Practecing and studieing

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka was feeling a lot better lately. She had gained or grown closer to alot of good people over the week and half that followed Andy's departure. She was still determened to sent her a letters of how she was doing and maybe have her send some back. Zazuka couldn't think about that though. It was nearing exam time again and she had taken to studying obsessevely again.

Zazuka had found an empty class room on the sixth floor and had layed it out with dummies and other things she would need to practice for exams. She also had her notes scattered in corner of the classroom when she got tired of practial stuff. Zazuka had brught to life some of her faerie and pixie exsesories which where now eather zooming around the classroom or hanging out like little plastic fireflys around the light fixtures. There where also sevral tortieses on a table she had trasphigured from tea pots she had gotten from the kitechen.

Now she was practicing some jinxes that she had leared. She knew that it wasn't technectly allowed to do so but she felt it would be a good thing to know since they where being tought the couses and effects. She also thought it qute funny some of the effects though a certen Mike person wouldn't think so. Zazuka was also dancing to a classical sounding metle and shooting at random dummies. She also parcticed her shild and stuning charms just incase Professor King was going to test them on those too.

It seemed odd that a girl as isolated as Zazuka had been would know a bit of ballet but when she wasn't in the library of the neiboring town she was looking in the window of the local dance studio. She saw girls her age and even younger learning how to dance so gracefuly that she wanted to dance like that to. Zazuka had gained some skills but was nowhere near an expert on it. Now that her magical music decive was pumping out something that sounded like what was being played that the dance studio Zazuka was taking the chance and casting her jinxes and stuning spells at the dummies she had set up.

Patricia was making her way down to the Hufflepuff common room after an encounter with one of the ghosts on the seventh floor.

Reaching the sixth floor she heard some music coming from what seemed to be an empty classroom, or well what should be as it was the weekend and there was no classes.

Going over to the door she opened it a bit to see who or what was inside it making the noise. Peaking in she saw a girl practicing some spells and jinxes on some dummies. Recognising the girl from Ollivander's she decided to give her a scare. Quietly opening the door a bit more she shouted "BOO!"

Zazuka was standing on one leg while bending back as if to want to bend herself completly in half. Her other leg was in the air pointing up. She heard someone shout "Boo!" and Zazuka lost all grace. She fall backwards, almost hiting her head on one of the desks but cleared by an inch. "Ohhhh." She said rubbing the lower half of her back. She looked at the door. "Who's there?" She asked more out of curiosity than anger for being inturped.

Patricia watched as Zazuka started to loose her balance. Laughing at her trying to regain her composure she stopped laughing once she fell. Opening the door fully she ran to where Zazuka lay, "Oh Zuka I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for you to hurt yourself." She said apologetically, giving her a helping hand up.

"It's me Patricia, Patricia Rogers. You sold me my wand in Ollivander's."

Zazuka tilted her head from sided to side then smiled. "Oh yeah I remember you! Don't worry about it I've been hurt worse before." She said with a sigh. "So what brings you to this little corner of the school?" She asked while taking her hand to help herself up off the floor.

"As long as your sure your OK." Patricia said taking a seat.

"Oh I was just doing a bit of exploring around the castle, I was up on the seventh floor and I was making my way back down to the common room and I heard noise coming from the room and I thought I'd have a wee look." Patricia said.

"You're a lovely dancer." She said

Zazuka blushed and smiled. "Thank you. It's nothing really but I do try. Do you know how dance?" She asked as she made her way over to her animated faeries. They had been dancing along with her when she had started but now where giggling in the corner about zazuka falling.

"Yes you are, don't be so modest." Patricia said smiling. "As a matter of fact I'm a fair line dancer." Patricia said watching Zazuka catch the fairies. "But I haven't done any since I left home." Patricia feeling a bit down.

Zazuka cought a few and muttered the spell to make them immobile again. "What's that?" She asked. She had gotten all sorts of dances from watching the girls at the dance studio and some of the vidios that she got from the library but she never heard of line dancing.

"Mmm...." Patricia said thinking of how to describe it to someone. "Well it's dancing in a line." She said laughing, not been able to think of anything else. "Lets see. It's mainly done to country music and it's the same steps over and over again for the whole dance, but there is the odd time it varies from steps to style and music." Patricia said, but stopped because she was getting the feeling that she was babbling and probably confusing Zazuka.

Zazuka still had no idea but she let it go. "That sounds intresting." She said. "Sorry if a pixie desides to get you. I have been practicing trasfigurations all day mostly. Now I've moved on to DADA. Can't be to carful when it comes to exams." She said cheerly.

She was also keeping herself busy so she didn't have to think about a certen boy. Andrew, she just found out the other day, was going out with Kristy and like it or not she stood no chance in hell against her. Zazuka had this in her head now to get her heart to understand.

"It is really interesting, I love it so much but I do miss it." Patricia said feeling really sad now, but decided not to let it get to her.

Patricia ducked in her seat just as Zazuka had mentioned about the pixie, "They are tricky wee buggers aren't they?" She said trying to get one away from her hair. "Urgh." She said finally getting it away, "So how's the exams going?" She asked.

Zazuka sighed and cought the pixie in her hand as it was swiped away. "Yes they are epecially when I'm the one that animates them." She said with a small sigh. She poked it and made it go still again. "Well enough. I have two to go so that's a drag." She said. "I know being away from home can be difficult for some. Anyway how are your exams going?" She asked. Zazuka had said the first part because she had cought the sad look that had doned in Patricia's eyes.

"I suppose you get used to been away for any period of time?" She asked Zazuka. "Exams." Patricia said with a sign, "Fine I suppose, there have been some tricky ones but for the majority not too bad. Fingers crossed I've done enough to pass." Patricia said crossing her fingers, smiling.

"Do they get easier?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back