runes Professor and don't have the slightest idea where you would find such things." Freya admired the boys eagerness. "Now, off you go and find Professor King, I'm sure he can help you."

Arnold nodded again "Yes Professor, thank you, and uhm, sorry again" he said as he smiled at the Professor and walk away then after, he run and made a left turn to the corner now not having sight from where he was a while ago and Professor Freya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back